The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hell0ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Just have a bonk with Tessa from TikoClub few hrs back.

Looks: 9/10 (sibei cute light make up ref to picture)
Body: 10/10 (xiao meimei type , Slim ,smooth skin, pretty tattoo hand leg and her back sibei chio.)
Boobs: 9/10 (Handful natural nice soft to grab & to sux)
Kissing: 8/10 (she a smoker, light lips kissing)
Bbbj: 8/10 (normal)
Fj: 9/10 (clean shaved pussy, tight,feeling skiok)
RTF: Yes.
Comms : (basic angmo, understanding)
Overall : 9/10 (good bonk, well spend)
Old 28-06-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TaryMajor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Momo from Teeruk - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=695001

Did her on her first day, was probably her 2nd or 3rd customer. Very curvy body with good attitude and good command of English. She have an amazing ass that was damn satisfying to look at during doggy, her natural C boobs with sensitive nipples that bounces when she is riding on me and her tight pussy that is giving my dick a tight grip during FJ.

Face: 9/10 Girl next door look, confirm pretty and not that dark for a Thai
Body: 9/10 Full natural C boobs with sensitive nipples
BBBJ: 8/10 Very shiok, more of wet and smooth type of BBBJ
Shower: Together 2 times
Frenching: 8/10 Initially got ‘rejected’ but when she gets turn on she ownself come kiss and French me.
FJ: 10/10 Tight, almost virgin like less the pain involved. Very wet and will cum in right position.
GFE: 10/10 Damn sweet girl with better than decent English. Soft spoken and damn cute in her own way. Keep wanting to F her when together with her don’t know why. Hahaha
RTF: Confirm will RTF!
Old 28-06-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

SODA FROM REGENTLUST
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=694979

I missed her the on her last tour when she was here, If i'm not wrong she was at Teeruklover on her previous tour. ANYWAY i get to book her already so below is my review on her.

If u are reminiscing on the younger days and having sex with a ah lian gf with nice assets, she's the one.

Wearing just with a lingerie behind the doors, she opened the door to me staring into her boobs while she lead me to her room.

Once inside the room, She slowly unbutton my shirt and the next moment i was happily fondling her soft boobs.

Left with just a boxer, she hinted me to shower..

While showering, she gave me a short BBBJ after cleaning my 2IC & i was just fondling her boobs while she BBBJ me. Nice suction and skill by her and it gets me real hard just by a few sucks.

Back in the room, she undress and my hands were too busy with her boobs and she was giving me BBBJ & AR and i was feeling so horny after a short while.

Time for me to return the favor, she has a bald pussy, No restrictions. haha.
Wet and sensitive pussy and she is repositioning every few 10s. HORNY HORNY OMG!

FJ was accommodating with various position change and her cowgirl riding is really good i have to say and no KY is needed at all. Cause she is so damn wet and horny that i took more than usual time to cum because i wanted to see her enjoy the whole process.. So satisfying.

Her GFE is great and making sure the whole session is fruitful. Laying beside me and playing with my nips and giving me kisses here and there.

AR & BBBJ CIM LOVERS NEED TO TRY HER. SHE IS SUPERB!

$150 is definitely well spent and no regrets on her!

Once again thanks to Bro SK for the quick and fast arrangement.
Old 28-06-2018, 06:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit321 View Post
Tried Jenny from BKK after reading FR.
Short FR, went in shower alone, bbbj less than 1 min cap on liao, then ask for longer bbbj, answer is no. Worse thing is cannot french, ok totally no mood liao, then ask her help bj to finish, cannot also. Fed up, watch world cup first, then ending try to ask again, like she paying me like that, in the end dulan 1 shot also nv go off, see finish 1 half and left. Lucky win soccer. RTF, no way throw money into long kang better.

First time book FL 1 shot also cannot go off. Sian man.
Thought of booking her cus of her previous FR. But how come you get this kind service from her
Old 28-06-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

KOF98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had a great session yesterday night with peggy from emmanuelle.

Face: 9 Really pretty with a nice smile
Body: 8 Pettie size body with fair skin
Boobs: 8 Nice for her frame. bros who are boob lover might skip her.
BBBJ: 8 nice and sensual like gf
FJ: 9 really tight, didn't use ky anymore as she is wet.
GFE: 8 Her gfe was very good, I might rtf soon.

Treat her nice and she will serve you great! Take care of her bros!
Old 28-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
Eternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Short FR, went in shower alone, bbbj less than 1 min cap on liao, then ask for longer bbbj, answer is no. Worse thing is cannot french, ok totally no mood liao, then ask her help bj to finish, cannot also. Fed up, watch world cup first, then ending try to ask again, like she paying me like that, in the end dulan 1 shot also nv go off, see finish 1 half and left. Lucky win soccer. RTF, no way throw money into long kang better.

Wah thanks for the heads up bro, wanted to try her today. Now change my mind already.
Old 28-06-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Morning Bro’s! Any feedback on Girls doing AJ?
Old 28-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
hong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yesterday went to find Shelby from DOA. This fr is my own opinion

Looks: 1/10 diff looks from the post. Way diff. She did show me the photos in her phone, verified is her mayb just the angle make it looks so diff. Why I still go for it cos I already booked her, and thinking mayb service will be good.

Boob: 1/10 is big and natural, but it’s also saggy as she got kids in Thailand. And the nipple is those big patch type not to my liking.

Body: 1/10 photo looks slim, actual is quite meaty.

Shower: 2/10 1st time I shower on my own, 2nd time type sop.

