The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-12-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcalmer View Post
Should have heed warning about this stable fake fr.

This girl is probably 50 percent of the pics. Is actually extremely short at 1.5m. And advertised as fierce frencher but in actual fact does not allow kissing.

Already mood killed but still soldier on but then she start talking about time and then say if not happy can just do one shot and return me 40 bucks. At this moment, I was like “whatever”.

Did a bit of bbbj and then start talking about have to finish in 30 minutes. By then all mood killed and left.

First time ever left without coming. Pls beware. Oh and fr put natural Cs. The girl already admitted its enhanced. At least she is honest.

What a way to end a Friday. Damn.
After so many negative posts regarding Rollypolly and its related stables still have people falling for it.
Only take a few minutes to search on reviews about the stables in this thread.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Session with Soda 6.30pm, 7 Dec from TeerukLover.
Room: Big and spacious and no more squeaking bed.
Body: Compared to her previous trip here, she gained some weight but still HOT and Cute !
Face: 5-10% discount from pics
Foreign Language: Professional French
BJ: Slow and easy.
FJ: Very hot and passionate love making. Ride me like a horse !!!
Old 07-12-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't zap..... Coz I been looking in this thread for all FR, but can't really find what I want lol.... Any intro for girl that's is wild commando servic ,can french, can Lick ? And I don't come fast . Thanks for the intro if have any.... .

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 07-12-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cenzil is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by horiv3 View Post
After so many negative posts regarding Rollypolly and its related stables still have people falling for it.
Only take a few minutes to search on reviews about the stables in this thread.
same bad experience from this stable. Went for one of his girl, Ben who i think left SG. Don't look like photo and is time watcher. told me this girl very GFE, can kiss, end up experiencing none of it. Keep asking me to cum faster. Even ask her to massage she also very whiny. Keep using phone throughout as well. Mood killed, finished all 2 shots in 30mins and left.

Feedback to the OKT, promise to give $20 discount on next girl as long as i produce SS of chat. In the end, he refuse to give and blocked me.

Please be warned. Visit Rollypolly at your risk.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Her boob c cup only? Look big from the pic
Yeah the boob size is as per the last pic.
It is small... and may be fake.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 850 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This girl is probably 50 percent of the pics. Is actually extremely short at 1.5m. And advertised as fierce frencher but in actual fact does not allow kissing.

Already mood killed but still soldier on but then she start talking about time and then say if not happy can just do one shot and return me 40 bucks. At this moment, I was like “whatever”.

Did a bit of bbbj and then start talking about have to finish in 30 minutes. By then all mood killed and left.

First time ever left without coming. Pls beware. Oh and fr put natural Cs. The girl already admitted its enhanced. At least she is honest.

Same happen to me and i walk away. Black list this stable

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 07-12-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

So... 2nd bonk of the week and today visited Yury.
According to her, her father is Korean while her mother is Thai and from Chiangmai.

Looks - The last 2 photos are probably more recent and have 90% resemblance. Indeed have a bit of Korean looks and also talks like one.

Body - Fair skinned. Some ink (mostly butterflies). Not petite, a little big boned but definitely not fat.

Boobs - Big C with light brown sensitive nipples. Nice to suck and fondle.

BBBJ - Not bad suction can suck for very long. She's a bit hesitant when I push her head all the way down but in the end she yielded and took it all in and gagged. Highlight will be her tongue as she uses it to tickle dicky while still inside her mouth. Performed in the showers and on bed.

FJ - Again the best view is when she is on top riding and she will grab my hands to grope her bosoms while constantly looking down at me with a CFM face. She can really grind however not for very long and when we were switching I saw white creamy stuffs around her pussy. Inserted and can feel a sense of warmness surrounded dicky which is a very nice feel. Continue to pump and then her whole body turns warm and her cheeks turned red so I asked her what happened. She covered her face and giggled. I'm guessing she came but I did not probe further. Anyways continue to pump and pump and shot on her body....

