The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

u all believe him?
lol
Old 25-12-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
how do girls in this trade know they are screwing a guy with disease. Anyone?
is tis qn mean 4 every1 reading the tread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
How do tamu in Tbk know they are screwing a cewek w/o diseases Raw?
i tink i mayb hv ans 2 the qn....lol

even dwn tere,they aso practice safe sex nwday....lol

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by iicycold; 25-12-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old 25-12-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
even dwn tere,they aso practice safe sex nwday....lol

( Click to show/hide )

LOL! Bet they also have "stocks" with 36C or 40. LOL!

Thank you
Old 25-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Vs. Tg Balai Vs. Tg Pinang

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Whether is Batam or Balai, you can get the best service as long as you're willing to pay. Every girl I take at Balai give me best service, I can fuck any of them without condom shoot all my load inside even to those girls who insist every of her customer must use condom. I can be exception because i tips generously, upon the girl arrival, I give RP500,000 ,if she makes me very happy, I give her another RP 1 million to RP2 million. Otherwise i just give another RP500,000. Any girl who stay with me overnight will get min RP 1 million from me. Also I buy gifts for them regularly, every gifts cost at least S$200. So booking plus tips plus gifts can cost me up to $500 a night with a girl. However, I don't feel expensive as booking a girl overnight in KL cost at least RM$2500. With my income of over $8000 a month , $500 is nothing, can't even pay to maintain my BMW 735
Eh I don't understand ur theory at all? Yes we can pay as well but how come I feel that u feel very proud of banging someone u paid for??? Please, they are working ladies but show some respect. They provide service u provide cash. What is there to show off? If u want to haolian, better u go club or social activities and hook up those Ols, lawyers, doctors and even chio property agents. U see ur 1 juta or 2 juta tips they gian u or not.

I don't want to say I expert or what but certainly if I have to pay to get sex then I already grateful that at least I have cash to settle it. Don't even have the face to haolian already. Btw from ur conversion of money I think u are someone from Malaysia but working in sg. However, $8000/month is really not a lot. Comfortable but not a lot. I don't know how u can feed ur BMW 735. From my experiences, housing loan already 3 k plus for a respectable house, car loan if ur one is BMW 700 series costing 350k or more, each month can be 2-3k cause the lease is short. Then ur family, personal expenses, children education, holidays and savings? Even feeding the BMW petrol can cost at least 500 dollars per month plus car insurance, road tax and parking? I think u cannon big big leh. If u really have experiences how hard to earn and save money in Singapore u won't say 8k is a lot already. Not forgetting that 20 percent goes to CPF if u are PR. Unless u are already rich in the first place or parents very rich. Then why u have to settle for the 8k salary only? Ur lies don't match at all.

From my calculation, ur salary doesn't match ur generosity. I suggest u better honest up and give a proper FR and not intentionally or unintentionally push up the prices of what the bros here should be paying originally.
Old 25-12-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

stop feeding the troll.
Old 25-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'm not haolian, everyone go to Balai to buy sex and short time happiness, I don't believe true love does exist at Villa.I'm obsess of raw sex, I hate condom sex, I'm willing to pay more just to get raw sex. So spending so much to fuck raw is no choice. You're right. I'm Malaysian who is working in Singapore, my car is a 2nd hand BMW which only cost me RM$55,000, my income of over $8000 a month is also calculate in Malaysian currency. In fact because of raw sex, i've occasionally overspend my income and have to withdraw fund from my past saving. As a Singapore PR, I also own a HDB 3 room flat here beside owning a landed house in JB. I'm single, no family to support and I've rental to collect, so I can afford to spend a bit more to buy happiness. The reason for me to spend so much on girl partly because I want raw sex but fear of getting disease, of course the girl there would not know whether her customer is disease or not, that why I tips them generously, I know for the sake of my tips, they will reject other customers who are demanding raw sex from her because she knows if she gets disease, she will lost me. She knows 90% of the men just give 100K to 200K on tips, so she will not expose herself to risk of getting disease for just 200K tips and lost 2 million tips. This is human nature. If you want to fuck raw and eliminate the risk of getting disease, this is the price you need to pay, you've to try to prevent her to offer raw sex to others beside you. Of course nothing is 100%, if she really like a particular very much, she might allow him to fuck raw even without tips, also I'm not the only man who can spend like this. But chances is rare, I know 9 out of 10 men who are taking girls from Balai are willing to tips the girls like I do. So by doing so I've successfully eliminate the risk of getting disease, otherwise I won't be disease free for 15 years despite I fuck raw every month there. You can't be lucky all the time, if the girl that you fuck raw is being fuck raw by anyone, chances of getting disease is high.
I think u are rather confuse about ur life or feel anguish about it. I think ur 8K is in Singapore dollar if it is in ringgits, it will be very very little.

