The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of
Re: Cheating Wives

Anymore story?
Old 31-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
surgeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates!
Old 31-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
namiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 31-07-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Huddlesfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read.
Old 18-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more TS.
Old 18-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
jolena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS go missing
Old 19-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
OldCoarse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, do continue pls
Old 20-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
adapters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolena View Post
TS go missing
Did you make a police report?
Old 20-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
jolena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am neither his friend nor relative

Quote:
Originally Posted by adapters View Post
Did you make a police report?
Old 22-08-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
PreviousWeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chui gong CB song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolena View Post
I am neither his friend nor relative
Old 22-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
KimBoonTai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, do continue TS
Old 23-08-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

The Piano Teacher

Jessica stay in a condo with her husband. Her husband was a surgeon and earn good money, but being a surgeon also makes him quite occupied with his work, sometimes it require him to work night shift in the ER department. In the first few year of her marriage, things was still ok. Her husband Daniel doesn't want her to work after marriage. He was very possessive and love the idea of her being a full time housewife. That way it minimize her chance of interacting with other man. Even her going out with her female friend need to ask him for permission.

Jessica was a petite sweet girl with a submissive nature. Long hair that falls over her shoulder with ceramic white smooth skin. Her best assets was her huge knockers, 童颜巨乳 (child look with big tits) was what came to Daniel mind when he first meet her. Daniel get to know her when she was admitted to hospital and Daniel was her doctor. Daniel was not really a handsome man. But it was easy for him to worn over Jessica's heart with his flashy car and numerous gift of flowers and sweet talks.

While Jessica's friends envy her initially for finding a rich husband, they soon found out of her husband's possessive traits and they slowly maintain a distance from her, partly due to it being ridiculously absurd that an adult like her needs her husband's permission to go out with them and she needs to be home by 10pm! Soon Jessica found her friends getting lesser and lesser. There is only so much shopping or movie you can do with all the free time she have.

Then they begin to try for kids, at least the kids can keep her occupied. Daniel enjoy all the creampie he wants but there was no sign of pregnancy after 2 years. Finally they both went for check up and turns out Daniel has Azoospermia, which means zero sperm count problem! It was a set back for both of them. Jessica tried to console Daniel, telling him it's ok not to have kids... or they can adopt one in the future. But Daniel took it hard and buried himself with work instead. After few months Daniel accepted the fact and the only up side he can see was he doesn't need to use condom anymore. He has the license to upload his seeds to any women he can get his hands on.

When his mood got better Jessica suggest to Daniel that she would like to learn piano at home as she was feeling very bored and want to keep her mind occupied. Daniel was ok but said it must be a female teacher. Little did he know that a female can also cause his wife to stray. He ordered a digital piano online while Jessica started looking for a teacher online. Jessica soon found one that looks promising at a reasonable rate. It was a full time piano teacher that runs a business called AdamNEve Piano Freedom. She contacted her and ask for her picture. The tutor obliged after she explained that it's for her husband's approval and prove that she is a women. The tutor give Jessica her mobile number to keep in touch before the lesson formally begins.

Jessica found herself actively chatting with Eve before the piano arrives in a weeks time. She was glad she found a friend in Eve. Eve appears to be funny and confident. She found out she was a one women show for her business and she ask her how come her business call AdamNEve? Eve told her she was the AdamNEve roll into one. Jessica didn't thought much of that, it was until later she knew the actual reason.

The day finally come and the piano delivery. Jessica has a habit of not wearing bra at home. She was blur enough to keep the habit even when she went to answer the door. The two delivery guy looks like two malaysian and both of their eyes lit up when they realized Jessica's pointy nipples was showing through her tee shirt fabric.

It was then she realized she didn't wear bra but restrained from covering her breast but try to act normal. She thank the worker who deliver the piano and they can't stop stealing glance at her boobs. Then suddenly one of the worker said "miss can I use the toilet please? urgent urgent". She hesitate for a second then she said ok and point the direction of the toilet to him. She sat down at the sofa waiting for him with the other delivery guy sitting opposite her on the single sofa.

"Miss you stay alone? You house very nice", the guy said, his eyes blatantly staring at her tits.

Jessica was feeling very uneasy by now. The guy in the toilet was taking too long. "No, I stay with my husband. Can you please go check your friend? He is taking too long..." Jessica said softly, avoiding eye contact with the guy. To the guy she was like a sweet little lamb, tempting him to take a bite.

"Sorry miss. Wait ah, I go check check", the guy went towards the toilet. Jessica already regret letting them use the toilet. What if they try something on her? She was all alone at home.

The guy went to the toilet and knock on the door. "Ben! You die inside is it? Faster lah, don't need to work ah?"

The door open few inches and Ben inside whisper to Ken: "Bro, check this out". He show him a sexy lacy pink panties with cum on it. Ben found Jessica's dirty panties in the plastic pail and used it to masturbate.

"Wah Piang eh!! Bro you got such lobang never tell me!" Ken whisper back to Ben. "Still have or not? Faster pass me one leh!".

"Ok ok, here you take this one", he pass him a purple one while he stuff the cum soil panties inside his pocket as a souvenir. Then they slowly walk back to Jessica and thank her before leaving the house. Ben and Ken already saved Jessica's number that was on the delivery order after they saw her in person. Maybe something can happen with this pretty big boobs lady.

Jessica was relived when they left the house. She texted Eve telling her the piano is ready and she can come in the afternoon to start her lesson. Eve has long hair just like Jessica and has a healthy tan skin tone but she was much taller then Jessica, almost 1.7 meter tall. She, like Jessica, has big perky breast and she was wearing a deep V skin tight dress. Jessica jokingly told her during lesson if she was a man it will be hard to concentrate on her teaching. Eve told her well she has a set of big melons too, bigger than her in fact.

The two girls hit it off so well like they were long lost sister. The piano lesson went smoothly and soon it was dinner time. Jessica invited Eve to stay for dinner and she will cook for her. Eve was flattered and said she can help with the cooking. While cutting carrot Jessica accidentally cut her finger and yelp out loudly. Eve immediately came to her aid.

"Pain or not? Lucky it's just a minor cut", Eve held her finger and study the cut, blood was flowing out anyway and she put pressure on the finger to stop the bleeding.

"Blood...", before Eve can ask Jessica where she put her handyplast, Jessica fainted beside her and Eve quickly grab hold of her.

To be cunnntinued...
Old 23-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 23-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
databreach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thanks for latest update.
Old 23-08-2018, 04:39 PM