The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
gelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Action in Japan

will be heading to Tokyo soon, any strip club to recommend? thanks~
Old 15-11-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 17
sianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to behold

I have a 3000 yen discount ticket for Kawasaki Paradise. Anyone wants it? I will only be in Tokyo till Sat morning. Interested do PM me
Old 17-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tfk333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I will be in Tokyo next week. Able to share any links or website for incalls or gaijin friendly places? My first time in Tokyo. Many thanks in advance.
Old 17-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Any bros tried JAV idols before? Can pm me the prices? I was quoted 1200000 for Ai Haneda. I thought its way too pricey.
Old 18-11-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 8
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfk333 View Post
Any bros tried JAV idols before? Can pm me the prices? I was quoted 1200000 for Ai Haneda. I thought its way too pricey.
Nice.. One of my fave jav actress.. how to ctc??
Old 22-11-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Tokyo year end. Been looking at the various foreigner friendly brothels besides THC. Theres this gyaru one that looks tempting but some questions tho.

The rule abt penetration; you think the girls will be adamant about it, or its just put there for fun. Or else pay 500 just for bj bo hua sia

Then seems like its all unlimited shots? Haha
Old 22-11-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
chickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many of the 'japanese' are actually taiwanese/koreans, some are chinese even, these will act as Japanese to serve the foreigners.
Old 22-11-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
TBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of light

I will be in Japan in Dec as solo trip. (19 to 28)
Any bros there during same period can meet up if schedule permits, please pm me. Cheers.
Old 25-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 8
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold
Got a list here I read online if bros wanna try out jav girls and their current rates. Good luck finding bros.

Old 28-11-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster

First day in Tokyo and couldn't sleep so might as well write about my experience with JAV idol Karin earlier. I had booked Ayu-chan but sadly, she had her time of the month so I had to settle for Karin instead.

Firstly, very beautiful and much more petite in person but language barrier is a real problem. Moreover, Google translate really sucks so have to make do with body and sign languages which didn't help much haha.

Hardworking despite the language barrier but I would dare say that for those who are fluent in Japanese, you should get much better treatment.

FR wise, I would say its over-rated for me. Perhaps I was expecting too much from the AV kind of experience but it's really is just another girl and quite SOP. Again, perhaps it would have been better if I understood or was able to speak some Japanese. There just wasn't enough chemistry like I have with most Thais since I can speak their language well.

Conclusion, would I pay this price for a JAV idol again? Maybe not but for my bucket list experience, it was no regret! Perhaps I would try again with Ayu-chan or Ai Haneda.

Those who are interested in the contact can pm me. I don't get any commission by the way but since its a personally tried and tested contact, I will recommend to bros.
Old 29-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeleyluke View Post
Got a list here I read online if bros wanna try out jav girls and their current rates. Good luck finding bros.

Hmm...it specifically says there white gaijin. I wonder if non Japanese Asian gaijin face the same treatment.
Old 30-11-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Spent my last night in Tokyo in a high class soapland yesterday.

As usual, you need to have contacts to get in. I was extremely pleased to try Japanese soapland for the first time. This is really an experience I would recommend all bros as the girls really treat you like an emperor and takes care of every inch of your body. It was an amazing 2hours experience.

The only bad thing is that you don't get to choose your girls in real life but through the photos provided by the agents. So it can get a bit off as I was advised. I was really lucky that the girl introduced by the agent, though not as sexy as the photo suggested, was a rather cute and bubbly girl who smiled throughout the session. The super positive attitude is a given here and hence mitigated the language barrier.

Overall, if you are in Tokyo, do try The soaplands and go for a higher class one as the girls are guaranteed to be younger and looks better. As for JAV idols, I will say to try if your pockets are deeper
Old 02-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfk333 View Post
Spent my last night in Tokyo in a high class soapland yesterday.

As usual, you need to have contacts to get in. I was extremely pleased to try Japanese soapland for the first time. This is really an experience I would recommend all bros as the girls really treat you like an emperor and takes care of every inch of your body. It was an amazing 2hours experience.

The only bad thing is that you don't get to choose your girls in real life but through the photos provided by the agents. So it can get a bit off as I was advised. I was really lucky that the girl introduced by the agent, though not as sexy as the photo suggested, was a rather cute and bubbly girl who smiled throughout the session. The super positive attitude is a given here and hence mitigated the language barrier.

Overall, if you are in Tokyo, do try The soaplands and go for a higher class one as the girls are guaranteed to be younger and looks better. As for JAV idols, I will say to try if your pockets are deeper
If we don't get to choose, how do we know the girls is actual Japanese girl and not fake Japanese?
Old 02-12-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aisongsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one have any recommendations in Nagoya?
Old 03-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

For those who been to Tobita Shinchi before, do they accept Chinese guy who can't speak Japanese like me? Or will they accept me but give me a non Japanese girl instead?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1