The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ILMassages deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice MILF

Was having dinner at that area and decided to walk around to let the food digest, saw quite a few HC at tt area, the more I see the more tired I get, so decided to walk into 1 and try the massage.

Entered the door was greeted by a man (the moment I saw the man I sian half already) ask how much for an hour massage. Price was quite standard, paid for an hour and was led to a room near the entrance (by this time i totally gave up hope for anything extra). Saw the room quite spacious with cubic shower room.

Went to take a shower and proceed to lay on the bed and waited for the masseuse. She came in, I took a quick look can’t really see how she look like due to the poor lightings, And since I wasn’t expecting anything extra so I also can be bothered.

The massage was good, a little too chatty for me as I prefer to just relax and enjoy the massage.
She asked me to turn around and I did. Manage to take a good look at her, she is the MILF type, not bad looking and seems have a pair of nice boobs.

Then as she was massaging my thigh area, not sure if she did it on purpose but she rub my balls a few times and woken up my 2IC, then to my surprise she pop the GQ, 1st she asked if I wanna go for HJ, then she ask if I wanna go for BJ, then she asked if I wanna do full package. Since the full packaged price was a bit steep, I went for BJ.
She stripped down to only panty left, showing her nice soft boobs, think its a B+ or C cup, then she put the CD on for me then start sucking while i fondle her boobs, she is damn good as what she does. She suck and suck till finally I came with my 2IC still in her mouth. Paid up and left a happy man.

Sorry But I cant remember her name as it was bout 2 weeks ago.

Massage: Cant remember the price but quite standard
HJ: $50
BJ:$80
Full Package: $150 ( No, i did not bargain as im not tt into MILF, you can try)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1