The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 11-11-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

thunder
ask you.

what is with you actually? do you know this girl personally?
or were you there when this thing happened?
if not?

how come
guy say = wrong
girl say = 101% correct???

i missed out something here?
or is this subjective to the topic?
or objective to our community's well being?

you know why i break my sentences??
cos i know you broke yours.

no one saying who's right who's wrong.
when some 'not so good' comments' appear = delete.
suddenly someone cried foul and you ran out in blink blink armour!

have you looked carefully at the other bro's posts? or simply take in 100% what the girl said?
you said girl said only 10 mins means 10 mins in toilet?
so guy said 45 mins cannot? then how come text message seemed to support the bro???

you high reputation means high high up there cant touch?
better dont like that. wait kena like najibbb
pull down with bomoh wife. (this one can sue me defamation or not? if can i edit later!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundergod967 View Post
from your previous post including all those guy on top who support that guy are all shooting people in sbf ... you all just like to shoot people who you think you can bully .. people can go see what you all post in the past ... all shooting other people ... no need to be two face is either you support her or you support him very easy ...
Old 11-11-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

I JUST WANNA SHOOT!
HOW COME THUNDERGOD ACCUSED ME OF SHOOTING SOMEONE??????

Damn! I speak my piece right?
Who blew this up? we all know.
Who did who wrong? Who knows? You Mr Thunder?

Why is it that sometimes this forum seemed to be anti-honesty?
which was not like this before.

not happy, can expose = delete.
right or not?
I just want to say i got nothing to do with this but seeing this developed, i cant help but think FL Dome 4 will be Dome 2 soon!
Old 11-11-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster (Donor)

last one....
-.-

peacemaker?
you creating FL DOME WORLD WAR 1.
Old 11-11-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Which thread??
I likeee... SM

SMSMSMSMSMSMSMSM

yaahooooo~~
but.... female ask male eat shit is SM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
u're right bro, femdom means female's domination over male...
bros who wan to know more can head over to the SM thread...
Old 11-11-2018, 01:59 AM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Both sides have their own arguments. Also hard to believe who speaks the real version. Guess the only way to know the truth is to try for yourself before blindly jumping into conclusion

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 11-11-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
Which thread??
I likeee... SM

SMSMSMSMSMSMSMSM

yaahooooo~~
but.... female ask male eat shit is SM?
here u go bro... https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=17202
shit eating aka scat is only upon request... meaning contrary to common misconception that the mistress will force u to do things u do not wan,
every activity is upon request, meaning u ask the mistress do then she will do to u, she wont force things on u like shit eating etc...
every detail is pre conveyed prior to sessions, likes, dislikes, limits etc...
so it's very safe & fun, initially i juz went over to look look see see, in the end i was hooked and never looked back since...
Old 11-11-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Dt33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRATERNITY View Post
quite obvious something is fishy, look at the convo timestamp, the guy was told to go up to room at 5:32 PM, next message at 6:21 PM from the guy, unless the guy can still msg while girl is still blowing him? LOL?

if the guy left at 1hr 30 mark which the girl claimed, convo should be from 7:00 PM... how could she have gotten wrong about this?

BUSTED
Wah! Busted!

Shouldn’t blindly listen to the girl or her “Friend”.
Sounds like bullshit to me.

Last edited by Dt33; 11-11-2018 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Include “friend” helping her post and man the phone
Old 11-11-2018, 09:45 AM
ShutUpLah

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hay!

Bottom line is buay heng lah! Suay suay meet chee bye lang.

Heng is very important
Old 11-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
LinusTheLion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
quite obvious something is fishy, look at the convo timestamp, the guy was told to go up to room at 5:32 PM, next message at 6:21 PM from the guy, unless the guy can still msg while girl is still blowing him? LOL?

if the guy left at 1hr 30 mark which the girl claimed, convo should be from 7:00 PM... how could she have gotten wrong about this?

BUSTED
Exactly my thoughts initially. Doesn't matter if she blow the guy for 10min, 45mins or 1h30mins. She claimed that she came back from toilet after 10mins and continued to blow the guy for the entire time.

So Alyssa, did the guy msg while you were blowing him?
Old 11-11-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
u didn't seems to get the point, the guy didn't get serviced at all.
you bother talking to OKT ......isn't it obvious? You cannot win argument with lowlife
Old 11-11-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreetorg View Post
You are damn stoopid. That girl is a scammer, and she's ugly too.

Maybe you need to get scammed to learn a lesson
He won't get scammed. He's in cahoot with all these new independents
Old 11-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
I look see look see, how come thundergod so angsty?
thundery showers? dont pls. my knees 'hong sip'.... *sakit

that guy's text is so plain. when the initial posts came out, Alyssa conveniently omitted certain details.

so now initial text messages out still can cry? You mean the guy who booked her know in advance what was going to happen next and then suddenly act sotong (sorry bro) and replied to the person who happened to hold Alyssa's hp?

Doesnt sound right.

blow no blow only the 3 of them know. btw bbbj + CIM = $280? Hmm.

but i think based on the new text messages, the guy who booked her and waited 45 mins gets my support. why? he wont expect this to escalate! until Fraternity posted the thread to indicate this will be blown then suddenly everyone running out crying to show they are the victim.

Pls...
THIS IS DOME 4. MAKE IT SG FL DOME 4 and not Dome Femdom! We need to eat shit! (psst bros 'Femdom' usage in this sentence right? I dont know what it means, just used it cos always hear it describes gals over guys thingy...)

I honestly think everyone should be united. we fed this FL Dome 4 for so long. Dont let it become another FL 2. what middle kingdom. my middle finger will spontaneously and slowly curl up when i hear middle kingdom.
Unfortunately, this forum is flooded with OKT who pretend to be customer. If not they must be out of their mind.

Who will defend a whore? It's like arguing with your friends over the cleanliness of a public toilet.

If the FL cannot take the heat , then they should just lie low and now engage such lowlife to help "advertise" by writing fake FR
Old 11-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Dt33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Unfortunately, this forum is flooded with OKT who pretend to be customer. If not they must be out of their mind.

Who will defend a whore? It's like arguing with your friends over the cleanliness of a public toilet.

If the FL cannot take the heat , then they should just lie low and now engage such lowlife to help "advertise" by writing fake FR
Why is there a need to pretend to be independent if under OKT?
Old 11-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been out of the loop for quite a while.

So Charisse, Rosbelle, Nikki, Kyrielle and Alyssa are under 1 agent?
Old 11-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dt33 View Post
Why is there a need to pretend to be independent if under OKT?
Good question! I always wondered what’s the point of saying independent if not true?
The idea of they being independent while still charging the same as stable girl prices means us punters don’t really care.
Unless for ethical reasons la, but let’s be honest, most of us are as ethical as politicians.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1