The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
KimBoonTai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Friend to FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckNineDots View Post
Call Chick loh
After you married let others fuck your wife since you don't bonk someone you know
Old 19-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sghunter888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdisonTroyj View Post
1. Assessment

Talk about love and sex often, share sexual experiences. If she shares her experiences too, you are doing well. Inject questions to find out her stance on casual relationships or flings. It is very important that you know she is interested in you. If she doesn't entertain your advances, move on.

Approach

With the assessment done, you shouldn't have a problem in arranging meet ups with her. Suppers, late night movies are great starters. Continue to talk about anything, everything including sex. In terms of actions, do be confident and touch her at the right areas. Start by arms across shoulders, on waist, help her with her hair and get comfortable.

Let me know if you have any questions
Will this work on men? I don't have a penis and asking for myself.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Deceptive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzert View Post
Take out your cock and put it on the table during dinner and see if she smile or frown..If she smile= hosay If she frown..keep your lanjiao in your pants and remain friends only
Not a bad idea too
Old 19-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ternlink View Post
If she is willing to. Is it safe to bonk her?
What's ur worry?
Old 19-08-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

You should listen to this guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdisonTroyj View Post
1. Assessment

Firstly, avoid attached or married women. Target friends who are not in your direct circle of friends, as the impact may be damage your reputation if your approach fails. It is key that you are a good stage of friendship, with the constant texting, jokes, daily updates of the things you did today, plans for the week etc. Next, you need to know her status of love life. Women without prior relationships are difficult. Go with those who have had multiple relationships before. Understand her current situation regarding love, and her future plans. Women who are strong minded and are able to tell you that they are looking for long term serious relationships should be avoided. Recent breakups, or women who are deeply hurt in previous relationships and do not believe in love are the ones to focus on.

Talk about love and sex often, share sexual experiences. If she shares her experiences too, you are doing well. Inject questions to find out her stance on casual relationships or flings. It is very important that you know she is interested in you. If she doesn't entertain your advances, move on.

In summary, there should be attraction between both, clear communication that a relationship between the two of you in the near future is not probable and she has expressed that casual relationships is not impossible.

Approach

With the assessment done, you shouldn't have a problem in arranging meet ups with her. Suppers, late night movies are great starters. Continue to talk about anything, everything including sex. In terms of actions, do be confident and touch her at the right areas. Start by arms across shoulders, on waist, help her with her hair and get comfortable.

I guess the fastest way to a women's bottom lips is to start with the top. Find ways to score a kiss, and start to work on getting more. When ready, start roaming your hands while kissing. If you are rejected, communicate, check why isn't she accepting your advances. More likely then not you are never going to score and it is time to move on. Remember, you are still friends and do not stop all contact immediately. Maintain the friendship. If not rejected, it is a very good sign.

The fun

Now we are at the kissing and touching stage. I would usually use this opportunity to discuss her likes and dislikes about that session and improve. I would be 80% confident that she is open to this arrangement and continue to do so with more advances each time. Until a point sex is a guarantee, I will start to make plans for us to be in a private place. With a car, car sex would be the first to happen. Be adventurous and fool in the public, parks, quiet HDB estates, handicap toilets and last but not least, hotels. Move on to staycations and have a great time.

Other important things to note

Men and women are structured differently. Men can separate love and sex. Very likely women have sex to show love. She will fall in love with you as the FWB arrangement develops. Unfortunately there will be a time where you have to cut it off, otherwise you risk that she falls in love with you and it will get messy. Once you notice that she talks about love, and the possible chance that a relationship can occur, it is time to stop.

Let me know if you have any questions
Old 19-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Women need a reason to have sex.
Men, on the other hand, just need a place...
Old 20-08-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

EdisonTroyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghunter888 View Post
Will this work on men? I don't have a penis and asking for myself.
In all honesty I don't think women should find it hard to get sex.

You have to be careful though, men that had a lot of flings gets a thumbs up from other men. Women that had a lot of flings gets a thumbs down. Fling with men who are mature and respects women.
Old 20-08-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

samsterzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx bros for replies. Will report back if got good news
Old 20-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

I hope I dun get zapped but I like married ones ... and no I dun mean break up people's family, only those who are looking for encounters. cos they still want their family and are unlikely to be sticky and also wants to be discreet (at least that's my experience) so it kinda works out well for both sides.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I always find after a drinking session to be a good way to subtly hint the idea of sex to a female counterpart.
Could be the alcohol that brings out one's courage to ask such a question, and at the same time, both parties would be more open. Some could say that it could be the alcohol that cloud one's ability to think, while others would argue that it would be the alcohol that brings out the real you.
Regardless, if you find success in asking after a drinking session, play the cards right and you would probably get yourself a FwB. Else just blame the alcohol for making you blabber such nonsense.

This was what one of my army mate who taught me. Never really tried it as my circle are mainly males, and the females I have in my circle, are too dear to me to risk that moment of pleasure. Hahaha
Old 20-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
fuckNineDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will bonk your wife since i don't bonk someone i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimBoonTai View Post
After you married let others fuck your wife since you don't bonk someone you know
Old 20-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold

In my experience, the best friend to fwb only happens when you don't plan for it to happen. You build the rapport as friends, she gets comfy with you and then under the right circumstances, or alcohol, the bang happens. Like what some of the bros said, if the girl wants to bed you, you'll definitely know. But if you proactively try to sleep with them, you'll only creep them out.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

zen1930 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Friend to FWB

anywhere to look for fwb??
Old 21-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Meaning acquaintance.....?
For me, there are two factors contributing to good sex.

(1) Adventurousness -- it determines how "exciting" the sex is. For example, having sex with a stranger in the street while everybody is watching.

(2) Comfortableness -- it determines how "pleasant" the sex is. For example, making love with wife in a 5-star hotel's suite in Paris.

Some people prefer one extreme while some like the other one. I personally like something in between.
Old 21-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I do have Friends that I had sex with. But normally is after a drinking session and a one off issue. At most is after we woke up, we had another round of Sex without the alcohol influence and that's it. We return to just being good friends and never mention it again or try to make it happen or being touchy. If it happened again than will proceed to fwb.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1