The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
energizerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What ways to increase amount of semen?

Hi bros!

Just wanna find out if there's any way to increase the quantity of semen one can ejaculate... keke.... maybe any "fire-fighters" bros in here who can bring on a flood whenever they cum can chip in advises... Fatigue n sleeplessness, i know, will surely bring down the amount one can shoot out, oh, n of cos, how many times one already had had in that day liaoz.... hehe.... Haf always felt that amount of semen ejaculated = strength/ intensity of orgasm, wonder if any bros agree wif that?
Old 06-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold
Re: What ways to increase amount of semen?

tonic , mind and dont endure when it about to come out.

4 days dont bonk.. dont pcc .. dont touch you brother..

it will..
Old 06-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizerman
Hi bros!

Just wanna find out if there's any way to increase the quantity of semen one can ejaculate... keke.... maybe any "fire-fighters" bros in here who can bring on a flood whenever they cum can chip in advises... Fatigue n sleeplessness, i know, will surely bring down the amount one can shoot out, oh, n of cos, how many times one already had had in that day liaoz.... hehe.... Haf always felt that amount of semen ejaculated = strength/ intensity of orgasm, wonder if any bros agree wif that?
Up your Zinc, Mag and Copper Aspertame and Protein intake...
Old 06-01-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

I cum quite a lot and I can only re-iterate what the first 2 brothers have said. When you like the girl, control will also increase semen.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
ayako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

take more zinc supplements. can shoot a few teaspoons for about a metre. as you shoot you continue to orgasm.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:56 AM
Samster

Wow....

Thx for all the sound advice...hehe...yah, i agree that if few days dun do anything to didi, the first shot after the long break would definitely be a tsunami.... Hm, but i'm not personally very much of a super-duper fire hose that can cum in large quantity.... Really?! Zince supplements can increase semen to "A FEW TEASPOONS"?! Hm, didn't know semen is measured in teaspoons...hehe, thx for ur advice, bro ayako! Shoik to imagine filling up half a condom after ejaculation...HAHA....

I suppose all the metal supplements can be bought in tablet forms, in pharmacies like any other vitamins right? Remembered seeing those supplement products somewhere around... Any of u bros in here take such "tonics"?
Old 07-01-2005, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 20
JBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias
I cum quite a lot and I can only re-iterate what the first 2 brothers have said. When you like the girl, control will also increase semen.
This statement I totally agreed 'cos if u really like the girl, u'll be beri wet.
Experiences it myself n my gf commented tat also.
As to wat V|ernar had mentioned dun bonk for 4 days, dun pcc, dun even touch didi, wow lau, to me this is the highest level of sex gong fu , me cannot nver achieved that
Old 07-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

Hehe... Same here.... Dat's why everytime after ICT come back always haf the best lovemaking sessions wif gf.... Can sure can take part in "long shot" cos confirm shoot far far....
Old 07-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

my fren told me milo with raw egg.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
jjdoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

.....Semen.........must De3pend on yr diet........eat...oysters...every now n then.......take vitamin tablets..containing zinc...n up yr protein intake....take more fishes....when u eat healthy u can produce more and more whiter....sperms....as white as yr white....Teeth......

Old 07-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rafa_benitez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Warning: this takes tremendous mental discipline and will-power.

i think this is a common method prob practiced by some of the senior bros here:

the moment u feel like an ejaculation coming on, cease everything and think of mother teresa (or better still, lee kwan you) .. let the feeling pass.. control.. endure.. after the feeling has passed, resume last action.

Repeat steps for at least two other times and u shld hv a bursting tank to fire away !

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

You'll never bonk alone
Old 07-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 20
JBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizerman
Hehe... Same here.... Dat's why everytime after ICT come back always haf the best lovemaking sessions wif gf.... Can sure can take part in "long shot" cos confirm shoot far far....
Alamak, Bro, I thought ICT is the best time to go cheonging 'cos can tell gf or wife got night training today. tats what most of us did.
BTW, can try eat prawns with beers
Old 07-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

Wahaha....

I'm still not really a cheongster yet, though starting to get sick of gf refusing mi sex or a half-fucked fuck.... haiz.... would realli start looking for other outlets soon if situation dun get any better soon... too much semen cloggin up the brain liao.... N my camp mates r all those "guai guai" type of married man, n those who seems like the type who cheong WLs, i'm not close to them n dunno them well.... Haiz.... So not much action for mi when i'm having ICTs.... N too tired anyway, cos kenna the ICT-syndrome... Wearn green uniform will automatically become sianz in everything... Hm....den again, unless i'm wearing uniform n bonking away... Haha....machiam soldiers raping away civilians in enemy land... shoik shoik...

Hmmm...come to this interesting part, if ever come wartime, n we've taken over enemy territory, how many bros think u'll be like those jap soldiers n start raping the population?... Interesting, though sad at times, to understand how war can change a person..... :P Oops....off-topic....
Old 07-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Thumbs up There are ways!

It is a true fact that women are impressed by powerful and voluminous ejaculations. This one of the neglected sexual issues when comes to satisfying any woman in bed.

This is a useful debate: http://www.penissizedebate.com/page44_ejaculation.htm. Please take your time to read.

I have female friends telling me that their male sexual partner has difficulties in producing cum. Usually dribbles only a few drops of plain cum or none at all!

If you want to impress a woman, then unload her with tremendous ejaculation!

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 07-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
my fren told me milo with raw egg
this only run toliet.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1