The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light
Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

This is the thread for cat $50 FRs

As this is a free posting forum, you need to take care of yourself and stop blindly believe in FRs. There are fake FRs and good FRs around. If you try a FR and it is accurate, then remember who wrote it and start following him.

If you tried out a FR and its good...do consider to up points for the author so he knows someone appreciates his FR

Last edited by comm; 05-06-2016 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

I support the idea bro, as the cat40 thread some of the girls already ORD.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 03-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
ivor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm it's S$50 permanently liao har?
Old 03-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

yes bro ivor, try to refrain from TCSS over here, make this thread purely for Cat50 FRs. Happy CNY to all

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 04-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

.. more 10 dollar. But any way I spent already 50S$ per visit. 40SGD for OKT, 10SGD for her good service. My last girl was in hourse 32, No. 5. She is a nice girl although not so pretty (6/10). But for me looks okie through my previous one more pretty. She is nice in chatting. She massage me after cum. Nice in BJ with CAP and teasing. She did too much teasing to me and what happen is I cum during the teasing. But I like it. HJ a bit, BJ, and tease with her vg I almost cum and cannot tahan, she put inside her and pump three times, then I came.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Start a FR Thread without FR but just reporting on price increase?

Start thread got ang pow from Sammyboy?

Haven't even start $50 in Geylang and there is a thread.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 04-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

hello sc, you dun know singaporean very kiasu 1 meh, will have fr once i get enought vit m. thanks
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 04-02-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex View Post
hello sc, you dun know singaporean very kiasu 1 meh, will have fr once i get enought vit m. thanks
Kiasu is to hope for Cat30 Thread

Anyway, this thread should die. If it doesn't die, it means Cat50 will be a reality rather than a rumour.

Every year near CNY, there are rumours that Cat40 will increase $10 and remain as it is.
After every CNY, the rumours all disppeared.

If this year increase, then next year also likelihood it will increase. If there is demand for Cat40, price increase could be inevitable. But the problem is there is not much demand compared to the past.

By increasing $10, will only drive more people to go for cheaper ones at back lanes, or even FLs which cost $50 too.
This is something which our regulated dept would not like to see.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 04-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
GLCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some Cat40(cat50 now) like to waste time make you extend another session,so that is $100 for 50 min. Some Freelance is $100 2 shots for 90 min in a nice hotel room outside the red light district. Isn't it more worth while?

Quote:
dell_lee_2003;2563683].. more 10 dollar. But any way I spent already 50S$ per visit. 40SGD for OKT, 10SGD for her good service
I also tip the girls $10 quite often if service is good since there is a $10 change. So now no need to tip? Might feel the pinch to take out the wallet for another $10.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
The GL Stalker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ccb haven't confirm permanent increase start thread already. cannot wait to pay extra is it. no wonder our blady garment always think we pretend to be broke, increase this increase that and play us like gong dai kia.

if true, knn a tarma session will cost 200$ instead of 160$ knnhccb sibeh siong eh. if you want to say ccb no money still go for tarma, same mah, those who go for 2-3 separate sessions over 1 week? sometimes tio gong tow or kc trap add 1 or 2 more sessions on top of first session, umsi sio siang or lagi kan si lang siong?
Old 04-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
katana88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L6h66g-g11

It's true... I just paid $50. Got a ang-bao with $2 4D number for Wednesday.

Anyway heard from the girl that the increase is going to be split - meaning that now girl get $25, boss get $25.

________

Was quite surprised to see 66G with 3 girls in the tank. Saw G11 not bad, so chose her.

Her tongue is DAMN Long.

I leave the rest up to your imagination.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5
Breast: A+ ( not for boob-lover )
BJ: 8 ( with deep throat action )
FJ: 8
Old 06-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
anotherSamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boss get 25 for what? i prefer the price go down to 30... give girl 25 and boss 5. What the boss do for us? just stand there and signal to us to come try... girl do all the work...

i bet the price increase was instigated by the okts... the girls can't care less. they only getting a measly 25... i never knew... i always thot the girl get around 80-90% of the money.

I think i know why... these okt very smart....

before a cheongster have 50 $ note in his wallet... decide go geylang for a nice bonk with thai girl... he reach, choose a house based on the very good recommendations of this forum, pick his girl, give okt 50, get 10 back... then go in room... bonk bonk... feel satisfied and while leaving feel generous and give 10 to the girl.... (which the girl can keep entirely... no need to share with okt)

Now these okt realise, ok maybe we just charge 50 and ppl wont have that 10 change anymore. and tipping will become less....

effectively, this price increase will allow okt to get a peice of the tip money that they lose out on before....
Old 06-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherSamster View Post
boss get 25 for what? i prefer the price go down to 30... give girl 25 and boss 5. What the boss do for us? just stand there and signal to us to come try... girl do all the work...
I agree with you that 50/50 is not fair,we sometimes even have to put up with their 'black face' even though we're the consumers!However just to clarify that those 'uncles' standinng there are not the real big bosses behind the house.They are also salaried runners working under people.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Hse Rent Went up? Before is Abut 5 k , Now I dont know ....Anyone Knows?
Old 07-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Cao Cao

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Considering its only 20-25 mins,permanent $50 might frighten many ppl away.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1