The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwija View Post
I've tried her before, not that good IMHO. Last time tried her she was at West area.
Thank you bro
Old 03-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Fresh-from-oven MR on Summer from Sglonelyguy camp.

http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

Today exploration mood somehow so book a first visit with Summer.

Location: Quiet east side, quite easy to find. Cosy little room with attached bathroom.

Looks: Was welcome by a big eyed 小妹, small petite size with good curves. Same pretty face as the photos advertised.

Massage: Question that first came into mind is can such a small lady massage. Good strength that did manage to have some depth penetration on my big build frame, which is very surprising. Above average massage with reasonable skills.

Massage is not the main reason I visit of course....

Sensual: I never know a cat bath can be so damn enjoyable! This lass has amazing tongue skills. WTF, this cat bath is so torturous and yet you don't want it to stop. BJ was done well with some good shaft licking action. Finish with a HJ while I autoroam 3.5G the nice curvy young body.

Overall: Good service with good attitude, no rush for time. Seriously consider for RTM as regulars.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Location: Quiet east side, quite easy to find. Cosy little room with attached bathroom.

Looks: Was welcome by a big eyed 小妹, small petite size with good curves. Same pretty face as the photos advertised.

Massage: Question that first came into mind is can such a small lady massage. Good strength that did manage to have some depth penetration on my big build frame, which is very surprising. Above average massage with reasonable skills.

Sensual: I never know a cat bath can be so damn enjoyable! This lass has amazing tongue skills. WTF, this cat bath is so torturous and yet you don't want it to stop. BJ was done well with some good shaft licking action. Finish with a HJ while I autoroam 3.5G the nice curvy young body.

Overall: Good service with good attitude, no rush for time. Seriously consider for RTM as regulars.
nice
btw got shower together?
Old 04-11-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Was tempted to try her earlier and texted her. Her rates are on the high side and she operates out of a shop, not private premises. Not really keen to pay that much for shop massage, so skipped her. Not too sure if she has changed her MO so interested parties better text to clarify.

Cheers
She operates out of a shop now? That's too bad. Visited her once long time back, but really on the steep side. Just glad I brought enough cash the last time. Massage and full package separated. But she is a real MILF, puts everyone to shame. The damn proud to have her as you wife type. Doing at her place is better, practically 'explored' everywhere of the house.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

MR for Abby from SLG.

I know there were quite a few good reviews for her already, but I thought I will write one just to remind myself. Was looking for a good JG SYT and targeted Abby. Finally when I texted her, I realised I have actually acquired her service before in August, time and address was there. I went back to the website and looked at her pictures for a damn long time, but just could not recalled. How could you forget an hour session with an SYT?? And my modus operandi has always been RTM if the ML is good. Anyway, I committed 90 mins so I thought I will just go along with it, thinking longer session may be better.

Went to the address, door opened, saw a GND SYT, and I still could not recall. She also could not remember me. In any case, she did want to leave a good impression so I could sense she was a little more out to please. Just a little.

She has a massage bed just beside the normal bed. She explained she just got it. That was a plus for me. She asked if I wanted 1 or 2 times, so I asked if she does JG. She said not sure if I will like. In our course of discussion, I somehow ended up saying I wanted to try 2 times. So we went on the normal bed first. She undress her lingerie top revealing her nice pair of racks. Very unique looking set of light nipples. So unique and yet I could not remember!! She went on and perform her short cat bath, resting her asset on my precious. Got reaction. Not bad. Sensual part was quite standard, 3G roaming. Am glad her skin is fair and smooth. Took a while for me to come so I thought the second time will not be that easy.

Transfer to the massage bed. She put her lingerie back on and did a superbly good massage. And how could I have forgotten that too!? Massage includes back stepping. I have no idea how she did that, forgot to take a quick look around where she actually hold to stabilise herself. For once, I did not utter a single word throughout the massage session. She is definitely the type that speaks when spoken to. That is probably why I could not remember her the last time, as there was no bond and chemistry built.

After the massage, went back to the bed. Was worried about number 2, since I am not that young already. She performed the same routine, with more hugging and cat bath my neck area. That does it. Full erection again. Laid down beside me pretty quick. This time came faster than the first time.

Showered, paid and left.

Overall very satisfactory and nice session, great value. Just lacks a little chemistry. In the end, I didn't get my JG. Hope I remember her.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Wahhhh, long time never go massage liao. This girl, her eyes machiam xiao yen zi...(huanzhu gege aka zhao wei)

Must go try. Lol
Old 04-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
nice
btw got shower together?
Yup, she will help you shower.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

http://sganmo.com/amy-sgd-90-professional-thai-massage/

http://sganmo.com/viki-sgd-90-traditional-thai-massage/

Looks: Photos are fake. There are no Thais in this place where all MLs are housed together.. Most photos are PS-ed. MILFs..

Massage: 7/10. Not bad.

Extras: 7/10. Not bad.

Perfect timings. If start at 1000 sharp, ends at 1100 sharp.

If you don't mind not getting what you expect from the photos and a run-down location very near a bus stop on a busy road, the massage is pretty decent. It would be better if they had massage beds. But then again, pay a little more and there are plenty of decent clean massage centers in the vicinity for approximately the same price, and lots of facilities.

Probably will be zapped for this....

Cheers.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hamtai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridler168 View Post
RTM Laura yesterday again

still very enjoy the session with her
Yeah bro agree, very enjoyable session with her. Love the way she torture me and is like OMG. Lucky still have the energy to walk lol. She may not be syt but her character and service compensate the gap making her stands out for the other ML. Cant wait to return
Old 04-11-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamtai View Post
Yeah bro agree, very enjoyable session with her. Love the way she torture me and is like OMG. Lucky still have the energy to walk lol. She may not be syt but her character and service compensate the gap making her stands out for the other ML. Cant wait to return
I recall my last visit when i breast fuck her. Her head was pressed against the wall in an awkward position while lying down and still moaning hornily. Think already still steam. Must find time to rtm soon..
Old 04-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ohayoo007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Candice

http://dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=236

Visited her last week cos I couldn't book with another ML. Wrote this FR in my phone right after the session while memory is still vivid, and can be as accurate as possible. Now copy and paste here.

Location: a bit near to busy place, moderately easy to locate.

Room: spacious with attached bathroom.

Face: looks much older than photos, perhaps 30+ instead of 25 years old as stated.

Boobs: yes, big C, she will expose them when you face up for massage, boobs massage available.

Service: GFE, accommodating, not time watcher.

Massage: strong, especially with hard bed. Hard. Can tell her you need even more strength. can even teach on acupoints.

JG: very well done.

RTM: Yes, if I can't find SYT who can perform good massage.

Ohayoo
Old 04-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ohayoo007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brief FR for JiaJia

http://dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=101

stated 26 years old but looks like 30years old, milf, pleasant looks, a lil plump, doesn't know how to do HJ while shower, massage okay only. location is central and easy to find. spacious room.

RTM: can consider if I am in the area.

Ohayoo
Old 04-11-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohayoo007 View Post
Brief FR for JiaJia

http://dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=101

stated 26 years old but looks like 30years old, milf, pleasant looks, a lil plump, doesn't know how to do HJ while shower, massage okay only. location is central and easy to find. spacious room.

RTM: can consider if I am in the area.
Thanks for the MR
Old 04-11-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
Zecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to all

Did Carla RTC?
Old 04-11-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
iloveu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone still remember CASSIE from tiger den last time. Any news on her.? She was here for a brief moment in beginning of Sept. Was chatting with here on weichat that day & all moments on her account disappeared the next day with not response after that. Anyone got any news of her.? Appreciated....

She is one of my favorite ML then. Superb Gfe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1