The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
notsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

tried erica today:

https://sglonelyguys.info/erica-massage/

location is very central about 10 mins walk from MRT. to me she is prettier than the photos. massage not bad, i've had better for sure. sensual was awesome managed to shoot twice. money well spent

location: easy to find. usually park at the hospital less than 5 min walk
face: 8/10
boobs: 9/10 nice to grab and not saggy. solid c
massage: 7/10
body: 8/10 well maintained

hope this helps some bros out as ive been lurking here for a long time and only just registered.
Old 18-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.info/ru-guo-massage/

Use to be Holly change name on return

Looks 6/10 more milf alike
Massage 8/10 she can do a good massage for sure
Gfe 7/10 can chat will send humble person
Service 7/10 hj very mechanical not get forte
Rtm 2nd time already if need massage else will try others
Old 18-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsureman View Post
tried erica today:

https://sglonelyguys.info/erica-massage/

location is very central about 10 mins walk from MRT. to me she is prettier than the photos. massage not bad, i've had better for sure. sensual was awesome managed to shoot twice. money well spent

location: easy to find. usually park at the hospital less than 5 min walk
face: 8/10
boobs: 9/10 nice to grab and not saggy. solid c
massage: 7/10
body: 8/10 well maintained

hope this helps some bros out as ive been lurking here for a long time and only just registered.
How was her playability? A lot of restrictions or not?
Old 18-12-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
notsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
How was her playability? A lot of restrictions or not?
never tried down south was busy with her boobs hehe. better ask ba slg say upper body roam nia. can suck nipples im a happy man
Old 18-12-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

How about Ning Xia from SLG?
Old 18-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
hthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok thou I don't really post FR that often but at least I post what I have tried recently on JJ from SLG.

https://sglonelyguys.info/jj-massage/

Managed to book her yesterday evening. Location TBH really surprised me, never expect it to be there despite stated east. Best is this place is not the usual place like at area G or B.So when I met her, seriously her looks really surprised me. Chio sia, her face got like TWMM look, CFM kind of look. Body slim kind like the picture. I must say she has a very good figure. Boobs wise, big but enhanced.

Ok come to massage part. Her massage really not bad, despite she is slim, she got strength too! next part while massaging, converting to sensual massage, lots of catbath, teasing and abit of JG. Quite unique I would say. Bros can go try and find out. For HJ part, this was quite good, she know how to handle your didi well, making sure they cum well and post-cum also help ur didi cooldown.

Quite near to MRT (orange line), good for those who drive, many carpark slots. the area is not that super discreet but also no one will even expect it that you are going there for massage.

Looks/Body: 8.5/10
Slim figure, Chio looks and nice legs.

Massage: 8/10
Got strength, able to pinpoint parts of the muscle.

Sensual: 8.5/10
Roaming was good, downsouth with a thong as the barrier. Release at 69 position. A little of JG as there was not enough time. More focus on sensual massaging.

GFE: 7/10: Not much of chatting, she was quite focus on massaging, will ask you is the strength good enough.

Overall was quite good, can massage, able to make you feel sensual and shiokness at same time. RTM: maybe?
Old 19-12-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
RTC last week or so
Old 19-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
2nd stint here, haven’t got a chance to try
Read that she is long nu friend
MR was not bad 1st time round
Likely one to try
Old 19-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
RTC last week or so

https://sglonelyguys.info/ning-xia-massage/

Listed again
Old 19-12-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

rtm MR for Xiao Tuo
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-tuo-massage/

was horny today so after visiting the first ML for the afternoon decided to bookxiao tuo in the night

location : 5 mins walk from MRT, not very discreet but not much human traffic here so still not so bad

looks : JC next door neighbourhood school gal looks , very slim (she said that her customers preferred her to gain a little weight, as she is currently slim until bones are showing only , nonsense lah lol ) , syt . boobs lover may not like as hers are quite small A cup .able to carry out conversation very well, everything from china drama series to woman squirting real or fake (this is one of the +1 reasons I rtm )

Sensual : thorough cat bath with slow suction kisses all over the body , with fingers carressing yr body sending tendalising feeling all over. she also hungrily attacked the neck , shoulders and the ears , was already tired but yes , little brother woke up a second time today

HJ was as usual patient and slow , told her what can get me off and she followed thru and I released my second shot today (usually old man me cannot let go twice in a day , but I chose her precisely knowing she has the skill to get me off )

Playability is more restricted for tonight as she is on her period so no touching downsouth (usual I recalled is outside only) , kissing allowed no tongue , but managed to slip in just a tiny bit of tongue this session lol she gets easily wet that is another reason I went to her again, wetness gets me off and boy oh boy that facial expression

Service center excellent , no hand phone, help you to towel dry after shower no one handed massage, after yr shot if still time left, will massage you to make sure yr full hour is yours

rtm :definitely yes
Old 19-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

1st MR in the afternoon ... sigh very bad , she tried to scald me using hot shower water
worst still rtm liao still dun have much impression who I was
and complained my wechat profile pic ugly
Old 19-12-2018, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On sidenote i saw nancy is back. Shes good choice if the previous visit was the same as nowwhen she previously rtc. Veteran ml nancy at slg.
Old 19-12-2018, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
1st MR in the afternoon ... sigh very bad , she tried to scald me using hot shower water
so the result is she good or no good?

Massage poor?
Old 19-12-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, who your referring to?
Not Xiao tuo right?
Old 19-12-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
rtm MR for Xiao Tuo
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-tuo-massage/

was horny today so after visiting the first ML for the afternoon decided to bookxiao tuo in the night

location : 5 mins walk from MRT, not very discreet but not much human traffic here so still not so bad

looks : JC next door neighbourhood school gal looks , very slim (she said that her customers preferred her to gain a little weight, as she is currently slim until bones are showing only , nonsense lah lol ) , syt . boobs lover may not like as hers are quite small A cup .able to carry out conversation very well, everything from china drama series to woman squirting real or fake (this is one of the +1 reasons I rtm )

Sensual : thorough cat bath with slow suction kisses all over the body , with fingers carressing yr body sending tendalising feeling all over. she also hungrily attacked the neck , shoulders and the ears , was already tired but yes , little brother woke up a second time today

HJ was as usual patient and slow , told her what can get me off and she followed thru and I released my second shot today (usually old man me cannot let go twice in a day , but I chose her precisely knowing she has the skill to get me off )

Playability is more restricted for tonight as she is on her period so no touching downsouth (usual I recalled is outside only) , kissing allowed no tongue , but managed to slip in just a tiny bit of tongue this session lol she gets easily wet that is another reason I went to her again, wetness gets me off and boy oh boy that facial expression

Service center excellent , no hand phone, help you to towel dry after shower no one handed massage, after yr shot if still time left, will massage you to make sure yr full hour is yours

rtm :definitely yes
Leaving today
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1