The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Time to head to the UK!!!
haha...i actually bought 4 online (for the price of 2)
2 different design and 2 color each! Wife KPKB

if no hurry can chose the normal delivery mode (10-14days) as it cheaper.

and was wearing this on 20 FEB 10 nite
Everton Landslide T-Shirt - Brazil Yellow

hope tonite we can go thru to he next round of Europa! COYB!
Old 26-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Aiyo,

we are gunned down in Portugal! Well we never do well in Europe...but at least earn some ticket $$$$

So let start to focus on the League now.....up next is Spurs.....
just hope our player r not tired and not jet-leg when we play against spurs this sun!

& spurs r on fire recently........
Old 26-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 22
Blue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to behold

It was suicide from the start the way everton play was set out to be.
They jsut wanna defend and hold on to the lead.

After the first goal went in, we played much better and finally even getting a corner, no doubt 2 other goals go in but their mentality must change from the start...now when they are down.

Moyes shld have taken osman and billy off in the first half..can see they were tired.....

Losing in a competitive way is okay but not like how we lost last nite and the game against liverpool...might as well play the reserves. They probably be hungrier.....

v v disappointed!
Old 26-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

Wa Bro,

u have Mio ah?
they really played badly?

me only Starhub no mio
Old 01-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all Toffee fans,

Thank you Everton for keeping us, Spurs fans on the edge during the second half of last night's game. I think Everton has very good fighting spirit and team cohesiveness. With so many youngsters coming into the team, it has been great to see young players come in with big match experience.

David Moyes has done very well at Goodison Park. A very tactically sound manager, who knows the strength and weakness of his team, able to turn the team up by a gear with one substitute and totally turn the game in favour of Everton.

You have a great manager and team, good for Everton fans. Great things will come when youngsters mature and glow.

WELL DONE EVERTON!!!

Hope you dun mind me posting here. I'm not here to boast, but here to convey my admiration. However, I'm still a Spur fan. Allow me:

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 01-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Samster

Blue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to behold

Everton was really jaded in the first half but came back very strong 2nd half had Donovan missed the sitter it could have been a draw...

Even though everton loss at least they really fought back hard and caused the keeper lots of problems....

sigh....bad week.. for toffee fans
Old 12-03-2010, 02:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
average jOe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

CHEER UP GUYS ONCE AGAIN FOR OUR MAESTRO IS BACK. ARTETA THE MAGICIAN. We have missed him greatly. He is to Everton what Xavi is to Barcelona. He may not be the best player (sadly i have to admit Rooney is now) but he make Everton click. It is incredible he is struggling to get into the Spain national team. Spain just got too many awesome midfielders. Nevertheless, Everton can only look forward to better times with him back. Just imagine how much he can do when he is fully fit. COYB!
Old 12-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Everton has done well in the last match. Despite the elation, I would rather discount given the lowly opposition.

I am more concerned with their performance agst Birmingham this weekend. Their confidence has been shaken since the elimination from Europe. They still need to get into Europe next yr in order to build on this yr's performance.
Old 14-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Match ended 2-2. After throwing away a 2-0 lead, I don't see us out of the doldrums yet.
Old 14-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

Really tiring to support a team like Everton....takes a 2 goal lead and than let in a soft goal...2nd half....dunno what they doing.....

sick.
Old 16-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

Everton need to be stronger mentally.

Thing is we do not have the rub of the green for so long - players and supporters r begining to feel that GOD is not on our side. Truth is we make our own luck so players need to step up n start believing in themselves now.
Old 21-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

yup we won but our passing was bad at times
glad we got the 3points
Old 21-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
yup we won but our passing was bad at times
glad we got the 3points
Din not watch the match so cant comment. But the 3 points are extremely precious at this stage of the campaign. I am just relieved they managed to hold on to the 2-0 till the final whistle.

But we really need to dig deeper to beat Man City in mid week!
Old 25-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

Our big test agst Man City is coming right up - COYB!
Old 28-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster

A disappointing draw agst Wolves~~~
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1