The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
+1. Mint's HJ is really something else.

I'm starting to miss her already.
We gotta move on bros! Lol. The ship has sailed.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
is mint still around? Looks like she is popular.
She was caught.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I miss her just by reading this. Too bad she is not coming back for real this time
I guess Miqi was good too in this aspect.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A Question to ask all bros here.

In your opinion, what is the best kind of move experience in a HJ sensual session (exception of FJ and BJ)? You can not name ML if you don't want to.

My mind blowing experience was still Huan Huan where she slithers like a snake and does dry humping over your little brother (with a small towel in between). Her large melons definitely adds on to the excitement. That session really leaves an impression subsequently followed by Tian Niu with the same thing but minus large melons.

No agenda whatsoever. Just a question for fun on what is a fun HJ session like for most bros (no BJ or FJ).

Cheers and happy hunting.
Seems a lot of bros missed Mint here. Sounds like a great HJ experience, mine with her was pretty good as well, ended 69.

So any other experience that you think is mind blowing to share?
Old 07-10-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess in this thread is time to focus about what's available NOW for the community rather than so much of reminisce of the past.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I guess in this thread is time to focus about what's available NOW for the community rather than so much of reminisce of the past.
就爱还是最美.... hahaha

History class I guess...

But these days, landmines are damm too frequent.

Without javabean's hard work in the past, although always jet lagged on the FR compiling, those landmines are everywhere these days...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 07-10-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Pretty much agree. Sigh, just feel disinterest about the market ahead, reading MRs that are more or less the same about the same "APs". Do want to see a variation of things, new interesting things which I don't see much.

Hence quoted the example, not so much as reminiscing in the past. A HJ is a HJ, but if there are interesting ways to initiate it, it would be fun.

Tried many different MLs, some good some bad, and these days I dread getting a ML who lies beside you and pump away only. So looking for something new, interesting, hence the question.

Well, I been very much travelling and disconnected from the scene these days. Of course plenty of ways to satisfy urge like a spa in Bangkok or HCM.

Trying to see if there is anything interesting these days. Else just go into semi retire mode.

Old 08-10-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-er-massage/

Tried Yu Er earlier. She's a sweet, gentle, mild-mannered and courteous girl. Her first day today, but she already wins my vote to be the next AP.

Looks: 8/10 more than being a SYT, she's a sweet, goody goody, innocent young thing.

Body: 8.5/10 petite, young, nubile body like a uni girl, smooth skin, slightly bushy but not untidy

Boobs: 32B with lovely pinkish nipples

Massage: 8/10 authentic massage done fully nude, but was a little short, because she wanted to ensure that there's enough time allocated for the sensual

Sensual: 10/10 very slow, patient, sensual, catbath both back and front, with loads of kisses thrown in. Totally enjoyed watching her work on me in the wardrobe mirror. (Yes, there's a mirror!)

Had a 69 BBBJ CIM while I stimulated her clit. (No fingering, and be gentle, please.) Her BBBJ is sensually and lovingly (yes, lovingly!) done, the way your girlfriend will blow you, rather than the fast and furious AV film type. We both enjoyed servicing each other that we climaxed together!

GFE: 9.5/10 Session felt like spending time with a girlfriend. Her attire, her sensual, her BBBJ, etc. all made it feel this way. Also, really enjoyed cuddling together and chatting after the deed till time's up.

Service attitude: 10/10 very hardworking, patient.

Place: conveniently located, brand new 2-bedroom apartment in Area G.

Hygiene: room was clean, towel smelt Dettol-fresh.

RTM: ABSOLUTELY! She's immediately established herself as my current No.1 ML.

Last edited by JasonJG; 08-10-2018 at 01:20 AM.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Pretty much agree. Sigh, just feel disinterest about the market ahead, reading MRs that are more or less the same about the same "APs". Do want to see a variation of things, new interesting things which I don't see much.

Hence quoted the example, not so much as reminiscing in the past. A HJ is a HJ, but if there are interesting ways to initiate it, it would be fun.

Tried many different MLs, some good some bad, and these days I dread getting a ML who lies beside you and pump away only. So looking for something new, interesting, hence the question.

