The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Landlady

Holiday Activities - Susan’s Night

I could feel my private part getting harder, and so could Susan. She started grinding her buttocks on my hardening member ever so slightly - her movements hardly perceivable - but the feeling was just as intense. I let our moans of my own. My fingers first skirted around her nipples, caressing her areolas, before making their way to those sensitive and erect tips (both our bodies were submerged in the tub, but her breasts remained above water level). Then Susan turned her head towards me, facing me sideways, and we locked lips in a gentle kiss, continuing with our muffled moans. It was truly a glorious moment then - there was absolute silence around us except for the occasional sound of water (and our moans, of course). I wasn’t thinking about anything else, and I bet it was the same for her.

After being in that relaxed, soothing position for some time, Susan broke the lip-lock to change things up a bit....

Susan: Honey.... would you like to try... making love in water?

Me: You mean...

Susan: We’ve made love in the shower before, but never before in a tub...

I just looked at her.

Susan: I’ve never tried it before in my life...

Without saying a word, Susan sat up from her leaned-back position and positioned her private parts over mine, guiding her body by grasping the sides of the bathtub. I felt her nether regions brush and rub my erect penis head several times, before her fingers gently grasped my shaft to position it for entry inside her. And enter her I did...

She started slow, letting out a louder moan as I penetrated her for the second time that day. The feeling was rather intense, I must say (perhaps the being in water had that effect, or maybe I was just sore for the day?), and Susan was clearly enjoying it too. She adjusted her arms on the sides of the tub to gain better purchase, and slowly increased her pace. Soon, water was starting to slosh and splash around as her movements grew. It was hell of a sound effect - rather than the usual ‘slapping’ sounds mixed with our moans, we now had this ‘thrashing’ sound of the water!! Soon, I too, had to hold onto the sides of the tub to steady myself. It was going great - for the exception that I could only see her back. So in order to change that, I sat up and planted my chest to her bare back, and reached for her massive bosom once again. And this time, I didn’t start slow with caressing or anything; this time, I grabbed and squeezed them hard!!
Old 11-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys, first of all, thanks so much for the support! But also let me know if you prefer to hear more about Susan or Irene (or Ms. Sylvia) and I will work on that.

Thanks again!!
Old 11-11-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

if possible all three should good, waiting for update...
Old 11-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Wooo... Good update!!
Old 11-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
morrelation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread!
Old 12-11-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 12-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 12-11-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Holiday Activities - Susan’s Night

Susan was a little startled by my actions, as she paused for a split second, before resuming her riding. But when she did resume, she rode me harder and moaned louder. My abs strained a bit to keep myself in that upright seated position, but I pushed the feeling aside.

It was a great new position (and location) to be in at that moment! In a single instance, I was able to grab Susan’s bare breasts from behind, have my body stuck closely to hers, have her riding me, and all the while soaking in a luxurious hotel bathtub!! It was heaven, and nothing else mattered - no Irene, no Uncle, no school, no any other shit! It was all just about Susan and me.

But after already riding me for a while, Susan stopped and turned towards me:

Susan: Let’s head to the bedroom, sweetie... I think we will enjoy it more in there.

And with that, she dismounted me (again, gently and slowly) and made her way out of the bathtub. I made sure to guide her safely out with my one hand, before getting up and out myself. Susan toweled herself briskly, and then did me as well, paying attention to not be too rough on my engorged genitals (she just patted it dry). She then led me into the master bedroom naked and we started kissing again as we laid ourselves down onto the luxurious bed.

I was on top of Susan this time, and took the time to shower her with great care and tenderness; I wasn’t in a hurry to shove my cock into her again. I remained between her spread thighs, yes, but just let the head of my penis brush and push against her groin area as we kissed and tongued each other. Susan had one hand at the back of my head, and another grabbing my buttocks. I also felt her thighs close tight against my hips, holding me in position securely. But after a while, she couldn’t bear it anymore and grasp my erection (gently) with her hand (which was on my butt) and guided me to penetrate her. Our kissing continued, followed by soft, erotic moans created by our love-making. I knew Susan was indeed having the time of her life.

Susan: Oh my god.... baby, you’re so... so... you are so good in bed today!

Me: No, honey... you’re the amazing one. You’re the one who knows how to make me fuck like this!

Susan flashed her cheeky and satisfied smile at me. But I knew the only reason I could do what I am doing, was because of what Susan had made me become - her loverboy!
Old 12-11-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
HoiFai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, bookmarked this thread!
Old 12-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome update TS.....
Old 13-11-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 13-11-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Please post more updates. Some points to you as encouragement
Old 13-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally see you back , TS. shall provide all the details and we are happily read those.
Old 13-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All can jiak
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1