The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Sexperience On Wechat.

like your sharing very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 26-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 26-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 18
iii_light is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriii_light is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriii_light is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriii_light is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the story , camping for more
Old 26-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
bonksheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 07-09-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow.. didn't know that i have been away for more than 3 months. Have been having a good time with my daughter's friend mom. It was hell lot of a fantasy. Knew this mom for 2 years already and only got to up her 3 months ago and we sort of broke off recently over some issues.

She is a sporty mum. So definitely one with tight pussy but a small breast.. didn't really like small breast but my chemistry with her and her tight pussy makes up for everything.

She is in her mid 30s. Got married becos she was expecting her daughter after she completed her uni. So I would say that she must have been bored with having that One dish meal for a decade. She looks innocent to me but she is damn wild on bed.

Will share more of our encounter soon.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

since u tired of her, care to share with me instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter28 View Post
Wow.. didn't know that i have been away for more than 3 months. Have been having a good time with my daughter's friend mom. It was hell lot of a fantasy. Knew this mom for 2 years already and only got to up her 3 months ago and we sort of broke off recently over some issues.

She is a sporty mum. So definitely one with tight pussy but a small breast.. didn't really like small breast but my chemistry with her and her tight pussy makes up for everything.

She is in her mid 30s. Got married becos she was expecting her daughter after she completed her uni. So I would say that she must have been bored with having that One dish meal for a decade. She looks innocent to me but she is damn wild on bed.

Will share more of our encounter soon.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great share!
Old 08-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
getyourtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more updates to this story.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Bahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and waiting here next.
Old 17-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

By then both of us are quite horny already. We wanted to proceed to hotel but thought about the grab car that we have booked. Don't know why, don't want to put the grab car aeroplane and still decided to wait for the car. Soon the car arrived, we just proceeded to her place as per booking. When we reached her place, I alighted with her.. Started frenching with her again and it was a short one this time. Bid her goodbye and call a grab car to go home.

Next post will be on our outdoor sex.. To be continued...[/QUOTE]

Hi I am back finally... So many things has happened and managed to bed another milf. But let me continue this update first.

Right after the next day, I texted her and told her I missed her. Didn't drive and asked her to meet at one of the secluded resort in Singapore. She was readily agreed. Reached the resort and managed to book a room... In less than 30mins,she arrived. Wearing a dress with buttons from top to bottom. Wa very easy to access. The moment she came into the room, we started kissing and undressing each other. I was fingering her for quite a while before I entered her raw. Didn't know why I entered her raw. But felt she should be clean. I know I was stupid to do that... She was really tight. I think she didn't have sex for a long time. I then suggested to her to go to the balcony. We were on the first floor. So we were basically free for those who drive by to see. She was game for it as I think she is already very horny.

Did her doggy first followed by standing missionary. There were lights at the balcony. And it was at this moment that she reach her orgasm. Her face was squirming from her shiok feeling. It was at this point of time I felt her look looks damn ugly and turn off. I pulled my dick out and decided to jerk it off myself as I became soft looking at her expression. I had to really think of a hot girl. In my mind to get myself up again. When I was about to cum, I pushed her head down and shot everything into her mouth.

We showered together and pretended to read my message and told her something urgent happened at office and I had to get back. She kept trying to contact me after thst and told me she want to be with me and will not destroy my marriage. I blocked her after that. She got another number to contact me. Finally gave her after 2 months.

Next up.. Will share on my daughter's friend mom...
Old 17-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 20-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Anna is my daughter's friend's mom. They attends the same CCA. It all started with both of us saying hi and bye when we were there to pick our daughters. As I am self employed and have more flexible time, I always do the picking of kids. While Anna is a home maker and her husband spends most of his time travelling overseas for work.

One afternoon, both of us happened to be there 1 hour before the dismissal of our daughter's CCA training. None of us took the initiative to talk to each other except for the usual "hello"... I stayed in the car to check out my FB. Probably both our daughters are friends on FB, I got a friend suggestion to Anna. I decided to add her and see what it can lead us too. There was no response from her. I was actually quite disappointed..

At night when I was in my study, trying to clear some work, I noticed a red dot in my FB notification. It was Anna accepting my friend request. I began to FB message her... Within 3mins she responded. We started chatting about kids and the school work and tuition. Then started talking about other parents.. Very soon, the first casual chat lasted for 1.5hours... We ended up chatting every night for the next 3 nights. On the 3rd night, the chat actually lasted till 3.5hours.

It was on our 4th chat which is on the following week that she told me that the break over the weekend actually caused her to miss me. I was initially quite shocked to see that response. But pretended that she meant it as she needed company to have someone to talk to.

I did not know how it all happened.. We decided to meet each other at night where her husband is at home. She actually told the husband that she needed time with friends to sing karaoke.. We then arrange to meet each other at Sentosa.

To be continued....
Old 20-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
RojaNabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, hope to read more updates
Old 20-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster