The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Question 芽笼怎么了? Whats wrong with geylang? (regarding prc fl dome 2 girls using e-commerce)

Hi, fellow bros, I got a question though i lao jiao in geylang but still dun understand, one of my fave prc fl from fl dome 2 who uses e-commerce ( i mean internet advertisements NOT streetwalkers ) just moved to geylang from central area . when her regulars and other new customers call, once she say geylang they not interested. her business has since dropped a lot. Please dont try to guess who the girl is as thats meaningless.
She is asked me this , and i my question is: why in the perspective of customers of fl dome 2 or any other e-commerce commercial sex dont't want geylang? isnt it a playground red light district where commercial sex is traded? What are the most possible reasons? is it these type of customers want a private, ulu and discreet place so they wont be spotted or accused or suspected of finding whores?
Please, anyone who gives a possible reason or maybe some advice , i will definitely upz, u have my word.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 芽笼怎么了? Whats wrong with geylang? (regarding prc fl dome 2 girls using e-commerce)

Just my views here! Some ppl might not be see at sleazy place! U can say yes many nice food ard there! But if can avoid why Not? Secondly might be location i guess? Cos all in geylang there just too much choices isn't it?

Dun need up my pts no worries!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers

Last edited by Tai_zi21; 01-10-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
canola123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 芽笼怎么了? Whats wrong with geylang? (regarding prc fl dome 2 girls using e-commerce)

bcos is alot of customers actually from CBD area
Old 01-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Are you an OKT clone???

If I go Geylang, I walk on the street can find liao.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
00qazs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
is it these type of customers want a private, ulu and discreet place so they wont be spotted or accused or suspected of finding whores?
Isn't it obvious? For tourists, maybe still ok, just f*** and bye bye. But for a local working professional, the more discreet the better. Singapore very small you know?
Old 01-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: 芽笼怎么了? Whats wrong with geylang? (regarding prc fl dome 2 girls using e-commerce)

wah okt clone...i not so 厉害, just a customer, help my fave regular girl ask as she moved from central to geylang and business dropped, people hear geylang dont want cheong already, so she want to know why, considering moving again to other place. i also curious to know. Anyway thank you u all for the answers, i will upz u, u all are so prompt in replying i very surprised... thanks
Old 01-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

for pls wait while recharge upz pts, my power not high enough, but i will keep to my word.if got any more suggested solutions to my question, shifus, pls advice ... i will upz again.

Last edited by kungfufucker; 01-10-2013 at 09:45 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 01-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 16
qwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud of

for obverse reason, most discreet bro would not like to be caught near the red light district if they have no reason to be there at all.
that's why they look out for advertisement like discreet location
Old 01-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
poipoi_81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is it? most of the time, the location is only disclosed after the deal is about happen.. there are some online okts who house their stables near geylang and still get good business though..
Old 01-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

true, some like to play safe n go discreet,say until deal about to happen, once disclose geylang immediate awol... other place ok cheong ah! ...but maybe for most lao jiao, location doesnt matter as long as they get good girls with no horse run service, thats why still get good business.
and i agree with tai zi21, competition , imagine so many streetwalker and legal girl, 敌众我寡,十面埋伏, e-commerce online girls face relatively stiffer competition.
and geylang is east, cbd is central, if i work cbd i lunch time or just knock off also want central more convenient.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

thank you everyone for your answers, i try my best to give out the pts as i can only give out 1 per day, i scared u all posts expired
Old 01-10-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

i tend not to trust geylang joints.
even condo, mostly rundown or got a lot of PRC labourers staying there.

too heavy foot traffic
Old 01-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Hi TS, it depends on what you are looking at. Is your favorite girl staying in those condo? or like shophouses?

Geylang is closely associated with sex. Hence, it will be awkward. For example,

Lets say you are a boss in one of the company.. you been visiting her before she move to geylang, all is good, but what happen if suddenly you started going to geylang to find her and on the way, you bump into people that you know? Discreed location is always the best method to play. Agreed?

In all, guys have needs, but most of them are 'shy' or 'scared' to bump into people they know. Imagine, telling your wife or gf that you are going to geylang to eat.. Would she 'trust' you ?
Old 02-10-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Because scared to see people that they know la..

if bump in CBD can cook alot of believeable excuse, if catch in the river area can say go drink beer.

Catch in gelyang say 5pm.. what excuse sia? eat durian, drink soya bean? most pple wun believe ma.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

1. Driving parking problem or scare being spotted
2. If rm not provided ... Hotels high chance of AV Raid
3. If rm provided ... most share w few FLs in 1 unit n has to wait for common bath rm ... bath rm nom never take care to clean w foul smell even some in condo
4. provide used towel
5. few area tat had bad feed back of FLs abt rush job

Abv r few pts fm bros tat I know but most of all mainly was due to continuous AV Raid for months last year n end out almost ghost town even few of t coffee shop closed down liao .... so confident still not build up yet

If can avoid who want to go GL

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1