The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya if keep eating the same thing sure sian one right? So next time if your favourite ML tells you she RTC for good, take it with a pinch of salt ba. At the end of the day, earning as much $ as possible is a priority for them. Very few will place the customer on the same level or ahead of it.
I saw that both time you also make the announcement that she go back liao. So you as a regular will know best?

Anyway she still maintains a good standard for JG and massage. Playability always differ for MLs, even for the same ML, could be dependent on mood, treatment and others. Just saying so far she has been professionally fair to maintain a reasonable playability for her business.

I go back for JG once in a while these days so can still make this comment.
Old 23-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 207207 View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=696129

She is one of the best to replace Ex Linda from SLG that etc.
Don’t judge by photo Uncle find that she is a gem
Which Linda would that be?
Old 23-08-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-qi-massage/

Anyone tried? Worth it?
Looking for slim ML with big cups and good roaming. Her photo seems good.
Old 23-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya if keep eating the same thing sure sian one right? So next time if your favourite ML tells you she RTC for good, take it with a pinch of salt ba. At the end of the day, earning as much $ as possible is a priority for them. Very few will place the customer on the same level or ahead of it.
Heard from one AP ML that business is quiet nowadays. Can imagine how bad is the business for those 2nd or lower grade MLs.
Old 23-08-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I saw that both time you also make the announcement that she go back liao. So you as a regular will know best?

Anyway she still maintains a good standard for JG and massage. Playability always differ for MLs, even for the same ML, could be dependent on mood, treatment and others. Just saying so far she has been professionally fair to maintain a reasonable playability for her business.

I go back for JG once in a while these days so can still make this comment.
Fair enough but I've always subscribed to the notion of honesty being the best policy but to each his own ba. After all, one's gotta be street smart in order to succeed/survive in this trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Heard from one AP ML that business is quiet nowadays. Can imagine how bad is the business for those 2nd or lower grade MLs.
Could be a ploy to get more business from you and others but if the market is saturated, then the more popular ones will definitely outlast their competition.
Old 23-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It’s the lunar 7th month... And in Sinkieland, there are many 月光族, so nearing month end before pay day, who got money to go spend on women.

For APs, if they can take 8-10 a day now considered v good already.

Quote:
Old 23-08-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fair enough but I've always subscribed to the notion of honesty being the best policy but to each his own ba. After all, one's gotta be street smart in order to succeed/survive in this trade.

Could be a ploy to get more business from you and others but if the market is saturated, then the more popular ones will definitely outlast their competition.
They couldn't get business from me la. I have almost quit this hobby.
Old 23-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, from ML to car salesmen to towkays, who will openly declare "business is very good!!" ah?

Especially when there's forum like this to report and feedback that person's words.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why r we so concern about their dry market when most of them earning more than us?
Old 23-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone121 View Post
These are a few that I have tried. All pretty good with CIM and more
https://sglonelyguy.info/bao-er-massage/
+1 for BaoEr https://sglonelyguy.info/bao-er-massage/

Good attitude, massage and service!

Moz
Old 23-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

saw a chio new ml, anyone tried?

https://sglonelyguy.info/sonia-massage/
Old 23-08-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Today went to try nuru, quite shiok... Haha... Looks like got new things to try and not going back to those half past six hj provided by many ML.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Today went to try nuru, quite shiok... Haha... Looks like got new things to try and not going back to those half past six hj provided by many ML.
who did you try?
Old 23-08-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
quiet may be due to increased blocking of sites by MDA: some bros in their late 30s-40s may not be as IT savvy to find out alternative ways to access the site. or just find it troublesome and give up on it.

but seeing how many MLs are still on the sg lonely site for so long and still able to be here, don't think it is that bad.
Old 23-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
saw a chio new ml, anyone tried?

https://sglonelyguy.info/sonia-massage/
looking for some bro to give review also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1