The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Her second stint here. First stint was in a MP in a private estate. MP's uniform was T-shirt and tights. Massage very good. Topless (small charsiew bao) during HJ, but did not remove her tights. Very chatty but commercial. Not sure if she's at the same place.
Thanks for telling me so I had the guts to go just now. I get what you mean by chatty yet commercial already haha. But still she was awesome.

That said, think I shunbian come out one very brief FR. Looks are definitely one of her main strengths. She can tease really well also, although it is slightly towards the commercial side.. but I am not complaining I am a weakling to pretty girls, and I can only say that I am going to be defined by my username yet again. Smitten.

http://sglonelyguy.com/mei-mei-massage/
Old 30-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
whitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
the girls left MZ, then they are better. When under MZ they do not get the money. They are paid after MZ collect it.

I know of one who left. For every 120, think they get back 70. Even force them to do services they do not like to do. Some manage to leave some still stick to that den.

Those who manage to leave, they try to sabo their MR.
That story is the same that I heard from one of the girls. And it's a well known fact that mz is a gambling addict and there was always payment disputes between her n the girls. Anyway that was two or three years back and alot of her girls jumped ship and the standard for that stable just went downhill after that.
Old 30-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple x View Post
Hi,

Any MR for rebecca from SLG?

http://sglonelyguy.com/rebecca-massage/

visited her just before actprunet did...

Look: pre-milf/milf..im anal abt looks, so am giving her 4-4.5 at best. (to benchmark, Hope is 6-7)

Massage: decent, buaypai la
Sensual: Catbath was from head to toe, including your fingers. Prepared to get licked upside down. Short HDLY.. opted 2 HJ, she did 1st using right hand, 2nd using left hand..haha
Attitude: polite lady, was nice talking to her
RTM: Unlikely cuz I'm still on my mission to find the next holy grail ML.
Old 31-12-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Dear all. Just want to caution about this ml

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=15443977
http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-ling-massage-hj/

Discount her photo by at least 10 years. Definitely not 23 as claimed. More like 33. I know mls normally subtract3-5 years from their actual age but the variance in this case was too great.

So I walked away and she was making lots of noise at the door till I told her to lower her volume. How silly is that to let her neighbours hear? Sheeessssh....
Old 31-12-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
supercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/linn/

I'm a sucker for a pretty face, and have been admiring Linn's good looks since she was first listed. However, I'm also against MLs refusing to at least remove her top and bra. Hence, I've not made any effort to book her. Heard lately that Linn is gradually opening up, and will service customers topless.

She greeted me in a white dress and was braless underneath. She is really 1.7 m tall, which is something else that I dig. Even though I'm just slightly taller than her, her height to me is a plus factor. Showered alone and lay prone on her bed. Before she started the massage, asked if she could remove her dress, and she did so without any hesitation. This became our first conversation topic. She admitted that her business was affected adversely at one time when there were several posts that she was fully clothed. After consultation with her best friend, Vivian, she has learnt to take in the comments and slowly let go of her inhibitions. Cheekily, l asked if there'd ever come the day when the panties would come off as well. She did not reject the idea outright, but said that she would need more time to adjust to the massage scene here and the expectations and preferences of Singaporean guys. Jokingly I told her that I would surely RTM when she's fully adjusted.

The massage was good, and she's well-trained. You could either choose with or without oil. Chose no oil because it would encourage bodily contact. True enough, I got to enjoy her sitting on my butt while she was massaging the back, and the occasional brushes between her boobs and my body. She shared that she picked up some pointers to improve the sensual component of her massage and she's gradually working them into her routine so that it would enhance the customers' overall experience. She tried to give a breast massage both on the front and back, and it was obvious that she needed more practice. But, kudos to her positive attitude. She also sought my help to practice fake lovemaking, which is my personal favourite, so I gladly acceded to her request. Too bad it was done with panties on.

Eventually time ran out on us, and there was no time for me to release. Nevertheless, it was fun playing tutor to a girl who's keen on learning to improve her service. This girl certainly has potential. Will probably RTM one month later to check her progress. it should be really really fun.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (big body frame but not fat)
Boobs: 8/10 (36C, soft, bouncy and 100% genuine)
Massage: 8/10 (trained)
Sensual: 7.5/10 (she's still learning, will surely improve)
GFE: 8/10 (she's apparently picked up some tips from Vivian and should get better too)
Autoroam: 3.5G for me (hopefully 4G next time)
Attitude: 9/10 (no shortcuts and ever willing to listen to constructive criticisms)
Hygiene: 10/10 (clean apartment, clean towels, and she smells nice!)
RTM: Yes, certainly.
2nd this report.

just had a session with linn and she is one of the better girl i had try in months. very accommodating and whole session in nude also, so no grey area on this anymore.

to sum up, tall girls + services gems with nice boobs.

http://www.liltigersden.com/linn/
Old 31-12-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 14
zerocarbon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
does she massage in nude???
Can help u answer this one
Yes she massage in nude from start to finish
Old 31-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well my habit is to keep a couple on hand. So i will always provide my own. Some girls do have some ready on hand but best to ask them beforehand or prepare.

