The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 2
Ihowlian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIhowlian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawakid View Post
Mature AngMo looking for a day trip to Bantam, (not your typical fat old AM ) 1st timer so would love to go with someone experienced. Preferably during a week day
cheers
Not a typical am so you dye your hair ang?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
OnlyLiveOnce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawakid View Post
Mature AngMo looking for a day trip to Bantam, (not your typical fat old AM ) 1st timer so would love to go with someone experienced. Preferably during a week day
cheers
AngMos got no problems at all as ceweks love them and they can pick up cewek easily in bar. pub, spa and nightclub. Additionally, AngMos are usually loaded with $. Anyway, wish you luck. Cheers.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1284 / Power: 13
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Harbor Bay area orientation

vehicle coming from Planet holiday / Harmoni hotel direction in the beginning of video

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
biju11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiju11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiju11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

planning to visit batam this month end.,have been there one year back, heard that Permata Indah is closed, any good place with good selection.?
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hunterchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbies here. Any nice recommendations for batam gals?
Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 14
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys. i have last 2 majestic ferry ticket. wanted to use these last 2 for nov and dec trip but now i have to go overseas for 2 months. will not be able to use them as the expiry date is 31 dec.
Each ticket is valid for 2 passengers, two way. From either tanah merah or habourfront to any seaport in Batam that Majestic operates.
Just dont want it to go to waste. And will be missing my LBFM for 2 months. HAIZZZZ.
Advert Space Available