The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 19
CIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to behold
MILF fetish heaven

This lobang is meant for fellow brudders who are like me, MILF fetish type.

I met An An yesterday near MingJie. Must be fate, because I went looking for Ah Hong, and she wasn't in. While walking back to carpark I saw this petite and white MILF.

Normally I find MILF, 90% of the time either the pussy is fucked-up, or the attitude is fucked-up. I never encountered such nice gentle MILF like An An. This kind of petite and top service MILF very hard to find. And the price is good.

When I entered hotel room with her, i asked her lie on bed with her dress on, and I slowly pull up her dress and touch her legs and thigh slowly. This pattern really turn me on. Then I ask her standup, pull her panties aside, and slowly put fingers inside pussy, one after another. Then while fingering her and she is squirming, I ask her to remove her own clothes. Play like this is very high for the lady. After that my fingers all wet, we went for shower together.
Then dried ourselves, like down on bed and hug, and chat like lovers and caress each other. No rush for time at all because she has own hotel room. Then play 69 and my fingers explore her pussy all over and everywhere while she put on cd give me a wonderful and slow BJ so that I won't come too quickly.
Then lay her flat on bed and poked into her a few times to lube my didi, then play with pussy by fully withdrawing, and poking in again and repeat and repeat, until juices come out. Play like this makes her juices from inside to lube her foreskin, and makes her very wet.
Then fuck her different patterns cowgirl, doggie, sideways. My favourite is in doggie, fuck a few times, fully withdraw, use fingers enlarge her pussy, then fuck a few times, pull out and finger her, repeat a few times. Then I also fuck her on top and inserted my fingers into pussy while fucking her, it is damn mind-boggling believe me!
Then i climax, we went to toilet and shower, she cleaned me up, and I went back to work.

Name: An An from PRC
Body: Slim and petite, very white and very smooth body
Boobs: Medium and good handful
Pussy: Best, tight and gentle, not those like pig-liver brown and rough type
Damage: $50
Service: Very good, very nice and pleasing and most importantly, very obliging and willing to let customer try anything.

This kind of treasure hard to find, so must share with brudders. Please up me if you like MILF FR like me. Want her contact, please PM me.
Old 30-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ANTHO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF fetish heaven

Hi bro , aldy pm u , pls chk ur inbox , hehe tks !
Old 30-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

CIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry didn't mention earlier. An An is PRC and operates FL. I did her in the hotel at Lor19 (easy parking). Her looks not fantastic because got freckles. But very nice defined nose and eyebrows etc, very elegant and horny looking at the same time. BTW please don't bother asking her to travel to lavendar or chinatown. She operates around Lor19 only.

Addition: Sorry fellow brudders, I am driving into JB now last minute lobang from friends. Will not be logginging on over the weekend. Pai say Pai say. Will reply your PMs when back on Tuesday. Save your load over the weekend for AnAn next Tuesday.
Actually whoever brothers I have already given AnAn's mobile, please feel free to share, since i not around to reply PM.

Last edited by CIM1011; 30-12-2005 at 02:19 PM.
Old 30-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 20
ash_lim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterash_lim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterash_lim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn....too slow...

Punishment ~ No MILF to bonk this weekend. Sian

ash_lim

A True Reds will never walk alone!
Old 30-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 20
siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_lim
Damn....too slow...

Punishment ~ No MILF to bonk this weekend. Sian

ash_lim

i understand ur feeling for having to wait to unload......
dont worry brother......i share you An An number.
(Since brother CIM1011 is so generous and said it is OK for us to share her number). So bro, check your PM.

To all other brothers, please dont PM me for An An number, as i will be going to BKK for holiday from tomorrow.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
tzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, me very interested in this MILF, care to share?
Thks a million & a happy new year!!
Old 03-01-2006, 10:30 AM
Samster

To all brudders,

my bad. Pai say pai say, come back & found my inbox full. I have a 30second restriction per reply for PM so pls be patient. i will reply one by one.

