The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Have another pic....taken a few months back...she went Overseas with her colleagues and was enjoying herself on the beach but unfortunately her butt gotten bitten by some insect. She asked her colleague to take the photo of the bitten area.
She then sent the pic to me with the caption...
"Dear I got bitten by an insect....wish you are here now...����"
I was wondering at that time why does she need me there for ?
Bros what will you do if you are there ?

ooohh...sayang, sayang baby

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-11-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lostinpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ha ha what a coincidence so does your wife wear this dress to work too ? Mine does and not too sure if her male colleagues get a good look under and have a hard-on.
I also warned her from bending down too low but her reply is always Aiya nobody will want to see lah....[/QUOTE]
Her male colleagues are so lucky!
My wife wears this only at home or when going to the nearby supermarket.
But with panties though. 😢
Old 10-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinpark View Post
Ha ha what a coincidence so does your wife wear this dress to work too ? Mine does and not too sure if her male colleagues get a good look under and have a hard-on.
I also warned her from bending down too low but her reply is always Aiya nobody will want to see lah....
But with panties though. 😢[/QUOTE]

No lah bro... When she wears this dress to work... She will wear g string under it.... Only when she reached home she will remove it and release her abalone free....
As for this pic... After she reached home she realised she forgotten to open the letter box and she too lazy to wear back her g string so she went commando to go downstairs.... She was sorting out the letters when I took this photo...
Old 10-11-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
ooohh...sayang, sayang baby
Bro Ricky
Long time no hear from you sia.... And you reply is so gentle....thougth will hear more juicy comment from you...
Old 10-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

I would balance the other side of the butt for her
Old 11-11-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostinpark View Post
But with panties though. ��
Bro, yr wife is the v. conservative mainstream type of gal...the type that always wears her panties 24/7 w/o fail ...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys
No lah bro... When she wears this dress to work... She will wear g string under it.... Only when she reached home she will remove it and release her abalone free....
As for this pic... After she reached home she realised she forgotten to open the letter box and she too lazy to wear back her g string so she went commando to go downstairs.... She was sorting out the letters when I took this photo...
Damn steamy for a gal to go out of the house w/o wearing her panties even for just a while ...a v "steamy" excuse to wear no underwear going out

Quote:
Bro Ricky
Long time no hear from you sia.... And you reply is so gentle....thougth will hear more juicy comment from you...
She so poor thing mah, kena bitten by insects...so pain olady, see so red .. lidat how to be juicy leh ??..must rub, rub and sayang the wounded part 1st mah ...hehe

Old 11-11-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Have another pic....taken a few months back...she went Overseas with her colleagues and was enjoying herself on the beach but unfortunately her butt gotten bitten by some insect. She asked her colleague to take the photo of the bitten area.
She then sent the pic to me with the caption...
"Dear I got bitten by an insect....wish you are here now...����"
I was wondering at that time why does she need me there for ?
Bros what will you do if you are there ?

Lucky bug that planted a kiss on Mrs Baileys butt... I mean naughty bug... Mrs Baileys must be in pain...she wished that you are there so can sayang her lor....
Mrs Baileys butt looks so fair smooth and juicy... Bro Sexcision now we can see the gap in clear... Let's place our rod there and give it a good rubbing...
Old 11-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Lucky bug that planted a kiss on Mrs Baileys butt... I mean naughty bug... Mrs Baileys must be in pain...she wished that you are there so can sayang her lor....
Mrs Baileys butt looks so fair smooth and juicy... Bro Sexcision now we can see the gap in clear... Let's place our rod there and give it a good rubbing...
Whahahaha, yeah! Very tempting GAP!
Old 13-11-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Bro Kinetics and bro Sexcision....ha ha you guys reminded me of the time in army....where we have to shout gap gap gap while we charged through the gap for an attack...lol
Old 13-11-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro Kinetics and bro Sexcision....ha ha you guys reminded me of the time in army....where we have to shout gap gap gap while we charged through the gap for an attack...lol
Hahaha u mean after placing the Bangalo torpedo thing which u place in con wire and run like hell. Only to run back thru the GAP created? Hahaha
Old 13-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hahaha u mean after placing the Bangalo torpedo thing which u place in con wire and run like hell. Only to run back thru the GAP created? Hahaha
Ya ya thats the one....
Old 25-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ha ha run back to the gap and shaff our Bangalo torpedo into the hole...
Shiok....
Old 30-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Chubby wife...

A little peek a boo.....

Old 01-10-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Sigh....no comment from bros here...😓😓
Old 01-10-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
A little peek a boo.....

Quote:
Sigh....no comment from bros here...😓😓
Pic not very clear ...tats why...yr wifey pantiless is it bro bailey ???

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1