The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Xiao Ya @ SoapLoad 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
saw this review and went to try today.
truly superb services. but soapy bed really a lot time spent.
really value for money.
Am glad that you liked the soapy massage bath with her... indeed nice yummy but addictive game

26 soapy added

Last edited by unfit; 15-10-2023 at 09:50 AM.
Old 14-10-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Xiao Ya @ SoapLoad 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
make sure got cash card inside IU before gantry

else pay surcharge plus fine 10
It is not so easy to slip thru the gantry lol ... I went for Nuru massage quite a number of times, but most of the time it can't slip in even if you purposely want it to lol ... Definitely quite difficult for waterbed in GL unless they allow it.

Some soapland girls in Japan are so skilful to cap you during the Nuru session without you realising it then they just let it in. And those BKK Nuru girls who let it in are raw girls anyway.
Old 14-10-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
saw this review and went to try today.
truly superb services. but soapy bed really a lot time spent.
really value for money.
I cancelled my appointment with a spa and specially went down to try it with Jiao Jiao. Booked enough time for the service, Jiao Jiao is fantastic especially with her DFK, tongue rape, saliva face wash and lots of raw grinding (too bad, can't enter) but the inflatable mattress is too small.

That grey mattress in the picture is double bed size, but the blue ones used in this house is just like a pool float. The shower room is also too small to fit the mattress. Quite difficult to maneuverer while on it with limited space and we almost slide off many times lol. Not much space to hold her down for fucking, knees touch the floor during doggy, spent quite a lot of time to maintain position before giving up and did 2nd round on the bed.
Old 16-10-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
make sure got cash card inside IU before gantry

else pay surcharge plus fine 10
This one hor... better than our ERP gantries on the road.
if cashcard ain't topup accordingly and sufficiently,
gantry simply wont open one. Like someone just mentioned
"too bad, can't enter"
Old 16-10-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Xiao Ya @ SoapLoad 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
This one hor... better than our ERP gantries on the road.
if cashcard ain't topup accordingly and sufficiently,
gantry simply wont open one. Like someone just mentioned
"too bad, can't enter"
vCashCard or digital EzLink can do
Old 16-10-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
seabiscuit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigbuster View Post
There's quite alot of hype about Jiao Jiao. But my experience with her sometime ago was just so so. Not much action except for a basic catbath that revolved mainly around frenching and BJ. that was despite taking the 1 hour course.

I won't go so far to say it was a bad session. Better than some PRC but just not worth an RTF. Maybe it's just a lack of chemistry between us. After all, one man's meat is another man's poison.
agreed. not worth RTF.
Old 16-10-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

FR for 1608 Jiao Jiao + Soapy

It's been some time since I last went to GL, I was enjoying too much in-house action at home with my ML. After reading that this house provides Soapy B2B, I decided to give it a try. Went down to view the available girls, AP Jia Jia, Wawa, Xiao Ya, Jiao Jiao and many other girls were present. Initially wanted to get Xiao Ya, but decided to give Jiao Jiao a go. I waited for almost an hour for her, cuz the bro before me took her for 2 hrs. Then again, I did it too. Here I share my FR with Jiao Jiao for trying out the soapy B2B.

Girl: Jiao Jiao 1608
Session: $400 x 120 min. Initially I took a 90 mins session to cater enough time for the soapy B2B, but extended it. You need time to really enjoy the soapy B2B. I thought I could avoid heading to GL since I now have my regular ML. But I still went anyway … This is way more costly than overnight sessions with my ML.

Looks: Pleasant looks with B? cup natural boobs. Slightly curvy with a bit of meat, very comfortable to hug. She can really utilise her body to give me the best feeling when caressing.

Before showering: Hugs and caressing upon entering, initiates DFK. Nice. Pinned her on the wall and DFK rape her lips, after a while, we moved the DFK to the bed, pinning her and roam all over her. She entices with raw pussy rubbing, but can't insert into her raw. Decided to get up and head to the shower to start the soapy action, but she gave a BBBJ when we got up.

Shower: The inflatable mattress is those blue ones that are similar to pool floats. Shower with soapy B2B on the inflatable mattress, quite erotic but space is limited.

Soapy : Imitating Nuru massage with soap. B2B action with catbath, quite stimulating with the catbath, flipped over for another round in front. Gave me a saliva face wash and a good ear licking. Attempted to do the deed on the inflatable mattress, but it was quite difficult with the limited space and slipperiness.

Catbath: Complete back catbath from neck to toe. Front side complete catbath on chest, nips, thighs and a saliva face wash. After that, I gave her a catbath as well, she is quite sensitive in some areas. She enjoyed my tongue action.

