The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
yesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Sexperience On Wechat.

Camping for next instalment.
Old 10-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
AmyNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 10-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Well done bro
Camping for next update
Old 10-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Very lucky 😊
Old 11-05-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

-----------------------

Lady #2: Single 33 years old / Biz Dev Manager for a offshore marine company. / flat chested (which I am not really keen)

This one is hot becos is public sex.[/QUOTE]

Saw an attractive profile pic of a lady in sunglasses. Drop a "hello" and she didn't reply until 2 days later. Chatted for half a day and she decided to meet me at night. She met me near my place and we decided to go for a drink and called a grab car to Clarke Quay.

We walked around Clarke Quay for quite a while. Couldn't really decided which one to head to until I saw one which was quite quiet and dark. Ordered few bottles of beer as I had plans to make her drunk. Later found out that she is actually quite a drinker. So plans foiled. We were chatting quite happily and were quite open to each other. She was seeing someone a few weeks ago and to her, the relationship is over but her beau still text her everyday. I am married but had a mediocre marriage life.

Things started to seem moving toward what I wanted when she showed me something about her work. The project she is in. We sat closer and we were touching each others hand. Don't know how, I had my hands over her shoulder and she was turning her back to me. And some after I was cuddling her like lovers. I smooch her ears and smell her hair. She closed her eyes and I could tell that she is enjoying the touch. I slowly move my lips to her cheeks. Slowly, she turned and look at me. And within seconds we were frenching like long lost lovers. We lock lips for quite a while and I began to slip my hands underneath her top. Caressing her tummy and then slip the bra down and nibble her nipples. Immediately she open her eyes wide while she still continue frenching me. Soon after the frenching stopped. She held on to me very tightly and let out when soft moan...

To be continued....
Old 11-05-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter28 View Post
I realised she did startle a little when I opened the door.. But she continued to pretend to look at her phone. I closed the door and went straight to her from behind. Grabbed her breast and started to nibble her ears with my lips. She smelt good. She must have really prepared herself for this.

She didn't once turn to see how I look or who I am. As if she knew who I was. I started to put my hands undsr her singlet and nibble her nipples. We then proceeded to her bedroom where I took off her singlet. My goodness her boobs are really huge. I started to suck her nipples and began to attack down south with my fingers. With these 2 attacks alone, she was gasping for air and did a bit of soft moaning. Can tell she is really enjoying.

Started to ask if she ever felt like thst before. In her shortage of air, she said never. My hand is already soaking wet by now. I seriously do not know how many times she came. As my hand was soaking wet throughout.

Asked her how many times she came she told me more than 10 times.. Thst really boost my ego.. I began to really dig her even harder. That's when she started to really scream. I had to cover her mouth with my the other hand. As I did that I had to stop the sucking at her nipple. That's when she grabbed my head to where her nipple is again.. Indicating for me to suck her nipples again. That's when I felt another gush of water coming from her pussy again.

My hands were damn tired. Looking at the clock, we were on it for close to an hour already. I asked her if I should penetrate her now. She readily agreed. Luckily my brain still functioning. Told her better not. And that's when she pushed me down and starting ravaging my dick. Can tell she not experienced. But it was still good seeing her hungry face. Suddenly we heard cries from another room. Her son woke up. She had to attend to the boy. She went to the next room naked. And that's when I really had a good look at her body. She is really damn fat. But her boobs are really solid.

When she came back after about 20mins, my brother become soft liao. She managed to get it up and going again with her mouth. Turn over and we did a 69. I didn't suck her.. Just using my fingers. I could literally see a mini waterfall.. She continued sucking and giving out gasping soft moan throughout. I couldn't take the moaning and eventually shot my load. Was expecting that she would avoid. She didn't. In fact she suck even harder. Made sure that she sucked me dry. When I was done I went to the master toilet to wash myself. She didn't follow. She was lying there like a log.

When I returned I asked her wheres the cum in her mouth. She pointed to her throat. She swallowed all in!!! But I think after I cum and see her body, no more feeling liao. Bid her goodbye and pretend to ask if we can do this again. She said yes. I told her i will come everyday and she said OK.

I haven't contacted her since. She has also blocked me on wechat not long after.

Next up, Lady number 2. A bit disappointed when I see her as I can hardly see the shape of her breast. Below is a short profile of her.
-----------------------

Lady #2: Single 33 years old / Biz Dev Manager for a offshore marine company. / flat chested (which I am not really keen)

This one is hot becos is public sex.
Bro.Can passs the first lady's contact and address?
Old 12-05-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro, hope for more to come.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter28 View Post
And that's when I really had a good look at her body. She is really damn fat. But her boobs are really solid.
Lol bro, she so fat you can still come? Respect sia!
Old 12-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
LittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do please keep the story coming . Too bad I no power to up you .
Old 12-05-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
BigBis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for next installment , thanks
Old 12-05-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
hotbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, more please.
Old 13-05-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story bro! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 14-05-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiy View Post
Bro.Can passs the first lady's contact and address?
Anybody got the First Lady's contact and address bo?

This guy's appetite very big.

Don't know which country's he talking about....

Dont do Mahathir's wife lah...93 years old already leh...knn....pang chance lah
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1