Painting - Yes but not fully shaved. Probably a few days nv shave so short short hair starts to grow. At first she seems a bit reluctant and clutched her legs tightly but after a while she relented. Gets wet very fast. Moaned loudly and keep saying "Fuck me... Oooh Fuck me".... dirty talk.

French - Yes. DFK tongue fighter. Auto initiate.

GFE - Helped to undress me and hanged them nicely. Carried my bag and place them on the chair. Poured and FED me drink water (first time). Hands like octopus cannot stop touching my body while resting. Can TCSS so nv a dull moment and her English still quite ok.

Overall - Yury comes off to me as a happy go lucky kind of girl with good GFE and provides good services.

=== YURY@THEREGENTLUST Overall 8.5/10 ===

Girl ------- YURY
House ------ THEREGENTLUST
Height ----- 160 - 165
Cup -------- C (natural)
From ------- Thailand

Looks ------ ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10
BJ --------- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10

Extra ------ Painting French Bbbj
Damage ----- $150/90 mins
Visit on --- 07 Dec 2018 6.30pm
Old 07-12-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=711226
I am very lucky Mona’s first customer on her second day. She is first time to Singapore but not green in this line. She is short and not very slim but her service really TOP notch, one of the best service I ever received from Dome1. Her highlight is something really unusual, biggest extruding clit I ever seen, even not seen in AV movies the resulting fact is she is so easy to get high and can’t stop climaxing upon painting and the sexession is very intensive, be prepared for a sweaty fight all over the room.
Some other highlights are: natural and handful boob, automatic DT BBBJ in the bath and nonstop on the bed, intensive AR and notomorrow french. Basically any service you can think about she can do better than your expectation.
Only one suggestion to OKT, the bed is very hard and can feel the springs so please change for the girl.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Eve from SS

Location East Coast area. Bit crowded; saw girls and other guys going from and to shower. Room OK. Clean bed, clean towels.

Eve is basically as pictured; pretty girl. Very good English and very friendly and chatty. Smiles a lot. Big sparkling eyes. Real cute.

Very nice body. Rather short but with nice roundings. Perky ass, big enhanced (soft) boobs. Few small tattoos. Very very nice.

Frenching throughout the session. Slow and sensual.

Light cat bath. SOP.

BBBJ out of this world. Had many and I guess forgot most but this one is for the history books. Amazing skill. Perfect speed. Not too fast, not too slow. Not going to describe in detail but really the best I ever had (as far as I remember).

Painting allowed. Nice and moaning a bit but basically SOP. Clean and no smell.

FJ good. Tight. Two rounds. Multiple positions. All good and nice.

In between rounds hugging, kissing and chatting. High GFE.

For the second time ever tipped the girl and for the first time ever planning a RTF. Not because I never met nice girls or never had a good session but just because of that amazing BBBJ.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Ammy from Tiko Club

Saw quite a few good FRs for her and decided to give her a try. Not disappointed at all. First time in Singapore and have some experience working in Korea so at least got some standard.

Looks: Close to pics on tiko official web. Prob closest to the 2nd picture.
Body: Fair skin girl, smooth and slim body
Boobs: Enhanced Cs or Ds, doctor did a really good job, fits her body frame well and still soft enough to play around
Shower: Some mini action here. Soaped me up and gave me a boob rub from the back while stroking my cock. Turned me around, boob rub the front with some light kisses. She then proceeded to kneel down and gave my cock a boob job, sliding my soapy cock up and down in between her boobs. Damnnn...been a while since got this kind of steamy service in shower
Catbath: Not bad. Licked all over my body, started off my ears, neck and then slowly down
Frenching: No rejection, initiates at times.
BBBJ: Hard worker and good coverage. Balls sucking, licking up and down the shaft, head covered, and then slurping the whole rod. Spent some time on it. I wanted to start fucking her ler, but she say she still want to suck, ok lor let her suck longer
FJ: This girl enjoys sex man. While riding me midway, i sat up and wanted to change position liao. She pushed me back down, and said she want to finish first, lol, dunno who is the customer sia. I lan lan lie back down and continue let her ride me, ride faster and more vigorously till she cum and then lie on me. My turn now, flipped her around and finished her off in missionary.
GFE: Fun girl to talk to while resting. Basic english comms. Ask her if she got boyfriend in Thailand, she point to her left hand and start rubbing herself. lol

