The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 0
hanhan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhanhan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhanhan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhanhan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Mongolian GF

had experience with 1 lady too. sure is tough to maintain.. fun to be with, wild high maintenance and acts like a princess.
when u are out on the streets it feels like a damn trophy!
eventually couldnt take it. now missing the experience
Old 31-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh a side note guys, any idea where can I find good Mongolian cuisine in Singapore?

Believe when none would.
Old 31-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanhan View Post
had experience with 1 lady too. sure is tough to maintain.. fun to be with, wild high maintenance and acts like a princess.
when u are out on the streets it feels like a damn trophy!
eventually couldnt take it. now missing the experience
we can always help u to take care of her, can intro
Old 01-02-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANowhereMan View Post
Oh a side note guys, any idea where can I find good Mongolian cuisine in Singapore?
ya same question.

Add some claim to be mongolian girl in wechat, but they never reply ...
Old 01-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Had this 22 year old Mongolian once, part-time student.
5'6", model-like body with no fats and natural firm C+ cups with pinkish nipples.
Wild in bed, multiple positions and superb skillful titfuck. Could come on her face or in her mouth, and she would swallow!
Managed to negotiate for RAW and creampie, but never got the chance to do it as she only allowed during her safe period. Other times, she would be back in Mongolia.
She wanted to introduce me to her other friends, but figure-wise they were about 6/10 and very expensive.
She got shotgunned by her boyfriend, has a kid now and has put on 15kg.
And she doesn't answer my calls.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
ya same question.

Haha. Really very difficult to find hor

Believe when none would.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Had this 22 year old Mongolian once, part-time student.
5'6", model-like body with no fats and natural firm C+ cups with pinkish nipples.
Wild in bed, multiple positions and superb skillful titfuck. Could come on her face or in her mouth, and she would swallow!
Managed to negotiate for RAW and creampie, but never got the chance to do it as she only allowed during her safe period. Other times, she would be back in Mongolia.
She wanted to introduce me to her other friends, but figure-wise they were about 6/10 and very expensive.
She got shotgunned by her boyfriend, has a kid now and has put on 15kg.
And she doesn't answer my calls.
You had your fun, to be blessed is not your kiddo.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANowhereMan View Post
for maintenance, no matter what, still better than sinkapore girls and shanghai jiangnan(esp them!) girls and maybe most han chinese girls who r 没人情味much much higher maintenance than outer mongols , and even higher than east euro and they marry usually simply for money car and house and they ask for the sky.most of Them cant drink well , boring ppl and no looks n figure cant fuck well and value money n power above love, friendship n kinship. n esp the shanghai jiangnan area ppl , very pretentious, dishonest and cunning, just see what happended to sg ppl at suzhou industrial park . my cousin marry shanghainese n now he worse than eunuch, always get henpecked, and she gossips about evryone including me. i always avoid her now. outer mongols at least got some 人情味, some bros in sbf n other forums also say the same. Inner Mongolian and Dongbei people got the most 人情味 , according to my own personal experience, maybe because I Mandarin oriented, love the culture and place and communicate well with them and even drink with them.
Northern Nomadic ppl 北方游牧民族 basically more honest n straighforward, heart n accomadating n friendly , even though some but not all might be aggressive n wild. well, better than angmo, angmo more wild n aggressive.

as for food, Mongolian Cuisine , there used to have one outlet at clarke quay but no more there now, i also searching, the closest i come across is Manchurian Cuisine called 满族味道 at smith street chinatown opened n run by Dongbei ppl one of them is ethnic Manchurian, the mutton is done and served in a style same as that in Inner Mongolia. Inner Mongolian food tastes better in a way that there is more variety of sauces n condiments , more variety n tastes in general because of Chinese influence and also because historically many dynasties run by northern nomad tribes place more emphasis on Inner Mongolia and Beijing and Dongbei area so more prosperous better food.
outer mongol according to most PRC chinese who go there , is much more bland and simple.
one more thing to add is u can buy Inner Mongolian Liquor Baijiu and Mongolian xiaofeiyang steamboat ingrediant n sauce at a shop in geylang lor13-15 , that are, called 国货批发 , goodwill trading is the english name. the Mongolian Baijiu is also in a nice whisky falsk and metal cup with funnel for pouring as free gift, can use for collection or as gift to friend.
basically easier to find things related to PRC China than outer mongol or russia, i up till now cant find any russian or outer mongol specialty shop or grocery. any bro care toshare if u found one?

Last edited by ChinggisKhaan; 01-02-2015 at 10:04 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

From all the bros experience seems like mdis is a hot spot to pick up these gals.
Not interested to go back study again though haha, how you guys pick them up outside?

Found Mongolian history quite interesting, Islam is in partially in a regressed state because they tried to fuck over the Mongolians by killing their trade envoys and were too arrogant to band together. Those states were subsequently purposely razed of not only their people but their cultural texts as well.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

So lucky to all bros who have them. I met a Manchurian lady in a KTV n wanted to bring her out cause not driving but got drunk n lost her number. Next trip she was gone. Too bad no chances to try. Hope to try one in my life. Hahaha

Goodday Everyday Bros
Old 02-02-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes , Mongolian History is indeed interesting, and Mongolian in China got other name in ancient times such as 匈奴 , 鲜卑 , 东胡 and many more , especially Xianbei 鲜卑 is the most outstanding and capable ones before Chinggiskhaan , they conquered Northern China and had Luoyang as capital , called Northern Wei 北魏 , had a deep influence on Chinese history and culture, and influence the following dynasty including Tang, Tang Taizong wife Zhang Sun Empress is Xianbei .
Qing dynasty there were many intermarriages between Manchurian and Mongolian , they were allies although manchus were the leader. Mongolian and manchu have more friendly relation with Han chinese as compared to central asian islamic states, in fact central asian always have conflict with han since anceint time, esp Tang dynasty.
I find Mongolian the most beautiful women on earth , they typically have apple cheek high bridge sharp nose well defined features almond feline cat eyes with Mongolian slant and mostly square or round face. busty and cury with hour glass feature , muscular and well toned. Very passionate and loyal fiery character.
Manchurian look more like Han chinese , maybe a little bit like mongolian, and personality a bit more toward han, maybe becuase in qing dynasty they totally embraced han chinese culture 汉化 and even gave up manchurain language for mandarin, and not only marry mongolian but many marry han chinese girls. no wonder i see qing emperor portrait, the later the era, the more they look chinese. machu are all over china, there is even a manchu village in fujian province, quanzhou. who knows, maybe mine or your ancestor might be a Mongolian or Manchurian? lol

Last edited by ChinggisKhaan; 02-02-2015 at 11:55 AM.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
ya same question.

So in fact they not real Mongolian?

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
So in fact they not real Mongolian?
dont know, as never successful

Hope can score soon hehe
Old 03-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
From all the bros experience seems like mdis is a hot spot to pick up these gals.
Not interested to go back study again though haha, how you guys pick them up outside?
Same question. I guess you could go have coffee in the cafeteria la. I'm not familiar with the area. Is there a hawker area nearby where they are likely to head after classes end for the day?
Old 03-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Same question. I guess you could go have coffee in the cafeteria la. I'm not familiar with the area. Is there a hawker area nearby where they are likely to head after classes end for the day?
Bro, I don't think they go to hawker centre ... They know how to make use of singapore men...all of them are quite high class though some pretend to be down to earth.
They probably are down to earth back home but not when they are in singapore. Most of them, anyway.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1