The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
superhamsapex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Contraception method

Hi Bro and sis here,
after reading birth control pill thread from others,
i am curious about what contraception method samster are using here.

link to contraception comparison
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compari...ontrol_methods

the most common contraception method that all people heard of is
Condom
Birth Control Pill
Implanon
IUD

me and my gf planning to use Implanon soon but we are still doing research on this.
does any bro or sister here use this before? what are your review for this method?

and what do other bro and sis here uses and how effective is it? any side effect?
Old 25-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future
Re: Contraception method

There is this methods of having an injection every 3 months of 1 months.

I think is called contraception implants.

Not sure, is it effective.
Old 25-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Another method that i heard of is by using female condom.

Anyone hear for this before??
Old 25-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mseveninch is Cool - loads of Potential

Initially I used rubber with OC. She is not happy with it due to discomfort and sourness which cause by the friction during intercourse!!

We switch over to IUD and these solve her problem's and enjoy it most but not me!! I'm more worried that she may get unwanted pregnancy ( risk higher than rubber ). These do happened to my friend's who used the IUD for 1 year already. His wife have to remove the IUD and carry on with the unplanned pregnancy. IUD is not 100% prove and carry some risk.

Like my friend - the youngest child is 15 years younger than the 2nd child due to unwanted pregnancy.
Old 27-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lengmui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Contraception method

You can try Nuvaring. We have been using it after we decided we needed something better than condoms. Best decision so far.
Old 28-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 13
meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengmui View Post
You can try Nuvaring. We have been using it after we decided we needed something better than condoms. Best decision so far.
Thanks for the information, will google it.
Old 28-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 13
meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, can share where to get this Nuvaring.
Old 30-12-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 12
askm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaskm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Does this require a prescription in sg? How much would it cost?
I've read about contraceptive patches too, anyone got experience with that?
Old 30-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 12
askm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaskm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Does this require a prescription to buy? And how much does each one cost?
Old 30-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by askm View Post
Does this require a prescription to buy? And how much does each one cost?
interested to know too, saw on their website

Do not use NuvaRing (etonogestrel/ethinyl estradiol vaginal ring) if you smoke cigarettes and are over age 35. Smoking increases your risk of serious heart and blood vessel problems from combination hormonal contraceptives (CHCs) including heart attack, blood clots, or stroke which can be fatal. This risk increases with age and the number of cigarettes smoked.

http://www.nuvaring.com/consumer/how_nuvaring_works/
Old 05-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Contraception method

Hi bros, we get them from JB. Pharmacy name is myPharmacy. Don't need any prescription. But you need to order it from them, not available immediately. So what we do is order a few, one will last a month. Then reorder when down to the last one. Takes a week to get it.

We tried the patch before. This is much better than patch, it left a sticky mark on skin. And patch has the highest dose of hormones, it needs to flow thru the whole body to reach it's target. The ring is localized. Btw, patch lowered wife's sex drive a lot. Almost to zero.
Old 05-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
bigcici deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigcici deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
interested to know too, saw on their website

Do not use NuvaRing (etonogestrel/ethinyl estradiol vaginal ring) if you smoke cigarettes and are over age 35. Smoking increases your risk of serious heart and blood vessel problems from combination hormonal contraceptives (CHCs) including heart attack, blood clots, or stroke which can be fatal. This risk increases with age and the number of cigarettes smoked.

http://www.nuvaring.com/consumer/how_nuvaring_works/
The side effect seem scary.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Contraception method

Any hormone based contraceptive will carry that message. Its for caution and to protect the manufacturers. Those using patches have the following messages as below. So whatever you and your wife decide, use at your own risk.

Your risk of serious blood clot may be higher with the use of Ortho Evra skin patches than with the use of birth control pills.

Smoking can increase your risk of blood clot, stroke, or heart attack while using Ortho Evra. You should not use Ortho Evra if you smoke and are older than 35 years of age.

You should not use Ortho Evra if you have any of the following conditions: uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart disease, a blood-clotting disorder, diabetic problems with your eyes or kidneys, unusual vaginal bleeding, liver disease or liver cancer, severe migraine headaches, or if you have ever had breast or uterine cancer, a heart attack, a stroke, or a blood clot.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
bigcici deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigcici deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Any hormone based contraceptive will carry that breast or uterine cancer, a heart attack, a stroke, or a blood clot.[/B]
Thanks, beside these methods. You have other methods to intro?
Old 05-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcici View Post
Thanks, beside these methods. You have other methods to intro?
Yes...don't FxxK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1