Hope that helps.
thanks for the reply , appreciate !
Old 31-12-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
For some unknown reason, Summer is getting a lot of publicity recently.
Looks good! Trying her soon
Old 31-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
01110 is Cool - loads of Potential

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2472

$$$$$$ 小雅

Was kind of free yesterday night and hence to go for some relieve. 小雅'a features caught my attention and decided to visit her. Fast reply from her and off I went to her place.
Location was discreet, instructions was clear to go up her place and what I like most is that she had the whole unit all by herself.

When she open the door, I was like "OH MY GOD", she was a goddess. Petite, bubbly and her gestures were as though you are her boyfriend.

Humble ratings for 小雅:

Look: 10/10, same as the photos - 100%

Body: 10/10, though small frame but she well proportion and her boobs was to really die for.

GFE: 10/10, cheerful & all out to please and with her you can just chat any topic under the sky.

Massage: 9/10, surprisingly she has good strength and had loosen my stiff knots.

HJ: 10/10, sensually done, her teasing and moaning was just out of the world. =P

RTM: definitely a big "YES"

All I have to say was that, she is a gem not to be missed. Cheers!
Old 31-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01110 View Post
You created this nick just to promote her. All 4 posts were about her. Can be not so obvious?
Old 31-12-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
For some unknown reason, Summer is getting a lot of publicity recently.
Sevice wise she was really quite good... just that looks didn't gum me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
Thanks for telling me so I had the guts to go just now. I get what you mean by chatty yet commercial already haha. But still she was awesome.

That said, think I shunbian come out one very brief FR. Looks are definitely one of her main strengths. She can tease really well also, although it is slightly towards the commercial side.. but I am not complaining I am a weakling to pretty girls, and I can only say that I am going to be defined by my username yet again. Smitten.

http://sglonelyguy.com/mei-mei-massage/
She really looks good, very similar to her pics. Unfortunately her new place is even worse than the previous one... a small narrow shopspace which I visited very late one evening - one shared shower cubicle at the back of the shop (based on memory, correct me if I am wrong).

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
mission to find the next holy grail ML.
Thought one of you previous favs still around?

Zara
Old 31-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cxtang7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01110 View Post
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2472

$$$$$$ 小雅

Was kind of free yesterday night and hence to go for some relieve. 小雅'a features caught my attention and decided to visit her. Fast reply from her and off I went to her place.
Location was discreet, instructions was clear to go up her place and what I like most is that she had the whole unit all by herself.

When she open the door, I was like "OH MY GOD", she was a goddess. Petite, bubbly and her gestures were as though you are her boyfriend.

Humble ratings for 小雅:

Look: 10/10, same as the photos - 100%

Body: 10/10, though small frame but she well proportion and her boobs was to really die for.

GFE: 10/10, cheerful & all out to please and with her you can just chat any topic under the sky.

Massage: 9/10, surprisingly she has good strength and had loosen my stiff knots.

HJ: 10/10, sensually done, her teasing and moaning was just out of the world. =P

RTM: definitely a big "YES"

All I have to say was that, she is a gem not to be missed. Cheers!
Hi Brother,
Would appreciate very much if you can share the contact. Thanks.
Old 31-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Good to know this thread is back.
I can pen my MR on this ML who I visited some time ago.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/xiao-ping/

Location is not exactly discreet and is far from public transport.
Parking is very tough too.
Unit is acceptable but I notice some food lying around which made some area of the unit smell.

You need to discount around 20% to 25% from the pictures posted in the website.
She is clearly a MILF with some freckles which her make up could not hide.
Relatively short and petite.

Showered alone and I told her to start her massage as I just wanted 1 HJ.
I have to be honest her massage is just above piano and most of the time she is doing it with one hand.
She had many texts coming in so I am surprised she told me business is bad.

Sensual is done with some oil and lots of fake moan which can be a turn off.
I was in and out of her unit within 45 minutes.
She belongs in the $100 category.
Old 31-12-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!

I tried Ai Ni some time ago.

Overall a good experience. Always feel more comfortable and at ease when the girl is staying alone. Can avoid potential awkwardness of bumping into other bros.
Old 31-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Sevice wise she was really quite good... just that looks didn't gum me...

She really looks good, very similar to her pics. Unfortunately her new place is even worse than the previous one... a small narrow shopspace which I visited very late one evening - one shared shower cubicle at the back of the shop (based on memory, correct me if I am wrong).

Thought one of you previous favs still around?

LOL bro...u referring to C ah? Surprise surprise I haven't visited her since she is back ler..should try sometime soon. I'm still on the lookout for that ML that can top NN or Rachel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1