The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
spiked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Wow juicy story, and response to over 70 pages, definetely staying for more updates!
Old 19-08-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Stitxch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiked View Post
Wow juicy story, and response to over 70 pages, definetely staying for more updates!
Agree with you bro, waiting for updates too
Old 19-08-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice sharing.
Old 19-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Leonika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will Kat be having sex with TS soon?
Old 19-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lowlow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ExhibitQ please
Old 24-08-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tomandli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

still waiting, when jack is going to watch his mom enjoy the sex
Old 25-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

We are definitely waiting for more. Please come back soon ts.
Old 25-08-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
dufined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story by TS, support for more
Old 27-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 28-08-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loloboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
" Don't touch there.. it's dirty.. " Auntie Kat immediately pleaded with him. That was the confirmation that he was truly toying with her ass.

" Judging by your reaction, it seems like you are a virgin huh? What a surprise. " Uncle Maxwell smirked.

" Oh? She hasn't had anal before? " Auntie Maxwell then commented like it was the most shocking thing in the world.

While Auntie Kat bit her lips to stay silent, Auntie Maxwell continued on. " So you never had anything stuffed up your ass or double penetration before? "

This was truly out of my scope. For me, I didn't really like the idea of anal. Some bros like it, some bros don't. I guess I belong to the latter just because of hygiene reasons. Imagine if the woman doesn't clean out her rear properly and you stick your Jr inside and pull it out, only to find a pile of shit stuck onto your Jr. Eww.. Sorry no go. I was a clean freak so I couldn't exactly fathom that idea. Come to think of it, yesterday during one of the dares, Uncle Maxwell also did dare her to put an anal probe into herself in which she refused. Hell, she even chose to suck them off instead of having that thing inside of her rectum. Perhaps that was just how much she had feared or dreaded that idea?

But honestly, just thinking of Auntie Kat being double penetrated made my cock throbbed in anticipation. Why was that? Was it because I deemed anal as a form of degradement for her? Was it because she was a virgin? Or did I wanted to see all of her holes being used all at once, just like the slut that she was? I wasn't particularly clear at that point in time but Auntie Maxwell then continued on,

" What a waste. You're missing out on a lot! " she exclaimed as Uncle Maxwell finally loosened his grip on Auntie Kat's body and went over to where Auntie Maxwell was sunbathing.

It was only for an instant but Auntie Kat took her eyes off of me as she stared at Uncle Maxwell to see where he was going. He then went over to the bags and took out a bottle of what seemed to be a lubricant. As her eyes remained on him, I took my chance. Uncle D was still licking her so he wouldn't see. I immediately positioned my camera and took a shot without anyone realizing.

-insert ExhibitO-

Uncle Maxwell then came back with the bottle in hand as he squirted some of the contents onto his hand. Auntie Kat could only stare at him in shock. " Wait.. wait.. what are you going to do? "

I could hear the anxiety rising in her voice. It was a foreign territory that they were embarking on after all. It was only natural for her to fear anxiety and fear at what was going to come. Uncle Maxwell simply smirked to reassure her. " Don't worry, let's see if you would like it as much as my wife. "

" Wait. Don't.. " That was all Auntie Kat could muster as she tried to shift her butt away but Uncle Maxwell held a firm grip on her hips and started toying with her butthole.
Send exhibit k l m o
Old 28-08-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

gets excited everytime i am here....
Old 29-08-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Please send exhibit O..thanks
Old 29-08-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Sorry haven't been updating lately, been very busy lately because month end, deadlines after deadlines. Didn't have the time to come here to jiak zua. Will try to release more chapters this week. No promises tho

---------------------------------------------------

Uncle D had been discretely touching Auntie Kat who was seated to his right underneath her skirt with his right hand. Feeling emboldened by the lack of response from the taxi uncle, he decided to test things out and take it even further to test her limits. He then shifted his body slightly towards her and extended his left hand over to her crotch, replacing his right hand which now coiled around her shoulders, pulling her smaller frame towards his body. Because of that, it became painfully obvious that the two of them were doing something behind and yet the taxi uncle continued to remain oblivious. No, he had a choice to voice it out but instead continued to monitor the situation behind through the mirror.

Still monitoring the situation, Uncle D continued to rub his fingers around her pussy through the thin fabric which was getting damp. His right hand then slipped into her white button up dress from the top, groping at her right breast. By now, he had already known most of her sensitive spots and as such, he immediately went on and slipped his fingers into her strapless bra and started pinching her nipples. Unable to voice out any complaint, fearing that the taxi uncle may realize something, she could only shake her head repeatedly at Uncle D who was enjoying her reaction more than anything else.

Still seeing no response, Uncle D then took it to the next level as he then rolled up her skirt, much to her dismay as she tried to pull it back down but he simply wouldn't let her, revealing her black panties underneath. He then stuck his left hand into her panties, touching her directly this time as she held onto his wrist, trying to stop him but to no avail. He then fingered her directly. To make things worse, since they were in a club near the North-west side and their next destination was in town, the taxi trip would obviously be long and because of that, Uncle D had his fair share of fun with her on the entire trip.

