The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nottibabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexless Marriage...

hey guys, hv u hear fm those wives whereby hubby's sex drive goes down the road as days go by? Fm gals i know, this is very common too - n mind u, dun tell me those hack dat they oredi got worn out wif other women outside. Many r just those decent guys that genuinely cannot "perk" up often too.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 22
spider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Marriage NO SEX is nevermind! But must have LOVE!

LOVE enough for your wife to let you go out and LOOK FOR SEX!!!!

and you must have enough LOVE for wife to have SEX without FALLING in LOVE with the WL or Part-TIme Lover!

If you ask me, paying fer sex outside mariage is less messy. No need to lie, no need to make excuses to meet for tryst. Just make APPT, FUCK, pay and fuck off!!!

"You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
Old 02-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

maybe ur wife is still young? i thought women reach their sexual peak at 30s?

i got a friend same situation.. later he found out that she had been raped by her uncle when young, so ...
Old 03-11-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jswong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Gent, mitmit and others, you all are not alone. Me also, after wife gives birth two ago. Suddenly avoid sex. Saying its dirty. Last time courtship days, still got hj, bj and lots of fj. Now, have to beg her like hell also no sex. Tried to go back to basic like communicate more, hold hands, give presents, romantic dinners, impress her with many things also no avail. Worse, she sleeps with her child every nite. I sleep alone in masterrm. Even she changed also must closed drs in order not to let me see. Sometimes, I thought of divorce but our communication is good except we dont hv sex. Right now I have to DIY myself. So regret marrying. Perhaps those who wish to be my friends can email to me at jswong88atyahoodotcomdotsg
Old 03-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

jswong.. sorry to hear that.. maybe we can come out one day to discuss..
Old 03-11-2005, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottibabe
hey guys, hv u hear fm those wives whereby hubby's sex drive goes down the road as days go by? Fm gals i know, this is very common too - n mind u, dun tell me those hack dat they oredi got worn out wif other women outside. Many r just those decent guys that genuinely cannot "perk" up often too.
I am sure that there are cases like ur fren. Ladies do have their urge and expectations too... And I actually feel that some ladies are more daring than guys.

But the wives we are talking abt here are unusually low in their sex drive... In fact, most of them feel that no sex is fine with them...
Old 03-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=gent]Any married man here experience this??
I am currently in such a situation... after my first kid, my spouse totally avoid having sex with me.
Had been trying hard to convince her(that sex is part of marriage) and even prepared to go to visit experts on this but she refuse to go. Claiming that sex is the least priority in her life... I am very annoyed and depressed by all these comments.
\================================================= =======
bro, no need to be depressed
1. pcc or (2) cheong gl for budget fuck
after the session, u feel good, relaxed, calm down liao
then buy your missus a good meal, sayang the baby, sleep & life goes on.
take it easy bro
after all paid safe, budget sex is easli evailable in sinland.
why feel so depressed?
r u going to feel depressed for your whole life?
of course not. relax, cool down, be a naughty boy sometimes.
Old 03-11-2005, 11:56 AM
LOWCHUI

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Dear Brothers,

I have a flip situation for you guys to consider.

What if wife has become out of shape, put on weight & no longer appeals to you ?

Yes, there is still 'kum cheng'/love, but subject is just not sexually attractive any more.

Yet she wants to 'it' & probably even more gian as years go by?

Then how?

Tell her you no longer turn me on?
Then die die, one have to imagine something exotic while doing it, all in all, a very counter-productive experience that leaves each party worse off.

I am some husbands are in this situation.

Then how ?

At least, this sexless marriage thread situation easier to handle, wife not interested - then no pressure what - just pcc or eat outside.

Easier to handle then the other scenerio I ust describe right ?
Old 03-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros, but muz remember leh.. paid sex not as easy and hassle free as it seems.. once it bites it wont let go de.. think about, wad if u kana std from paid sex.. and one day when u go home, ur wife decided to haf sex wif u.. den isnt she prone to the std u kana? dun tink protected means 100% protection, loopholes are everiwhere.
Old 03-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gent
Claiming that sex is the least priority in her life... I am very annoyed and depressed by all these comments.
I know of MILFs who stayed away from sex with the hubbies becoz there is a chance of getting pregnant ... ie, it's really could just be the months of sufferance that's stopping your wife from being intimate with you.
No need for counselling ... I firmly believe you two know yourselves best - have an honest heart to heart talk & establish where the real problem is.

Quote:
And further more, now I got a little one... this kid is innocent... I do not wish my kid to grow up in a broken family...
I thought this could be your trump card when it comes to negotiating with your missus after you have established the real problem ...
Stress that you only wanna try to move towards a win-win situation ... that no matter what, your kid having a complete family is your first priority. After that, you can then push for more manoevrability where your sexual needs are concerned:
1) that she allows you to be intimate
2) that she allows you to resort to sex toys (including blue film)
3) that she allows you to employ external assistance ...

