The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Yup this one got circulated all over watthefarkapps for the past few days liao the look on that fella whom tried to break up the fight but unsuccessful was priceless
The quality of the video not good enough. Its blur and never zoom in the most important part. Also the videographer was standing too far away to have a clearer view of the panties
Old 13-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
hi hi,sorie 4 late reply...lol

u missing nthg,it's brother KT post a vid link tat look like underage ger according brother mod,& i kaypoh go & dwnload & then post it part of the vid here openly lor..
Quote:
Oh no, what did i missed????
The link was intended for SS08 to view...
I try find the link and PM him

Last edited by KangTuo; 13-11-2018 at 09:32 AM.
Old 14-11-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
The quality of the video not good enough. Its blur and never zoom in the most important part. Also the videographer was standing too far away to have a clearer view of the panties

Yalor.....if it was you that was the videographer then the video would have been professionally shot plus in FHD until can see the pubic hairs sticking out of those panties of the VBs fighting

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yalor.....if it was you that was the videographer then the video would have been professionally shot plus in FHD until can see the pubic hairs sticking out of those panties of the VBs fighting
wrong.. if were there, i will be a good samaritan like the guy to break up the fight and eat some "tao hu" at time same time 😂
Old 20-11-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
wrong.. if were there, i will be a good samaritan like the guy to break up the fight and eat some "tao hu" at time same time 😂

Dun bluff lah

If you dare do like that then I got very interesting show to watch between u & your "bx toi no. 1" when your clip kena circulated all over the www & watthefarkapps liao

Imagine you try to explain ......"no lah I only go Geylang to eat the famous tau hu nia nia"..........kakakaka....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

i found tis,food tat's no reli exotic in wetnam,& r quite different frm other parts of the world like the sticky rice ball...lol...like a balloon,i tink kids wil lov it!

Old 21-11-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Yup this one got circulated all over watthefarkapps for the past few days liao the look on that fella whom tried to break up the fight but unsuccessful was priceless
mayb he try 2 b a hero? lol...like tis one!

Old 22-11-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
i found tis,food tat's no reli exotic in wetnam,& r quite different frm other parts of the world like the sticky rice ball...lol...like a balloon,i tink kids wil lov it!

This one is new to me too but looks damn oily....... looks like our those butterfly & hum chee peng fried doughy stuff

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-11-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
mayb he try 2 b a hero? lol...like tis one!

Wah lau where u always can find these kinda funny GIFs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-11-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This one is new to me too but looks damn oily....... looks like our those butterfly & hum chee peng fried doughy stuff

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
simple becos you more keen on topic of ssssssss...ssssssyts...

becos I had posted this in your thread on 18-6-17 and you chose not to read...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=16...ostcount=34725

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-11-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
StephenB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Not sure if I should post the question here or at the other humsup HCM thread. Do you guys know if VN girls are going to work as FL in China? I personally encounter 2 cases in the past one month... one girl refused to tell me where she's going in China but she's been there since beginning of Oct and won't be back in Vietnam till end Dec. Another girl told me she's headed to Fuzhou for a month. I am surprised they can find lobang in China, I thought China has no lack of PRC SYT?? These 2 girls I know are in their late 20s and used to work in HCM KTVs but guess they reached their used-by dates and thus stopped working locally for more than a year liao. I prefer these kind of ex-FL as they are lower mileage and also less demanding in asking for $$

BTW, they didn't go alone, they went with a few other VN girls.

Hey Mod, if I am asking in the wrong thread, feel free to bump me to other threads.

Thanks
Steph

Last edited by StephenB; 22-11-2018 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added info
Old 22-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
Hi Bros,

Not sure if I should post the question here or at the other humsup HCM thread. Do you guys know if VN girls are going to work as FL in China? I personally encounter 2 cases in the past one month... one girl refused to tell me where she's going in China but she's been there since beginning of Oct and won't be back in Vietnam till end Dec. Another girl told me she's headed to Fuzhou for a month. I am surprised they can find lobang in China, I thought China has no lack of PRC SYT?? These 2 girls I know are in their late 20s and used to work in HCM KTVs but guess they reached their used-by dates and thus stopped working locally for more than a year liao. I prefer these kind of ex-FL as they are lower mileage and also less demanding in asking for $$

BTW, they didn't go alone, they went with a few other VN girls.

Hey Mod, if I am asking in the wrong thread, feel free to bump me to other threads.

Thanks
Steph
this is tcss thread and all things Vietnam can talk cock sing song...

I am not surprised considering the situation...many WL reached age of late 20s and early 30s will not get many clients in hcm...or any major cities...

Many will try to go overseas to work in the nightlife...major cities I knew will be JKT, PP, Seoul, Taipeh, KL, JB, Dubai...etc....

since you already visiting the source Vn then by all means go for those syts and plenty coming in the scene born 1998 to 2000...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-11-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
u 4get got smthg call you tiao,aso like tat make one....lol

i cn't find funni pix on you tiao,but i found seafood...

prev got alive frog & alive monkey brain food...lol...tis one jus add on....lol

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=37769
Old 23-11-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah lau where u always can find these kinda funny GIFs
life's short, smiling & laughin is beter than angry angry & go ard makin enemy...or b unhappy abt smthg.

forum cn't hv alive fking syt gers like in RL,but see see aso song tio bo?

abv reminds me of no hand restaurant lei....lol
Old 23-11-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
simple becos you more keen on topic of ssssssss...ssssssyts...
who no like syts? kee qiu....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
becos I had posted this in your thread on 18-6-17 and you chose not to read...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=16...ostcount=34725
readin takes a lot of time,see pix more easy ma....lol,tat's y i often use pix 2 tell wat i wish 2 share share in forums...as long as my pix can put a smilin or laughin on sm1's face,i aso happy....lol

a pigture is beter than 1000 words lor....easy 4 human brain 2 absorb

i'm sure mani wetnamese & no wetnamese eat tis b4 in wetnam....

...& i'm sure no mani no wetnamese eat tis b4 in wetnam...lol

...even tis aso sellin in wetnam... (grasshopper)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1