After reading ur post I totally think u are talking bullshit. If u buy a car in Malaysia (definitely so cause 55k ringgits can't even match a scrap car value for BMW500 series not even say about 700 series) and u are a PR u can't drive Malaysian car in Singapore. U buy for fuck. If u are SINGLE and a Pr. How can u even own a HDB. Even if I believe u have HDB, u can at most rent out a room only. If u rent out the landed in Malaysia, the rental is minimum too. All in all I think ur income don't suit ur lifestyle. U must be very unhappy about ur life and trying to confuse the brothers in here.

Ur reasoning about paying more so that u won't get diseases is completely screwed up. Paying more doesn't mean anything or definitely safe. Even if u pay SLIGHTLY more than people must always wear helmet at all times. I think should not be the girls worry about the customers. Should be the customers worry about the girls. If u really have the need for raw sex. U should just get a regular FB who is working professional and stick to each other. Don't confuse the brothers here to spend more unnecessarily and teach them the wrong thing about raw is safe if spend more. I totally don't get ur post. U are trying to push up the prices and make things more unsafe for the brothers here. What is wrong with ur life to try stir shit here?
Old 26-12-2018, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lol
Thamks for amusing me early in the morning.
Today must be a good day.
Old 26-12-2018, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of course it’s a good day, it’s a Boxing Day!
Old 26-12-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Anyone know any scooter or bicycle rental near the ferry area. Thinking of exploring around the island with a scooter. Thanks!
Old 26-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By tipping her heavily, she is not only resist raw fuck with others, she doesn't even willing to offer good service to others because I constantly advise her just to offer the minimum as she will not be tips well by others for good service. I've successfully change her attitude toward others.
U bonk so many ceweks. Wat make u so confident the last cewek whom u bok on the first day was free fm std/hiv? To make it easy for u to ustand..yday a new cewek u bok. Hw do u know shes clean? U inspected her? Believe her words?

Thank you
Old 26-12-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
U bonk so many ceweks. Wat make u so confident the last cewek whom u bok on the first day was free fm std/hiv? To make it easy for u to ustand..yday a new cewek u bok. Hw do u know shes clean? U inspected her? Believe her words?
enough of his bs story...dun feed the troll otherwise no end....just ignore lah....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
Hi guys. Anyone know any scooter or bicycle rental near the ferry area. Thinking of exploring around the island with a scooter. Thanks!
u can find ads in fb
however i advise against it
once the polisi got a whiff u are an outsider renting and driving u become their personal walking atm machine
just my personal view
Old 26-12-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yap, i pass the ball to the next player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
enough of his bs story...dun feed the troll otherwise no end....just ignore lah....
Old 26-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
u can find ads in fb
however i advise against it
once the polisi got a whiff u are an outsider renting and driving u become their personal walking atm machine
just my personal view
Alright thanks! How about bicycle rental though I Guess should have bah
Old 26-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
Alright thanks! How about bicycle rental though I Guess should have bah
When are u going. I don't mind join u for a day adventure cycling and exploring nature tour. I heard many beaches there. We can cycle and enjoy the cheap food there. I have been there once, nice and simple place but not really looking forward for over night booking girl there. Maybe after cycling can go massage and sing ktv.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1