The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 16
msn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
No Sign Board

It was the first day of work after Chinese New Year's holidays. As usual, our company will go for a Start Work 'Lo-Hei' dinner after work.

Dinner session till around 9.30pm when 1 of me colleague (C) suggested to the few guys sitting close which included me that we leaves early as he want to go massage. So after a round of secret giggling, 4 of us (C, A, D and me) bid all good night, walk out of restaurant and off in C's car, drove to destination.

C walked in front and lead us (A,D & me) to the shop where we were greeted by a couple of young looking ladies. C seem familiar with them and was chatting away while the rest of us sit down on the sofa browsing through the ladies. Soon 1 gal start a small talk with me and before long, A & D went into the room guided by a gal each. So the gal who chatted with me eventually lead me into a room too which is big enough for a threesome or foursome.
My motive there was not really for massage today, though she was able to provide a not so bad massage which actually do soothe my tired muscles.

She ask me to turn over, then start to rub on my stomach which look a little bloated after the heavy dinner. Not a bad feeling to have a pair of smooth hand stroking and rubbing on my tummy. After about 10mins, she guide me right hand to her thigh and whisper softly into me ear that I can move around her body to give her a massage too. Me got her hint and start to move & rubbed my palm on her thigh & backside
Continuing with her rubbing of stomach, she also slowly remove the towel covering my little one and start to give it a hand-stroking massage. Me gets more daring now with her 1 step further action, me also direct me hand under her skirt, instructed me finger to push aside her panties and in goes my center finger into the moist 'water hole'. She make a soft giggling and smile at me as my finger penetrate and her stroking action on my little one hasten with my push in/pull out fingering action. My left hand stretch out to guide her head to position her sexy mouth over my little one. Wow, amazing, little one varnish into soon and submerged into a warm saliva bath.
It did not last long with the wamth, hard suction that I nearly want to surrender, so quickly I pull down her panties and whisper to her that I need to release soon. Quickly, she went out the room and return with the necessary protective instrument. Strip herself naked then kneel down again to harden the already half-soften little one once more. She quickly gown little one with the protective and begin to direct 'water hole' over little one which disappear into the hole. The already high-steam me, cannot stand the cowgal riding. I soon sit up and put me both hands under her bump to help give her a hand in lifting her bump higher and 'banging' her harder into my little one. She was moaning into my ear as her sexy mouth was just beside. Cannot stand much longer, the little one exploded into the protective gown and soften down soon. She lifted up her bump, got the 'water hole' up and release little one from drowning in the pool of sperm. Need to Q-up to go for wash in the bath room as A & D had also finished their missions.
We sit down together again on sofa at the reception area to chit-chat while waiting for the appearance of C.

During the chat, realised that me gal is Xi Xi.
A & D had the gals called Ming Ming and Zhen Zhen respectively.
Our leader, C, who appeared 10mins later had the gal called Bing Bing.

We continue our chat for another 15mins before Leader C indicated to us all to pay our respective gals $100 (package price inclusive of massage fee) before we say bye bye, left the place for home sweet home.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
zackymail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No Sign Board

nice bro. nice FR. could we ask for the details of the girls like the age and can i ask of u to PM me the location? thanks

normally, we hide behind our mask. not here man!
Old 07-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 16
msn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did not ask for their age lor.

But the few that we had that night are all looks like early 20's only.

Old 07-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a good price! U guys must have enjoy alot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msn_of _RTG View Post
We continue our chat for another 15mins before Leader C indicated to us all to pay our respective gals $100 (package price inclusive of massage fee) before we say bye bye, left the place for home sweet home.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 07-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
kb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

indeed is a good price for such environment.
bro ts, can pm me the location of this place as well.

thanks
Old 07-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, pls PM location. Must try.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LuvHotaruAkane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rates definitely good good.

Lets wait on review on the quality of the gals
Old 08-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
popee16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msn_of _RTG View Post
It was the first day of work after Chinese New Year's holidays. As usual, our company will go for a Start Work 'Lo-Hei' dinner after work.

Dinner session till around 9.30pm when 1 of me colleague (C) suggested to the few guys sitting close which included me that we leaves early as he want to go massage. So after a round of secret giggling, 4 of us (C, A, D and me) bid all good night, walk out of restaurant and off in C's car, drove to destination.

C walked in front and lead us (A,D & me) to the shop where we were greeted by a couple of young looking ladies. C seem familiar with them and was chatting away while the rest of us sit down on the sofa browsing through the ladies. Soon 1 gal start a small talk with me and before long, A & D went into the room guided by a gal each. So the gal who chatted with me eventually lead me into a room too which is big enough for a threesome or foursome.
My motive there was not really for massage today, though she was able to provide a not so bad massage which actually do soothe my tired muscles.

She ask me to turn over, then start to rub on my stomach which look a little bloated after the heavy dinner. Not a bad feeling to have a pair of smooth hand stroking and rubbing on my tummy. After about 10mins, she guide me right hand to her thigh and whisper softly into me ear that I can move around her body to give her a massage too. Me got her hint and start to move & rubbed my palm on her thigh & backside
Continuing with her rubbing of stomach, she also slowly remove the towel covering my little one and start to give it a hand-stroking massage. Me gets more daring now with her 1 step further action, me also direct me hand under her skirt, instructed me finger to push aside her panties and in goes my center finger into the moist 'water hole'. She make a soft giggling and smile at me as my finger penetrate and her stroking action on my little one hasten with my push in/pull out fingering action. My left hand stretch out to guide her head to position her sexy mouth over my little one. Wow, amazing, little one varnish into soon and submerged into a warm saliva bath.
It did not last long with the wamth, hard suction that I nearly want to surrender, so quickly I pull down her panties and whisper to her that I need to release soon. Quickly, she went out the room and return with the necessary protective instrument. Strip herself naked then kneel down again to harden the already half-soften little one once more. She quickly gown little one with the protective and begin to direct 'water hole' over little one which disappear into the hole. The already high-steam me, cannot stand the cowgal riding. I soon sit up and put me both hands under her bump to help give her a hand in lifting her bump higher and 'banging' her harder into my little one. She was moaning into my ear as her sexy mouth was just beside. Cannot stand much longer, the little one exploded into the protective gown and soften down soon. She lifted up her bump, got the 'water hole' up and release little one from drowning in the pool of sperm. Need to Q-up to go for wash in the bath room as A & D had also finished their missions.
We sit down together again on sofa at the reception area to chit-chat while waiting for the appearance of C.

During the chat, realised that me gal is Xi Xi.
A & D had the gals called Ming Ming and Zhen Zhen respectively.
Our leader, C, who appeared 10mins later had the gal called Bing Bing.

Bro,
Please PM location and contact. Thanks
Old 08-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Cartmanrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: No Sign Board

Bro, pls pm me location. Thks.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Tomnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS bro,

Appreciate if you could PM me location and contact. Thanks.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
darrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro.. nice story

wonder if u can pass us this wonderland contacts n location
Old 09-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
affliated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ts...
can you pm me the location as well?
thanks in advance
Old 09-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SweetCaress69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can PM this wonderful place pleaase!! Your kindness will be remembered! Cheers!

SweetCaress69
Old 10-02-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mike0 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: No Sign Board

Hi brother,

Can pm me the info, many thanks
Old 10-02-2009, 02:40 AM