The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kraves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: One Shot, thats it

Try approaching sex as a form of mutual pleasure where both parties gain. When you're spent, muster up some energy and continue pleasuring your girl. Fingers, mouth (lips), teeth, hands: Use them on your girl's erogenous zones. Bring her to climax over and over again if she's able to cum multiple times.

For guys, we might feel like tossing in the towel when our soldier has emptied his load, but hey, at least try to pleasure her with your hands and mouth, and not your penis.

But of course, if you are really spent, then let it be known to your girl that the game's over if you really don't want to carry on the lovemaking. When there is mutual understanding and good communication, only good things can happen.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 13
silkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear All

I am not an expert on Men. But I had an experience to help prolong the sexual pleasure and also erection.

My exBF was like that. He was a 1 shot person and it was frustrating for me, because I am a double orgasm girl. I mean, I will usually have a first tiny orgasm and the second one which takes longer to activate, also gives me the longest and deepest pleasure.

Unfortunately for me, my exBF is not a marathoner in bed. He usually can hold off only until after I cum.

A few months into our sexual relationship, I realise I can prolong his erection even after he had cum. And so I could ride him for the second round until I have my second orgasm.

My technique is simple enough. After he comes, I make sure i clean him off with a warm wet towel. I will continue to tease him, but not directly at his penis... More towards his nipples and his face and ears.

More often his erection is now semi-hard, but not fully flat. I find after a few nice sensual tugs, his blood gets repumped back into his tool.

The other sure way that works is a blowjob.

Hope that helps.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm.... good info. However, most people will still prefer to rest first before starting second round.

Otherwise, most guy could hardly walk after several rounds straight in a row
Old 13-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how many shot dun need to count. happy more shots. tired then less shots. its how u enjoy and she enjoy and not how many shots.

this question asked so many times here le. to last longer, u just need to squeeze on your pc muscles so that when u cum, u dun release sperm. so that u get the cum sensation but u dun lose vital energy. and your girl will be in for a surprise when u finally unload.
Old 13-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, as I m getting old, I prefer quality than quantity, 1-2 good round of sex is good enuff for me even if my partner is hot n wild . I will make sure I satisfied her first then I satisfied myself. Cos I strongly believe if a guy can make his partner satisfied she will also return him the favour by making him song song GAO jurong..
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 13-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sexual performance and appetite are closely linked to stress and exhaustion, and also age, of both men and women. Younger men with more energy, lesser work stress and lesser life concerns would tend to have little difficulty having a second or third round in the sex act. Younger men also have a shorter recovery time between each ejaculation.

Last edited by maxman; 13-06-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 13-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: One Shot, thats it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraves View Post
Try approaching sex as a form of mutual pleasure where both parties gain. When you're spent, muster up some energy and continue pleasuring your girl. Fingers, mouth (lips), teeth, hands: Use them on your girl's erogenous zones. Bring her to climax over and over again if she's able to cum multiple times.

For guys, we might feel like tossing in the towel when our soldier has emptied his load, but hey, at least try to pleasure her with your hands and mouth, and not your penis.

But of course, if you are really spent, then let it be known to your girl that the game's over if you really don't want to carry on the lovemaking. When there is mutual understanding and good communication, only good things can happen.
Well said advice!
Old 13-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
slicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nowadays old liao... Oso 1 shot per session. But few mths back, me n wifey make out on a sat morn. Who knows after dinner while showering, wifey gets too touchy and we had a second round in the bathroom. Nite time, my boy suggested to me saying:"daddy, can i sleep with u n mummy. U r the biggest(size), so u sleep on the left, mummy medium(size) sleep center then i smallest size, sleep on the right." So while my wife was back facing me patting my boy to sleep, i rub rub her bums and slowly me get erected. Then i use 1 hand to unclasp her bra while another hand slither into her pyjamas to find her love hole. Boy! She was damn wet. I Tweak her nipples and finger her at the same time. She was really high but she had to control her breathing n moans as our boy is not deep in sleep yet. Anyway hack care her and pull down her pyjamas, position myself behind her and start ramming her... The fear of waking up the little boy and oso coz she is restraining her moans really turns both of us so high that we finished it off within 10mins in that position! I came and she too came twice...

So, wat i am tryin to say is, with the right touch, right atmosphere, things can get pretty hot and yes... I can do it twice in 1 and 1/2 hrs n thrice in a day! Btw, i m nearing 40 liao...

Record during our twenties was from sat evening all the way thru out the nite till the next day noon was 7 rounds... Totally spent, legs wobbly, joints aching, but mood happy...
Old 13-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonereth View Post
I'm not sure are the guys here facing the same issue? As in when your other half or gf, makes you cum, after that you lost your mood. Do you face that? How to improve?

you must train to masturbate everyday so that you can last super long in future. Once you reach that stage definitely your girl will love you forever, remember must masturbate everyday to train your didi to last longer
Old 13-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is happening to me as well... Regardless of ex gf or FB... I've only managed to cum twice perhaps only 3~4 times in my entire life...

I can endure for quite a long period of time but not able to cum multiple time. Max is 2hrs average 30~45mins. How on earth are you guys able to cum twice? After the initial shot.. I am pretty much wasted... Have no mood nor feel to continue for the second round...

Even if the girl managed to get me hard again... It is very very hard for me to cum... No feel at all... How?!
Old 13-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
epicureanp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe you're not into her enough... for me depends a lot on the gal.

When I was with my FB years ago... she was such a good fuck and I was so into her. I get stiff and start drooling through my pants just standing next to her. She's multi orgasmic and I macham felt like the duracell bunny during our sessions. Even after doing her 5 times straight I felt like I didn't pleasure her enough. Actually it was quite stressful in the beginning coz cum fast and scared cannot satisfy.

After a while it was better coz more used to her and no performance anxiety but kena accused of not turned on by her any more. Wah lau!

Anyway relax and try different things. I'm sure you can get horny again and perform if the mood is right.
Old 13-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesiaokia View Post
IMHO, as I m getting old, I prefer quality than quantity, 1-2 good round of sex is good enuff for me even if my partner is hot n wild . I will make sure I satisfied her first then I satisfied myself. Cos I strongly believe if a guy can make his partner satisfied she will also return him the favour by making him song song GAO jurong..
well said bro, as we ages. quality plays more important roles
Old 13-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
netjumper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is not how many shot you cum to measure how good the sex is ... it is how good the one shot is =)

One of my buddy told me and I find this so funny but true, so I have to share ... "Sex is in the mind, the rest are friction"
Old 20-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 13
chnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro sometimes in sex you need mutual stimulation to keep it going for hours of GREAT sex with each others. Whether we are young or OLD it will still works.
Old 21-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 17
yandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to be a 2 minute man when I was in my 20s but I made it up to my partners by doing more rounds to make sure she got orgasm. As getting older, the recovery time is longer and I got pressure from my partners that they lost the fire and urge before I was ready to go for second round.

The turning point is that I was seconded to Tokyo for work assignment. I had my first bonk with Japanese gal a week after touching down Tokyo. She was my fellow colleague and she was a very horny gal in her mid 20s. We made love once every day and more on weekends. I had improved my lasting power gradually. I returned Spore for holidays after 3 months and my ex spore GF was very surprised that I turned into a different man in bed.

I am a middle age man now so I can usually go for only 1 round in 90 minutes with FLs. I usually use up almost an hour for my first round including a 10-15 minute foreplay session. With that, I do not need second round to get my job done.

So.... just fuck more and you can be a better man.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1