Gfe: 2/10 not much beside just try to talk to me using Google translate.

bbbj: 3/10 not much suction juz like putting in and out of a hole. And quite minimal.

Fj: 3/10 got moan I think is real. The rest is very sop like Geylang one lor.

Massage: 7/10 after first shot and shower she offer to give massage, her massage quite good. Heard from her she work in Japan and Taiwan as masseuse.

Rtf: I don’t think I will and even for this stable.
Tried it and realise I don’t like it. Some Bros might appreciate as the price is quite cheap, but not for me. Cheers! Happy bonking. Nv try nv know good or bad.
Old 28-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tinyelephant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Attitude so jia lat. better luck next time bro. thanks for the warning.
Old 28-06-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dragonpenis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post

Lol so many sucker who think they are so righteous speak up for FL....Prob with small prick dare not stay out overnight cos afraid of wife....talk big here.but at the same time afraid to fuck wife cos wife tired and sleepy so sneak out to fuck FL during lunch break.
many bros here are either married or have gf leh. only small percentage is still single. I only can chiong during lunch time. lol
Old 28-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 9
reraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to all

Hi first timer, today went to try zoey from bangkokgems.

Initially read reviews here wanted to try dina, but unfortunately the locations wasnt good for me. Bro jerry reccomended me to try zoey and said she was good, immediate reply and great conversation.

Looks: 9/10 Wow. Honestly, the pictures on the website do not do the girls justice, absolutely stunning slim tight body with sexy tattoos, pretty demure face and amazing boobs. As soon as I opened the door she greeted me with a hug and a kiss and asked about my day.

Boobs: 9/10 they were enhanced but no scar, and still got soft feel. Nipples were amazing and perky. She let me play/suck do whatever I want.

Shower: 8/10 Before and after. No rush. Soaped me up and cleaned me very well.

Gfe: 10/10 Superb. This girl could speak decent english, asked about my day, and had a great conversation with her. Ive actually just recently broken up with my ex, and she made me feel a lot better and talked to me a lot. I was quite shy initially but she really made me feel comfortable.

Bbbj: 10/10 Great suction, deepthroat, allows you to push her head down, and goes as long as you like without ever making any excuses. It was literally one of the best bbbjs in my life, and she would just keep going whenever I asked. My 2nd shot I pulled out from her and let her suck me till I came, and she swallowed every last drop.

Fj: 10/10 Really tight, like gotta be careful or you’ll blow very fast. Does every position, I liked doggy because she has nice back tattoos but must have fj her for super long and she didnt complain at all. In fact, she was super patient and loving and helped me shoot.

Massage: 8/10 She said she doesnt know how to do massage, but instead draped herself over me and played with my didi while I rested after the first shot.

Hygiene: 10/10 Very impressed, used mouthwash and soap on herself and offered me as well. Very safe, I checked her mouth no issues. She smells very nice (like flowers) and her skin is damn soft.

Time: 10/10 I actually think I ran over the time a bit but she didnt rush me, and made sure I shot 2nd time and cleaned me up and let me get dressed. Very sweet.

Overall: 10/10 I have never had such a comfortable and satisfying experience.

RTF: 100% but unfortunately, she is flying off tomorrow and I was her last customer. However, I didnt even intend to choose her at first so tbh just whatsapp bro jerry and ask for his personal reccomendation, this stable I have to say is damn reliable and super good. Honestly, I had such a great experience I even tipped her extra $20 after the session even though I didnt have to.

Cheers guys, hope any other first timer like me chances upon this and gives this stable a go, I trust bro jerry and his girls from now on.
Old 28-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is the problem with 'Pay First' policy.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 28-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Any bros got FR or tried Mabel from tiko club yet?

Looks amazing
Old 28-06-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Ronaldinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong5287 View Post
Yesterday went to find Shelby from DOA. This fr is my own opinion

Looks: 1/10 diff looks from the post. Way diff. She did show me the photos in her phone, verified is her mayb just the angle make it looks so diff. Why I still go for it cos I already booked her, and thinking mayb service will be good.

Boob: 1/10 is big and natural, but it’s also saggy as she got kids in Thailand. And the nipple is those big patch type not to my liking.

Body: 1/10 photo looks slim, actual is quite meaty.

Shower: 2/10 1st time I shower on my own, 2nd time type sop.

Gfe: 2/10 not much beside just try to talk to me using Google translate.

bbbj: 3/10 not much suction juz like putting in and out of a hole. And quite minimal.

Fj: 3/10 got moan I think is real. The rest is very sop like Geylang one lor.

Massage: 7/10 after first shot and shower she offer to give massage, her massage quite good. Heard from her she work in Japan and Taiwan as masseuse.

Rtf: I don’t think I will and even for this stable.
Tried it and realise I don’t like it. Some Bros might appreciate as the price is quite cheap, but not for me. Cheers! Happy bonking. Nv try nv know good or bad.
Thanks bro for the heads up
Old 28-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
huggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glades View Post
Rika - Emmanuelle

Looks: 8.5/10. Just like the picture. 
Boobs: 7/10 Busty boob pink sensitive nipple.
Body: 7.5/10 Cute body.
Bbbj: 8/10 Hardworking.
Fj: 9/10 Was a great bonk. Can take a hard fucking.
Hj: 7/10 
Gfe: 9/10 Cute and very friendly 

Communication: speaks little english.
I beg to differ on the bbbj part. She doesn’t do bbbj but cbj.
The rest is all fine.
Rtf: Maybe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1