The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Cannot take it. Last week thursday got a contact from Sammyboy. OMO lady from Taiwan. Entered the place the lady ask how long, I say 1 hour. $50. Okay standard rates. Proceed to massage. After 10 mins started tickling my back I tot its part of massage. Then ask me turn around. I did - straight ask GQ. okay body 100 quoted brought down to $80. then finish within 5 mins. i changed and left the place within 20 mins.

Non existent massage, nothing sensual. reasonable looks and in my opinion pure waste of money. If i was in my normal mood would have blasted her. I came back and decided to post this here. If you guys want me to post the location let me know. I do not care if I get blacklisted. I am just irritated that we the paying customers due to our lustful nature are getting carrot chopped left and right.

In this case its not about one man's meat is another man's poison. Its a fucking OMO. There is another spa located opposite this spa. I went few weeks prior. the girl gave a lousy massage but you can see effort being put in. This one touch here touch there 10 min turn around .... is just not acceptable. why bother even asking how long then?

Let me know brothers.
Old 13-09-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Your have created a thread with a title that already says it all, so what's stopping you from the naming & shaming?? Go right ahead lah... This kind of thing must ask meh??
Old 13-09-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Post it or else we don't know where you are talking about.
Old 13-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
playeronfire is Cool - loads of Potential

Up for awareness, just expose the place only. With so many MPs to visit and so little time, we need to be careful with our money and where we spend it. Bad service is really horrible experience.
Old 14-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

understand how you feel been there before. it is either bad massage with standard rate dessert or gd massage with high end dessert which i face today.
Old 14-09-2016, 01:00 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Fake taiwan lady? is it near sim lim square? i kana landmine before...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-09-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

this one? Many has been lured and duped.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=406
Old 14-09-2016, 06:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Bro, like that kind of service please share the name and location. so that not to walk in wrongly.
Thanks
Old 14-09-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

These sort of practise is normal nowadays . All who go to such places unfortunately become easy carrot heads for these greedy MLs.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 14-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Tanker

My sub ready to deliver additional missiles to boost your sea power.....upon your naming of fucked up ML + MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
Cannot take it. Last week thursday got a contact from Sammyboy. OMO lady from Taiwan. Entered the place the lady ask how long, I say 1 hour. $50. Okay standard rates. Proceed to massage. After 10 mins started tickling my back I tot its part of massage. Then ask me turn around. I did - straight ask GQ. okay body 100 quoted brought down to $80. then finish within 5 mins. i changed and left the place within 20 mins.

Non existent massage, nothing sensual. reasonable looks and in my opinion pure waste of money. If i was in my normal mood would have blasted her. I came back and decided to post this here. If you guys want me to post the location let me know. I do not care if I get blacklisted. I am just irritated that we the paying customers due to our lustful nature are getting carrot chopped left and right.

In this case its not about one man's meat is another man's poison. Its a fucking OMO. There is another spa located opposite this spa. I went few weeks prior. the girl gave a lousy massage but you can see effort being put in. This one touch here touch there 10 min turn around .... is just not acceptable. why bother even asking how long then?

Let me know brothers.
Old 14-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I experience it somewhere. The massage is not good. just go there for FJ then go to a good MP to massage, no extra.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
These sort of practise is normal nowadays . All who go to such places unfortunately become easy carrot heads for these greedy MLs.
yes u are right..
some say good moan, galfrend feeling,
make hard easily.
that their job to milk more money, after 10min touch masg.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

i ever been to a massage in TP. one of the worst massage ever.

she even had the audacity to say 我用治疗的手法帮你按。 turns out to be some rubbish massage.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

TS why not expose the name and address of the MP / ML ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-09-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

whoa.. please share which one to blacklist!!

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1