Quote:
You are right... I dun get married cos' of sex definately. But a marriage without sex is very dry and dull... Sex = Make love.. With sex, actually can spice up lots of excitement in a couple...
It is right that free & readily available sex cannot be THE reason people get married ... but I agree with you 100% that sexual compatibility is still of topmost concern. I mean, if you like golf but she doesn't, you just golf with your kakis ... similarly, if she likes shopping but you don't, she just shops with her kakis ... however, if you like sex & she doesn't, whose kakis are you gonna turn to??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 03-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct75
His wife wasn't not aroused by him, she just took sex as a kind of deal in the marriage hence the lie back and open legs... and hubby hump hump... and then okay you done?! A bit like substandard pros....
That's why it's very important to go for test-drives ...
If you open up your eyes sufficiently before the marriage, you'd be able to avoid finding out gory stuff only after the marriage ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizer
heh heh.. well, my gf is those high sex drive one but she dun believe in pre maritial sex.. so sex is out of the question.. we onli did petting.. a few times a week when we haf time.. however, she doesnt like me fondling her clit, say no feeling and painful, and she dun allow me to finger her, scared dat her hymen will break.. thus the only way for her to cum is to ride on me thru rubbing her chee bye with panties against my lan jiao wif underwear.. (cannot naked cox scared pregnant) seems dat she like it..
At first, I couldn't quite understand ... how would you know she's of high sex drive but yet haven't tried bonking her.
But once you read your details, I managed to remember a thing or two from my own experiences from eons ago ...
2 different girls during mt days in NUS ...
1) Voluptous Malay girl ... grew up with this mentality that hymen must not be broken. So ended up we tried penetration of every sort, less the pussy ... I mean, she did CIM & full-scale anal too (in fact, she was the first I did anal with).
2) Pretty Indian girl ... grew up with this mentality that dowry would crash market if she lost her virginity. So ended up with BJs & HJs on me, as well as the rub-a-rub until panty wet wet ... can strip her eveything but die die also must still wear panty type.
Rather ridiculous but true to the bone ... very reason why I can't be bothered with that membrane anymore, when selecting a wife.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 03-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizer
bros, but muz remember leh.. paid sex not as easy and hassle free as it seems.. once it bites it wont let go de.. think about, wad if u kana std from paid sex.. and one day when u go home, ur wife decided to haf sex wif u.. den isnt she prone to the std u kana? dun tink protected means 100% protection, loopholes are everiwhere.

When we 'eat' outside, must take precaution by all means... unprotected sex is a 100% no-no!
Old 03-11-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
That's why it's very important to go for test-drives ...
If you open up your eyes sufficiently before the marriage, you'd be able to avoid finding out gory stuff only after the marriage ...

At first, I couldn't quite understand ... how would you know she's of high sex drive but yet haven't tried bonking her.
But once you read your details, I managed to remember a thing or two from my own experiences from eons ago ...
2 different girls during mt days in NUS ...
1) Voluptous Malay girl ... grew up with this mentality that hymen must not be broken. So ended up we tried penetration of every sort, less the pussy ... I mean, she did CIM & full-scale anal too (in fact, she was the first I did anal with).
2) Pretty Indian girl ... grew up with this mentality that dowry would crash market if she lost her virginity. So ended up with BJs & HJs on me, as well as the rub-a-rub until panty wet wet ... can strip her eveything but die die also must still wear panty type.
Rather ridiculous but true to the bone ... very reason why I can't be bothered with that membrane anymore, when selecting a wife.
well, same as ur 2 flings lor.. high sex drive doesnt mean muz bonk eh? as long as she can come thru other means and muz do alot of time, doesnt it means she got high sex drive?
Old 03-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
When we 'eat' outside, must take precaution by all means... unprotected sex is a 100% no-no!
well, as i had said.. protection doesnt mean u wont kana. unprotected = kamikazi.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Bro Gent,

First of all, I must admire ur courage to voice out here.... it goes to show it's not always FL, GL or HC in SBF.

Secondly, u speaks for a lot of bros here...

I, too, face the same prob wif my wifey. Since the birth of our 1st child, she's been a totally different person. No sex, I'm still ok. But all the touching and huggings also stops. I always ask myself, where is the LOVE??

I had a good talk wif her the other day and situation seems to improve a little. Try talking to her, explaining that soon, our children will grow up and hv their own life...and ultimately, we only hv the 2 of us to live to old age. Bai Tou Xie Lao.

Good luck..........to all of us, husbands!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1