The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2004, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
She had already pasted it on the front and back door of her joint.............will be pasting it on the doors of the other joints soon.........
Muslim have Hungry Ghost Festival meh?
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Boys

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
He'll then ask where to find super chio ceweks in BT
ask him to read my Location under my avatar lor
dat place Ultimate Chio cewek also got .....
but 'arm mee si bey swee'
morning 'maciam kwee'

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-01-2004, 02:36 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
I wrote a thesis on this topic ....
Quote from Sir Benny Hill: "We're learning (on the bed) all the time." ...
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:37 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Boys

Quote:
ask him to read my Location under my avatar lor
dat place Ultimate Chio cewek also got .....
but 'arm mee si bey swee'
morning 'maciam kwee'
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:37 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
But l3atu's cewek lagi worse ... Loss 6 times in a roll ...
loss virginity?
where got forever virigin? BL huh?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-01-2004, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
loss virginity?
where got forever virigin? BL huh?
I was referring to the card game
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I chop2 one mah ...
Chop chop .... you work at immigration huh?
- pak, kasih lu $2 minum kopi ya ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hoi ... Simi on my behalf ... Wait I kanna cut in halves ...
you so stout, can cut into 16ths lah ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chop chop .... you work at immigration huh?
- pak, kasih lu $2 minum kopi ya ....
Last week the BL custom chop swee2 ... l3atu's one also sama2 ...
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
you so stout, can cut into 16ths lah ....
Tiu
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was referring to the card-chng game
wow! you upgrade again liao huh?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义

Last edited by DNAT; 12-01-2004 at 02:50 PM.
Old 12-01-2004, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tiu
Tomorrow 7pm at BV (same G spot) .... you and 13atu be there 1st. MB and me will 'intercept' at ard 7.15pm

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
cannot divert huh?
Ok ok ...
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tomorrow 7pm at BV (same G spot) .... you and 13atu be there 1st. MB and me will 'intercept' at ard 7.15pm
Jadi
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 03:45 PM
Samster

BL FR (1/1/04 to 4/1/04)

Took place more than a week ago, hope I can remember all the details ...

Cheongsters Involved:
- l3atu
- MB
- ML

Took the 0830 Happy ferry to BL ... Upon reaching took ojek to Maximillion ... Even though we've pior reservations ... No rooms were ready as yet ... We then headed out to change the S$ to Rp ... After that me and MB took ojek to villa while l3atu already kanna booked by his cewek LL went to hotel lobby to wait ... Hehe ...

At villa ... Followed MB to go book his regular first then I went to search for my booking ... At villa most papi/mami will say this gal new that gal new and I told them I also new ... Upon entering the second villa I see most not bad so sat down (when I sit down in villa/joint means I confirm book from there) ... Told the papi my style that I don't like cewek chu stunt cos I'll ban his house ... Shortlisted a few and was told by the papi the ceweks' respective number ... Since Blind Robin Hood was on show on TV ... I shoot the arrow liao and me and MB took that villa's taxi back (charge at Rp10K per head and strictly no comm) ... Upon boarding ... Another cewek from that villa also boarded the taxi and I thought must be on the way ...

Upon reaching the hotel ... I told the taxi to send for my cewek in 15mins ... Then the cewek on the taxi also alight and waited for us ... By then MB blur liao ... So I guess this must be the cewek I booked? ... But don't look like the one I aimed my arrow at leh ... Since the cewek is here liao LL take lor cos don't wanna look bad mah ...

We all headed to l3atu's room to TCSS and then me and MB when to buy some barang2 and came back to TCSS ... Soon MB's room is ready and he went off ... Left me, l3atu, and our ceweks to play cards till almost 1300+ then my room ready ...

In the room I sian half liao cos book salah cewek but she looked a bit like the ex TCS actress Deborah Sim (Sen Yi Ling) ... Then I started drinking my JB and slightly before dinner have a SOP bonk then headed to makan then head back to room and drink ...

l3atu's cewek offered to intro me her villa frens for my next day booking but I still a bit apphrensive ...

Next day went for breakfast with l3atu and MB ... Then headed back to room and tip the cewek before she left ... Then headed to l3atu's room for TCSS and l3atu's cewek told me that there is this new gal from her villa with cherry nips ... I listened with a bit of aprehensiveness and ask for her tag number before heading down to villa alone ...

Went to that villa and try to bio that certain number but to no avail ... So asked the papi which cewek number is XYZ ...Tiu CMI leh ... Papi also said she new and had cherry nips ... So went back to the villa I got my first day cewek to do reselection ...

This time aim correctly liao ... Shortlisted 2 ... First one chio and slutty look but papi said potential stunt woman and her working tools not good ... So ended up took the second one cos papi said her working tools in good condition and she BJ for 2 hours and I asked him how many guys can tahan 2 hours!!! ... Paid and went back hotel ...

Reached hotel then find out from l3atu's cewek that she always listened to her papi's sales talk to customers and thus the cherry nips phase ... Tiu ...

Went back to my room then my cewek arrive ... Oei ... Bei pai leh ... Then l3atu and his cewek came to my room and TCSS which ended up in playing cards while I was drinking for 4 hours ... Then I went out to pack lunch and we ate in the room ... Then have a bonk and continue TCSS with l3atu ...

At night my cewek said she wanna go out for awhile ... I sian half cos maybe potential stunt woman ... Ended up she wanna go back villa to change clothes so I went back with her and she paraded me to the other ceweks (Sibei pai seh) ... I sat outside TCSS with the papi while she carried on with her stuffs ... Before we left I paid for my cewek's next day booking ... Then we head back to hotel ... By then 2300 liao and l3atu's give wanna top-up her phone pulsar (At this hour she insisted got shop open ... Tiuuuu) ... So me and l3atu with our ceweks went out to jalan2 ... And no shops were open except makan place and roadside stores ... We then bought satays and went to MB's room to makan ... The satay CMI ... So l3atu LL ate half of the 60 sticks and threw the rest away ... Then headed back to room ...

Morning went makan breakfast with l3atu as my cewek pai seh to go cos l3atu's cewek not going ... Then went back to TCSS ... In the afternoon went jalan2 with my cewek and bought lunch back to l3atu's room to eat while he ordered room service ... Then went back to room and bonk ... In the evening me and l3atu went out to buy his cewek's phone top up card and went to pack dinner at Do n Me ... Upon stepping in the counter gals already giggling at us ... We were thinking: "we got so yan dao meh? " ... We ordered the food like nobody's business and asked the food to be sent to my room ...

The food came ... 2 big trays carried by 2 hotel staffs ... Siao liao ... Table too small ... Heng l3atu shifted his room's table into my room ... Then we unpack and pai swee2 all the food and realised too much food and not enough space for 6 to eat in my room ... So we brought MB's share to his room for him and his cewek and we returned to my room to makan ... Makan until sibei lang bei ... Eat finished cannot moved liao ended up LSS with our ceweks on the bed ...

Woke up in the morning and had morning exercise with intervals of door knocking and phone ringing ... After that went makan breakfast with l3atu and MB then returned to room ... My cewek had pack my bag for me liao so no need for me to pack ...Then she left ...

Then went to l3atu's room to TCSS while waiting for MB ... Then we checked out and headed for lunch before heading to jetty to take the Happy ferry back to this dreaded island ...

I believe I've missed out on a lot of details ... But what the heck ...
CB:

Last edited by meatlover; 12-01-2004 at 04:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1