Kiss: Self-initated wet and wild DFK with tongue rape. Nice warm breath, I enjoyed it very much.

AR: Soft licking during the catbath, asked me to get on all fours and proceeded with tongue rape on my asshole.

BJ: BBBJ with DT for several rounds. She couldn't take the entire length of my erect shaft. Did it before showering, during the Nuru before the AR and on the bed. It gave me quite an amazing feel, better than many WLs.

FJ: Sex 2 times for a relatively long duration. 3 positions on the inflatable mattress and 5 on the bed. I’m glad that I can keep it hard throughout the duration. Couldn’t release it in her (in the condom), even after such a duration of workout. I just cip in my ML the night before, but she managed to help me to HJ it out anyway.

GFE: Excellent GFE, went all out to please, very accomodating.

Overall: Excellent service WL. This house is blessed with many excellent WLs with lots of playability.

RTF?: Yes. The overall experience with her is great. Someday, I’m gonna train my ML to do Nuru B2B massage.
Old 16-10-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
There's quite alot of hype about Jiao Jiao. But my experience with her sometime ago was just so so. Not much action except for a basic catbath that revolved mainly around frenching and BJ. that was despite taking the 1 hour course.

I won't go so far to say it was a bad session. Better than some PRC but just not worth an RTF. Maybe it's just a lack of chemistry between us. After all, one man's meat is another man's poison.
In my experience after trying that lot of PRCs, she's 1 of the better ones. Like you said, chemistry. Get her into the mood and she will play along with you.
Old 16-10-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Craigbuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the one PRC that truly deserved the ang pai status was Fei Fei from 1654A or B (can't recall exactly which). She already cut card a few months ago. Her skills and efforts were unrivaled. She was in a different league from other PRCs like Jiao Jiao or Xiao Ya. Biz was non-stop for her almost everyday.

Jiao Jiao is in my opinion a far cry from Fei Fei. Talking about this i really miss Fei Fei

[QUOTE=lonelyfish;22745877]In my experience after trying that lot of PRCs, she's 1 of the better ones. Like you said, chemistry. Get her into the mood and she will play along with you.[/QUOTE]
Old 17-10-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think the one PRC that truly deserved the ang pai status was Fei Fei from 1654A or B (can't recall exactly which). She already cut card a few months ago. Her skills and efforts were unrivaled. She was in a different league from other PRCs like Jiao Jiao or Xiao Ya. Biz was non-stop for her almost everyday.

Jiao Jiao is in my opinion a far cry from Fei Fei. Talking about this i really miss Fei Fei
I've tried Fei Fei 1658b, she's very good by default, but playability is not as much. Couldn't get her to do as much fun stuff. Maybe because of chemistry as well.
Old 17-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

This thread has recently been flooded with jiaojiao's
what happen to the initial wawa hype? anyone tried her soapy bath?
Old 17-10-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
This thread has recently been flooded with jiaojiao's
what happen to the initial wawa hype? anyone tried her soapy bath?
Actually, I had a better experience with Wawa than Jiao Jiao even without the soapy bath, I think my FR previously was also better. Also, I prefer her looks than Jiao Jiao. My recent FR for Jiao Jiao is just because I simply picked her for the soapy cuz I haven't try her before.
Old 17-10-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
lovesreverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went today to find Bing Bing and the new girl Duo Duo for tarma.... Took one hour session.. My god.. What chemistry they have taking turns attacking you like no tomorrow not even letting you have the chance to rest... Both my hands were busy fondling or fingering either... While dfk was in progress... Both of them are okay with dfk btw... Always find bing bing recently due to the chemistry I had with her... Damn good... So after today session found out duo duo isn't bad either... Easily wet.. Can dfk... Not much restrictions... Enhanced boobs but very soft with perky nipples which are super sensitive.. U play with it she will moan and easily wet... Best is she does dirty talks hahahaha damn turn on...

So finish liao took like one hour rest before I took another 1hr session to explore duo duo further... What i can say is she is definitely a rare gem in 1608 together with bing bing... Those wan try tarma one go try them.. Come out don't leg jelly can le..
Old 18-10-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

What are the stats for the 2 new ladies ? Would love to take some reference haha
Old 18-10-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Actually, I had a better experience with Wawa than Jiao Jiao even without the soapy bath, I think my FR previously was also better. Also, I prefer her looks than Jiao Jiao. My recent FR for Jiao Jiao is just because I simply picked her for the soapy cuz I haven't try her before.
i do concurred wawa is still overall a more complete package by virtue of her syt looks.
She brought in 2 闺蜜 from china. Bing Bing, and duo duo i think.
Let's hope the childhood trio are all as good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1