The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Cahill and Arteta agree five-year Everton deals

Everton have ended any uncertainties over the futures of key players Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta by agreeing new five-year contracts with the pair.

Both had been the subject of speculation linking them with West Ham earlier in the summer, as was striker Andrew Johnson.

At the time an angry manager David Moyes insisted that 'West Ham couldn't afford our players, any of them'.

And now Everton have tied Cahill and Arteta to long-term deals until 2012.

Both players had three years remaining on their existing deals but the Toffees were keen to further extend their contracts to reward the duo for the success they have achieved at Goodison in recent seasons.

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright is delighted to have concluded the negotiations.

'David Moyes and myself were keen to get these important extensions wrapped up before the new season opens,' chairman Bill Kenwright told the club's website.

'We did it in the Everton way - quietly, efficiently and away from the glare of the spotlight.

'Negotiations have been ongoing for several weeks and have now been satisfactorily concluded and I know the two lads are as happy as we are.'
Old 30-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

News

Bolton are set to hijack Everton's bid to sign Phil Jagielka from Sheffield Utd by offering £5million for him, even though he has a £4million release clause.

West Ham boss Alan Curbishley will move for Bolton's Kevin Nolan as a replacement for Nigel Reo-Coker, who is set to join Aston Villa. (No No NO!!!)

Everton's Dutch winger Andy van der Meyde looks to have played his last game for the club. (expected)

Everton will urge David Nugent to hold his nerve as they attempt to engineer his dream move to Goodison Park from Preston.

David Nugent could have to wait until Christmas to get his dream move to boyhood heroes Everton while West Ham and Sunderland are ready to pay the £7million-asking price now.
Old 30-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
David Nugent could have to wait until Christmas to get his dream move to boyhood heroes Everton while West Ham and Sunderland are ready to pay the £7million-asking price now.
Everton wants to wait for more funds?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-07-2007, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Everton wants to wait for more funds?
The inactivity from Moyes is really getting on my nerves now.........

Funds should not b a big issue here.......
Old 01-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The inactivity from Moyes is really getting on my nerves now.........

Funds should not b a big issue here.......
the problem is no ones want to buy fatboy beattie, van de meyde! where got money?
Old 01-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Samster

PNE hope Nugent deal doesn't drag

Preston boss Simpson confirmed Nugent will hold talks with two Premier League clubs this week - with Roy Keane's Sunderland confirmed as one of them - as the England striker seeks a move to the top flight.

And Simpson urged the forward to consider his options carefully, insisting he would be happy for Nugent to remain at Deepdale next season.

He told Sky Sports News: "It's in his hands really. We've given him permission to speak to two clubs and we're waiting for a decision from him.

"He's still on holiday. He returns on Monday I think.

"I think he's got a couple of talks to be held. He's got a big decision to make and I hope he makes the right decision.

"If he doesn't go in this period, then I'll look forward to welcoming him back on Thursday and getting on with pre-season."

Sunderland are leading the race after being granted permission to talk to him, but Everton fan Nugent is thought to favour a switch to Goodison Park.

Derby, Blackburn and Birmingham are also keen on the striker and Simpson revealed Preston originally accepted an offer over a month ago, but Nugent's participation in the European Under 21 Championship has held up progress on his transfer.

"It seems incredible," Simpson added. "It was 33 days ago that we accepted an offer for him from a Premier League club and he still hasn't gone, so we're waiting to see.

"I know there's been the disruption of the European Championship, if you can call that a disruption, and he's had a lot of thinking to do.

"It's a big decision to make and I'm sure once he gets back he'll have to make the biggest decision of his career.

"We're in a win-win situation if I'm going to be honest with you because if he doesn't leave, I've got a fantastic striker coming back for next season.

"If he does, the club are going to benefit financially, so we're not pushing him out the door. We'd welcome him back if that was the situation."

(Its D-Day for Nugent now!! I feel that he is gg to b a good signing, gg by the reviews of his recent performance in the U-21 Championship.... )
Old 01-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Samster

Question Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Richardson race gathering pace

Richardson turned his back on a permanent move to West Brom, where he had spent a successful loan spell in January 2005, two summers ago in a bid to fight for a regular first-team spot at Old Trafford.

But the 22-year-old, who can play in midfield or defence, found himself behind Patrice Evra and Gabriel Heinze in the fight for the left-back slot - and struggled to dislodge veteran winger Ryan Giggs.

The summer arrivals of Owen Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson have pushed Richardson even further down the pecking order.

And with that in mind, Sunderland and Sheffield United have put him on their wanted list - with Roy Keane keen to be reunited with his former Red Devils team-mate and Blades boss Bryan Robson hoping to lure him after managing him during his spell in charge of Albion.

If Sir Alex Ferguson does decide to let Richardson go, however, the two clubs face a fight for his signature.

Incoming Manchester City chief Sven-Goran Eriksson, who gave Richardson his England debut on a summer tour of the USA, would like him at Eastlands for next season.

And Everton gaffer David Moyes is keen to bolster his left-sided options, having to field star midfielder Mikel Arteta on the left flank for large parts of last season.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
the problem is no ones want to buy fatboy beattie, van de meyde! where got money?
Their departures will only raise ard 5mil pounds in the transfer mkt....Still not enuff funds to create a ripple in the transfer mkt....I believe the chairman has already set aside another 10mil pounds for spending by Moyes.....Its now in his hands how he wants to spend it.....
Old 01-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Turner bids to be top stopper

The 23-year-old is set to be the American's deputy this season after Richard Wright left the club and he intends on replacing the former Manchester United man.

He told the club's official website: "I am back trying to get a bit extra before we start pre-season, which is a very hard time for the players.

"The way things stand I should be number two this season. I'll be looking to push on and hopefully get the number one jersey off Tim, who's had a phenomenal year to be fair.

"So it is going to be a hard year but I am looking forward to it."

This bloke gotta be kidding us!!!! After his absymal performance in goal against Man Utd, who would ever trust him with a tennis ball again???
Old 01-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
[B][U][SIZE="4"]This bloke gotta be kidding us!!!! After his absymal performance in goal against Man Utd, who would ever trust him with a tennis ball again???
SELL HIM!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 02-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
SELL HIM!!

JWNY
Question is: Who is going to buy him now??????????????
Old 02-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

offload him.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
offload him.
Offload him to Man Utd??????
Old 03-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

perfect.

oh ya, portsmouth going to lure nugent to fratton park. seems like they have a high chance.
haiz...nugent not fated to be a toffee.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
perfect.
oh ya, portsmouth going to lure nugent to fratton park. seems like they have a high chance.
haiz...nugent not fated to be a toffee.
Mayb his stated ambition to join Everton was just a ploy to hike his salary....Signs....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1