" Don't worry. You're seated right behind the driver, he can't see shit from here. " Uncle D whispered to her, in an attempt to lower her guard. He wasn't sure if she bought it or not but,

It didn't take long for her breathing to be slightly louder than the brewing of the taxi's air condition. As much as she was trying to hold her voice in, her body could not stop the pleasure that she was feeling even in this morbid situation. Unconsciously, her body which was very tensed up in the beginning was slowly getting relaxed. Her body language had already told Uncle D the tale as she was laying back on the backrest, allowing him to do as he pleased with her lower body, probably deluding herself that the driver may not see since she was seated right behind him just as Uncle D had told her when in actual fact, Uncle D caught the driver glancing at the mirror several times in an attempt to see what was going on behind.

Unfortunately, all the fun has to come to an end as they arrived at their destination. As much as Uncle D would like to push it further, he only managed to get her to cum just once as he then handed the cash over with his juice-soaked hand while Auntie Kat scurried to fix her attire. There, the clique who had already arrived before them greeted them as they then went to the new club as though nothing had happened. But of course, Uncle D was just starting to have his fun as not even 10 minutes after they entered, he then pulled Auntie Kat into the male toilet. Because she was wearing a button up dress, undressing her was but an easy task as he stripped her naked inside of the cubicle. As much as she claimed not to want it, her woman parts were still wet from that little adventure and did little to convince him otherwise.

Uncle D then took off his pants along with his boxers, revealing his hard on that had been eagerly waiting for this chance. Positioning Auntie Kat on the toilet, he then went behind her and started fucking her there and then.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 29-08-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" Wow! Is that for real? " Mark exclaimed almost sarcastically. For an angmoh like him, this should be nothing but child's play. His tone was almost akin to trying to shame Auntie Kat.

" Haha yup. That was our first time doing it in the public. " Uncle D smirked.

" .. " there were two people who remained silent upon hearing that story - one being the woman in question and another one who was Harry who seemed to be trying to ingest this side of Auntie Kat.

" Hey hey hey. Don't zone out, focus on the game would you? " Henry then drew our attention back to the game.

While Uncle D had been telling the story, we had been playing the game as well though most of the attention in the room were garnered on his storytelling session. We were so absorbed in the story that we didn't really cheat during that period so the results were a mixed response with some of the guys taking off their underwear, leaving them in the nude whereas some had to answer truths which no one in particular was really that interested to hear at that point in time. It was then Deborah lost and unfortunately for her, it was a Dare. And the winner was surprisingly Henry. Did he cheated before diverting our attention towards the game? I wasn't really sure but looks like she's losing another piece of cloth I guess. However, to our surprise, he then issued the dare.

" Mmm.. Listening to that story got me a little hard. How about this Deborah, sit on my lap for the next 5 minutes. "

" Hmm? " even Deborah was taken aback as she was fully ready to strip. " Hmm, I guess, why not? "

She then stood up, clad in just her underwear and bra, and walked over to where Henry was seated and took a seat on his lap. It can't be that simple can it? Of course there was no way that Henry would request something of that magnitude when you could easily ask her to strip as the moment she sat down on him, his hand coiled around her stomach, hugging her and feeling her up. I felt a little weird seeing that since I had just had my turn with her just about an hour ago but regardless, she seemed pleasantly surprised. Auntie Kat on the other hand was staring at the spectacle with wide eyes.

" She's just a kid. Don't go overboard. " Auntie Kat told Henry.

" Well, even her dad says that she's a consenting adult. Deborah, do you have a problem with this? " Henry then asked while his hand slipped underneath her bra, caressing her small white breasts.

" Hmm, this is a little embarrassing but a loss is a loss. " Deborah shrugged in indifference as Auntie Kat's mouth was open in shock.

" Hahaha good girl. You're a good sport. Don't worry Kat, your turn will come soon. You don't have to be jealous. " Henry laughed boisterously.

" .. " Auntie Kat didn't even want to retort to that because she knew what he was saying was the truth. There was no way that tonight would end with just stripping down to their birthday suits.

I could see Henry moving back and forth, almost like rocking on his chair as the game went on. Because I was seated beside him, I could see every single intricate detail that was going on. He was spotting a hard on as Deborah sat on him. Using that motion, he then rubbed himself on her. Deborah didn't seem to mind at the slightest. Yeah. Honestly, I feel a bit weird. I don't think that this would be considered as getting cuckolded since I do not have any romantic feelings towards her but still, it just feels weird I guess. It was even weirder when Uncle Maxwell was in the same room as us, witnessing a stranger do that to his daughter. To make things even weirder, the Mom/the wife is actually in the same room, blowing another dude off now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1