Overall: Definitely no regrets and worth a try i feel at her current damage. $120 listed on tiko web. Good foreplay in shower and a good rocker as some bros mentioned. She self proclaim can ride 1 hour, dunno true or not. Never really felt like a commercial bonk to me, more of just bonking a friend.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
Please don't zap..... Coz I been looking in this thread for all FR, but can't really find what I want lol.... Any intro for girl that's is wild commando servic ,can french, can Lick ? And I don't come fast . Thanks for the intro if have any.... .
Quoted the above post to highlight wild commando pokemon spotted.

Pokemon Jane <Sexhouse69>

Location: Clean, quiet and quite easy to find with operator given directions.
Look: Young girl with a horny face.
Boob: Man-made but feels natural to me. She said she done many massages to soften it. Wonder other bros or breast masseusse do it ?
Body: Smooth tall body.
Shower: Showered together, action in shower with nipple licking and start to blow.
Kiss: Passionate and soft, deep but not forceful.
Blow: Super hardworking, nice suction, alot of tongue action and amazingly took it like a trooper when I came inside her mouth for first shot.
Fuck: Thats the thing I like about young pussies, they are very very tight. Most of the time she was doing the service, from cowgirl, to reverse cowgirl to lotus position. Even during doggy, she was moving her ass back and forth to engulf my manhood. Once I felt horny enough, I took over, pounded my load in missionary into that young nubile body.
GFE: 5 stars. A girlfriend who knows how to please his man.

For sure RTF for that commando service!
Old 08-12-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I do not understand what is wrong with the customers.
This thread have been highlighting the bad experiences with Rollypolly yet people pay money to experience shit service.
Really no hope.
No wonder rubbish stables continue to exist.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I agree bro

Nice gal who is professional, no rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamalex View Post
337 From ilovethais

Every week will reward myself with a session, sometimes I go on Friday and usually the WL got many bookings, end up quality drop. Do anyone feel the same way? Saw this stable got market rate changes, so quickly book a slot.

Janni from ILT need to see from website or ask okt, don’t know when forum don’t post.

Looks: picture might looks like she have big jaw, but actually face very small and pleasing to see. Pretty in my books. Very white with nice silky hair.
Boobs: Small natural, I don’t know how to tell size, but fits my small hands when we doing doggie
Body: petite, slim legs with slight tummy
Shower: together, wash me very clean, preparing for ar
Frenching: yes, lips very soft, softest I had
Bbbj: yes, hardworking maybe because I was the first customer that day.
Ar: yes, she will keep checking if you are comfortable with everything
Fj: she ride me with her top while lying on me, first time experience. Will kiss my neck n nipple as I told her I enjoyed being kissed. Can try many positions. Tell me I finished quite fast, maybe she like Long sex, so brow can give her a good one. Finished both shots in same favourite position.
Painting: yes, it’s challenge to get her high, need to use my fingers to assist, my tongue skills not good yet.
Gfe: need to use Google translating, but she is a nice girl to talk with, will use phone to show n tell. Need to ask for massage, if not she will just hug n lie with u. Her massage is good even despite her small frame.
Rtf: yes, she likes to eat Calbee and fried chicken in case you are buying anything for her, they have fridge too.

Location: good privacy, good sized toilet, they have machines to washed the towels, so they are fresh.
Okt: thumbs up, thank you.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

up you for the honest fr bro...
Old 08-12-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
jacko12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjacko12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjacko12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjacko12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What happened to exotica? Some great budget gals , but seemed to have gone? Did I miss news!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1