The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
$150 has pretty lots of choices. Central Park Tower with good location has good reviews from my friends, thou I have never stayed there.
I see Agoda it's a bit too steep... ABC caught my eyes though

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 17-01-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ccmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows how to take the public bus from clark airport to field ave?
Old 18-01-2019, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
I see Agoda it's a bit too steep... ABC caught my eyes though
Wild orchid at Santo not bad too..
Old 18-01-2019, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccmj View Post
I think you referring to jeep
Aircon jeep 100/pax waiting at right after exit from arrival.
Normal jeep 10/pax but you got to walk out to Leun Thai. About 1km away.
(Price above for reference only as it not up to date )
Old 18-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccmj View Post
Clark airport has no buses..... only jeepneys.

For public jeepney..... walk 800m to outside the airport perimeter gate.... turn right and continue 500m until the main road. Cross over to the opposite side and further 100m away is the jeepney stop. You will see locals n airport workers waiting there..... may have to wait for 2-3 jeepneys if peak hours. 12p all the way to SM Clark terminal..... walk across the park and you will reach Fields ave.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingdongmofo View Post
Experienced bros, aware of a good hotel where they have those wild pool parties with lines and lines of babes, beauty contest, dance off, then can tapau the chicks from there up to your room? Seemed to be popular at one time around Angeles, unless I'm mistaken.
Angeles Beach Club. I love staying there too

drink Coke...save water
Old 20-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Angeles Beach Club. I love staying there too
ABC is not cheap of course if one can afford 👍👍
Old 21-01-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 18
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
I am considering queens hotel now. location review and price seems good.
CENTRAL PARK is the best...about $100 for room with bath tub
the rest are mostly substandard, some even haunted...;-)

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 21-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

If only they implement the law.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/...years-old.html
Old 22-01-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Been back in Angeles since last week (Jan 15). Angeles in January is quite nice. Weather is tolerable and at night there is a cool breeze everywhere. It seems the night scene is a bit more lively this time around. More girls and quality even seems a bit better than when I was there in Sept/Oct. My theory is that the girls spent all their money during Christmas and New Year so it is time to earn again as there are many hands and mouths to feed in their extended families.

I will be here for a month again. I'm kind of taking my time and not rushing anything. Not much to report except that I visited Soya again and took a day girl from there. The quality seems a bit better here than last time and also more girls. Bad news..many many Korean customers very early in the morning. Some cuties pre-booked at 10am!

I also visited Q-bar. This seems like more of an ang mo baby boomer establishment. The girls are to that spec. I was quite buzzed after drinking at Kokomo one night and dropped in. I wasn't planning on taking anyone but there were a few cuties. I invited one over to my table but she only does short time but I appreciate that she didn't try to lie to me about it. I chose another girl instead who stayed all night and with multiple bonks.

Next morning I woke up and she looked a lot less cute than I thought she did at night while I was drunk. Her service was very good though. I took her for a quick breakfast and usual 500 tip.

I also visited Club Ra which is renamed Xanadu now. I was going to meet one of the waitresses I know there but she didn't show up that day. It seems the management has changed in this club but owner is the same? I'm not sure of what the whole story behind this is. It seems like Bamboo bar is gone now too?

Btw, I recommend eating at Yu-Fu-In sometime. (at 1st street across from Bayanihan Park) The Japanese food there is pretty good and when I was there the customers were 90% Japanese. I had some sashimi and it was surprisingly good. Even better than some Jap places i've tried in Manila. Very interesting to hear Japanese spoken more than Korean in a place in Angeles.
Old 22-01-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I honestly feel bad for these street kids. They have zero chance in life from the start. If I was in their shoes for sure I would probably be doing the same thing stealing and scamming.

The Philippines always defaults to punishment as the solution but it is a cultural and social issue that goes very deep into classism. Philippines is a very low trust society where everything is broken down into nepotistic family units with no broader social contract as a citizen.

This means people on the margins get crushed because very few people in their society actually cares about these things.
Old 22-01-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
I honestly feel bad for these street kids. They have zero chance in life from the start. If I was in their shoes for sure I would probably be doing the same thing stealing and scamming.

The Philippines always defaults to punishment as the solution but it is a cultural and social issue that goes very deep into classism. Philippines is a very low trust society where everything is broken down into nepotistic family units with no broader social contract as a citizen.

This means people on the margins get crushed because very few people in their society actually cares about these things.
Actually kids who commit crimes have been getting away with it, often under syndicate control. Like this street kids who attack foreigners, but cops arrest the foreigner if they defend themselves.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Actually kids who commit crimes have been getting away with it, often under syndicate control. Like this street kids who attack foreigners, but cops arrest the foreigner if they defend themselves.
I would say this is more of an issue with corrupt law enforcement. Cops in the Philippines will find any excuse to try and scam, kidnap, or blackmail foreigners.

Cops should actually be going after these adult run street gangs who use kids. The country should be sending these kids to some place where they can at least grow up with adequate welfare and education. Even shipping them out to the province would be a million times better than having them live in the slums of Manila.

Many of these kids are basically orphans to begin with. They are cast off or exploited by blood relatives.
Old 23-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone know of any good ktv/hostess lounge around? Something like Juliana. TIA
Old 23-01-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

honestly AC is not a place for KTV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1