Besides bro AcidBurn, has anyone else tried An An? Pls write FR also. Free to share & enjoy, so pls free to contribute too

By the way An An called me on Saturday, complaining about some brudders called her and talk nonsense. So please, people come to earn money, don't waste time and ask about rubbish like bra size. She nice lady, I do all brudders a favour and share her contact, she end up kena nonsense calls. So please, be nice to people ok.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

tzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First many thks to Bro acidburn_120 for tis lobang.
Try her yesterday afternoon, she at L19 told her to come to L15 H81 for better environment. Looks as wat Bro acidburn_120 stated ok acceptable looks. Figure not bad but boobs abit sagging, pussy hairy.
SOP bath 2gether, rabbar rabar in the shower. Both lie on bed & i start my attack with her boobs 1st than slowly my hand work down. Phew, she's wet there, i mean really wet ( No KY apply as in & out toilet she is with me all the time).
Start to paint her until she cant tahan, i also want some action and so move to 69 position. I expected her to put on cd for bj, but i was presented with BBBJ, mayb she also high liao.
Didi her in various position, she sure know how to enjoy, even told me to put a pillow under her butt when doing missionary.
Overall good & money for value. For $50 she is a gem .
But to all out there, she is leaving on 6 Jan. But was told she b back on the 8 Jan.
So enjoy while she is still around!
Old 05-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Samster

Want to say thanks and sorry at the same time.

Thanks for all brudders who sent me PM asking for An An's contact. And a big sorry from me for the fucking late reply. MY BAD

Ok, now I have finally cleared my mailbox, very painstaking y'all should know, gotta wait 30 seconds in-between each reply. So those who have received An An's number, wish you have good fun!

wah, really envy brother tzr250sg, must be a lau chiau cheongster, can coax AnAn into giving him a bbbj. Well done bro, no need to ask, you must have had a great time man!
Old 06-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
tomyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro CIM for the contact and discovering a rare find. Tried her yesterday and indeed she is a real gem!! She's so different from the other PRC pros maybe because she really is temping as a fl in order to raise funds to start a biz back in China. She's very genuine in her conversation with me and her attitude is superb. After the sex even offered to lie down chat and keep me company until I felt like leaving. But not the 'talk non-stop' sort.
RTF: Definitely.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
kuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=CIM1011]Want to say thanks and sorry at the same time.

Thanks for all brudders who sent me PM asking for An An's contact. And a big sorry from me for the fucking late reply. MY BAD

tks for the contact but no time to try her yet
as promice once im done will write fr on her cheers

think she no more ard be back only on the 8 jan 06
Old 07-01-2006, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
midori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I try An An yesterday and indeed she is very friendly.Can see that she is trying her very best to please our desire and has got no attitude problem.However, i noticed that she has a bit of armpit hairs leh.Overall, have a good bonk but came quite fast.Only try 69 and missionary positions with her.Thanks to bro CIM for the contact.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
wonder81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonder81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro CIM1011 for the contact..
called her on thurs and met up at Lor 19. went in to her room and chat for awhile before she bath me and gave me a simple massage.. nice slow bj and very accomodating...

Body: Slim
Boobs: A+ / B cup?
FJ: willing to try diff position
Damage: $60 inc room
Service: Very good, very accomodating.
thanks alot Bro CIM1011
Old 09-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

Bro CIM101, i not coax her to give bbbj lah.
Me gave her a good paint work & then adjust myself to 69 position then naturally she proceed to give me a bbbj. mayb i make her horny. HeHe.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

Very happy to read that a lot of brothers had good time with her, because that's what sharing is all about. It's so difficult to find a good MILF like AnAn, so no matter how difficult it is to reply PM, I don't mind as long as everyone pass on the sharing spirit.

And of course, a few brothers zap me, and I don't know why. But whatever... I'm here to share, not for popularity contest

I think An An is back to sg today, and I will RTF her tonight if I can make it. Meanwhile I've already cleared my mailbox so brothers who have received her number, go make your bookings!

Just curious though... am I the only one who enjoy slim and shapely smooth unshaven legs likes AnAn? She has real wonderful legs and a tight pussy to complete the package. Just writing and thinking back about her makes me horny! Can't wait to bonk her tonight!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1