Well, I been very much travelling and disconnected from the scene these days. Of course plenty of ways to satisfy urge like a spa in Bangkok or HCM.

Trying to see if there is anything interesting these days. Else just go into semi retire mode.

definitely bcoz i also felt this way when recent regular RTC. out of options went aini, but is just too commercial behavior lacking spontaneous actions.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
就爱还是最美.... hahaha

History class I guess...

But these days, landmines are damm too frequent.

Without javabean's hard work in the past, although always jet lagged on the FR compiling, those landmines are everywhere these days...
all good things have to come to an end someday, credits to JB good work and effort, unfortunately, we are now on our own to explore and experience the ML universe.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ShittyAss;17900407]

(旧)爱还是最美....
Old 08-10-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.info/miu-miu-massage/

Tried Miu Miu. The actual person looks almost the same as photo. Slight tummy and add 3 years of age. Overall, she is one of milf in the market consider above standard.

Her place is very nicely decorated, filled with drinks and toy..something like theme Spa concept very unique. A great taste of design the massage place.

Her massage is the strength. Started with face down on back without oil, follow by butt and thigh and leg. A good 30 minutes massage.

Turn over, she started with tummy massage and slight press on my chest. Followed by HDLY with great pleasure. I won't describe much, but it is something different...like a milf playing with bottom.

Then the sensual started by applying oil and I lie on my back. I request her to strip off and 4G signal is strong, but I was very gentle so not spoil her mood.

The motion of playing the toy was picking up in speed, but I still cannot release. Probably she was tired and she whisper on my ears: "come for me, baby" so I guess it is time to shoot. I request to grab her racks and sucking it while I surrendered with great release of the dam. Unfortunately, she did not clean me up, so she requested me to bathroom and clean up.

We spent some time talking since it was last customer (the last customer did not turn up) and feel she was very understanding. Paid and left.

I will return when the time permitted.

*These are my personal remarks, you might have different experience so don't quote me*
Old 08-10-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

Went last week

carol
http://sglonelyguys.net/carol-massage/

Service still good 9/10 enugh said
Old 08-10-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I visited aini recently, maybe no chemistry... Very sop.

No kissing... Even breast. Can touch cannot kiss. ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro, I had the same experience during her last stint. I wouldn't say the chemistry is not there but quite a bit of restriction during my second visit. So despite missing her perky ass, no rtm for me this time round..
i concur with the above

totally mechanical and sop, zero feel, can't touch or lick nips, complain nips pain....

will not rtm or recommend
Old 08-10-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-er-massage/

Tried Yu Er earlier. She's a sweet, gentle, mild-mannered and courteous girl. Her first day today, but she already wins my vote to be the next AP.

Looks: 8/10 more than being a SYT, she's a sweet, goody goody, innocent young thing.

Body: 8.5/10 petite, young, nubile body like a uni girl, smooth skin, slightly bushy but not untidy

Boobs: 32B with lovely pinkish nipples

Massage: 8/10 authentic massage done fully nude, but was a little short, because she wanted to ensure that there's enough time allocated for the sensual

Sensual: 10/10 very slow, patient, sensual, catbath both back and front, with loads of kisses thrown in. Totally enjoyed watching her work on me in the wardrobe mirror. (Yes, there's a mirror!)

Had a 69 BBBJ CIM while I stimulated her clit. (No fingering, and be gentle, please.) Her BBBJ is sensually and lovingly (yes, lovingly!) done, the way your girlfriend will blow you, rather than the fast and furious AV film type. We both enjoyed servicing each other that we climaxed together!

GFE: 9.5/10 Session felt like spending time with a girlfriend. Her attire, her sensual, her BBBJ, etc. all made it feel this way. Also, really enjoyed cuddling together and chatting after the deed till time's up.

Service attitude: 10/10 very hardworking, patient.

Place: conveniently located, brand new 2-bedroom apartment in Area G.

Hygiene: room was clean, towel smelt Dettol-fresh.

RTM: ABSOLUTELY! She's immediately established herself as my current No.1 ML.
Thanks for the commando fr bro, can't wait to try her myself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1