The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Miketest123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Yes wechat is definitely bait & switch. They gave some neneh photo but later come is another old cmi lady. Just like buying stuff from aliexpress 😂
Old 23-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Tg Balai

Wow, what a big....spender!
Everyone maybe feel jealous!
Old 24-12-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
storyaboutaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NYE a good time to go guys?
Old 24-12-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Hi guys will be in balai 26 to 28th dec
Going alone anyone keen to follow pm me thanks
Old 24-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Vs. Tg Balai Vs. Tg Pinang

You are right in your own way when u have money you can make any girl happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Whether is Batam or Balai, you can get the best service as long as you're willing to pay. Every girl I take at Balai give me best service, I can fuck any of them without condom shoot all my load inside even to those girls who insist every of her customer must use condom. I can be exception because i tips generously, upon the girl arrival, I give RP500,000 ,if she makes me very happy, I give her another RP 1 million to RP2 million. Otherwise i just give another RP500,000. Any girl who stay with me overnight will get min RP 1 million from me. Also I buy gifts for them regularly, every gifts cost at least S$200. So booking plus tips plus gifts can cost me up to $500 a night with a girl. However, I don't feel expensive as booking a girl overnight in KL cost at least RM$2500. With my income of over $8000 a month , $500 is nothing, can't even pay to maintain my BMW 735
Old 24-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Situation in Balai has change a lot compare to 20 years , at that time, I was young, alway going to Batu. It was cheap at that time , just $300 more than enough to spend freely for 2 days 1 night stay. With around $1,000 , you can even buy the first night of virgin girl. Great enjoyment at that time,
Glad u are still around after 20yrs of bonking freely in tbk/batu.

Thank you
Old 25-12-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Vs. Tg Balai Vs. Tg Pinang

Quote:
Whether is Batam or Balai, you can get the best service as long as you're willing to pay. Every girl I take at Balai give me best service, I can fuck any of them without condom shoot all my load inside even to those girls who insist every of her customer must use condom. I can be exception because i tips generously, upon the girl arrival, I give RP500,000 ,if she makes me very happy, I give her another RP 1 million to RP2 million. Otherwise i just give another RP500,000. Any girl who stay with me overnight will get min RP 1 million from me. Also I buy gifts for them regularly, every gifts cost at least S$200. So booking plus tips plus gifts can cost me up to $500 a night with a girl. However, I don't feel expensive as booking a girl overnight in KL cost at least RM$2500. With my income of over $8000 a month , $500 is nothing, can't even pay to maintain my BMW 735
You must be from the 23rd Singapore Artillery...
Old 25-12-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Ur logic really amazes me...

Thank you
Old 25-12-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
I've fuck hundred of girls at TG Pinang, TG Batu, TG Balai and Batam for the past 25 years, never use condom as I feel that using condom is like fucking sex doll. For the past 15 years, I never infected with any STD because I followed the advice from a regular who never infected to any STD despite of visiting this places twice a month, always engage in raw sex. But you must be willing to spend for following his advice. His method is make the girl you fuck only allow to have raw sex with you, if you're the only her customer who fuck her without condom, you won't get STD. To do this, you need to tips her well, must be a lot more than most her customers willing to tips. As I know that most people only willing to tips up to maximum of $50, many only give $20 tips, so I'll tips her $150 to $300 and i'll warn her if she get sick for allowing others to fuck her raw, i'll never come back for her again. If she is not stupid, she'll insist others to fuck her with condom for fearing of losing her VIP customer over regular customers. None of them will take the risk of losing customer who give $200 tips just to please those who are willing to give only $20. That why, fucking prostitute without using condom can also be safe, but you must make yourself to become her VIP customer first, make yourself to become her exclusive customer who can fuck her raw and enjoy the raw fun. You can never get any girl in Geylang who is willing to offer raw sex for several hundred dollars, so I still feel that the money spend is worthwhile since I love raw sex.
Just woke up and read your post. Thank you for bringing a smile on my face this early Christmas Day.
Old 25-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how do girls in this trade know they are screwing a guy with disease. Anyone?
Old 25-12-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
how do girls in this trade know they are screwing a guy with disease. Anyone?
Can also rephrase it:

How do tamu in Tbk know they are screwing a cewek w/o diseases Raw?

Thank you
Old 25-12-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Miketest123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Tg Balai

Fron my exp in batam. I have been to almost all of the joints in batams and even went to the place they are sleeping in ‘kosan’. That place they are sleeping is so small like the size of 2 hdb room size with 20 pax inside. To me, it all depends on how u spend the night with her, if she likes you, you will be king for the night.

How to make her like you?

- most of them will have a child or bf/husband in their kampung. So be understanding if they have to make a call.
- offer them food they love to eat ( indonesian must eat rice)
- respect them if they dont want to drink
- talk to them like a friend, treat her like your gf as we are all humans afterall
- dont take it like she’s there to serve you & suck your dick till you cum. Make love to her, bring her out to malls and it will be nice if you can buy her small gifts.( shirt, shoe, earrings) it doesnt cost much
- bring chocs from DFS

I have fuck them raw for free and even come back for more actions. I gave 100k trip the next morning. Imo, indonesians are easy but u have to treat them with respect and make love. Just my 2 cents
Old 25-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Haha, i was trying to be discrete but you pechak the lobang.. i will follow your rephrase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Can also rephrase it:

Old 25-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Can also rephrase it:

yeah amazing... when he is certain that her partner back in kampong whom the cewek fuks raw is free from disease.... this is amazing
but what amazed me most is how he learnt this from someone else... wow
Old 25-12-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
yeah amazing... when he is certain that her partner back in kampong whom the cewek fuks raw is free from disease.... this is amazing
but what amazed me most is how he learnt this from someone else... wow
Blind leading the blind i suppose. Even my fb i tink rwice b4 i play Raw.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1