The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

please continue your story.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
IcyMula is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIcyMula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank for the support will come back with more once i have the time currently rushing for works and my OJT in the forum is over, will post more soon

Once again thank you

Since there is abit of time i will start with a 2nd one

Age 13

Went to a birthday chalet of a friend, alot of girls at the chalet, all about 16 -18. It was the big chalet like banglow type. I was put in a room with 5 girls, since i am young and cute cute one so my friend's brother put me there to get totured by the girls.

As it was later afternoon, i was in the room playing my gameboy, when all the girls came back and start to desiao me, you know pinching on the cheeks and stuff and i got a hard on cos i keep seeing, zaogengs, i remeber right is, 2 pink, 1 bright orange, 1 black, 1 red bra from each of the diff girls. i did get hit in the face by the boobs when i try to siam the pinch and land on the chest of the jiejies LOL~.

After the toture, they ask me to join in play some game with them, cards games, smallest card have to do something. 1st of the game this girl called Jo (wearing the Black bra) got the smallest card, and happen i got the biggests, so i ask a very stooipd question (young mah) jo jie your neh very big are they heavy??? all the girls laughed and say i am damn cute to ask this question! so jo took my hand and lay her left boob on my hand and ask me so tell me heavy mah? I got a hard on and so high that i just *Nod* my head.

Jo that time if i am not wrong i guess she is a C cup for sure damn big sia her boobs, 2nd rd jo was the winner and shan shan was the loser, jo asked shanshan ( wear the Bright Orange bra) to let me weight her Boobs, wah i tell you it is toture man my bro below want to shoot liaoz but i have to hold it in, shan's boob was like a B cup and i *Nod* my head cos need to hold in my bro below.

3th Rd started and this time Elle was the win and rin was the loser, they just can't stop seeing me red face so elle ask me to weight rin's boob ( one in red bra), it take alot of energy to hold my bro and head from going wild LoL, Elle ask me bigMah heavy mah? i sit there with no motion cos her boobs were small and not heavy at all hahah, so i keep quiet and they start to desiao rin haha!!!! that her boob are small and stuff pretty evil i can say.

Welh the game when to the 4th rd but stop cos dinner was in 1h and a half so all want to bath 1st, i say since i guy, i should let the ladys go 1st!, Jo reply wah! so gentleman sia! lai lai come let jiejie kiss you~, well did get a kiss on the forehead (not bad) but hor didi, last one need to clean the bath room hor! i was shock!!! (wtf).

So after i bath finish i ask, them how you want me to clean the toilet?? Jo says " our clothes are all in there mah so you must fold and put them on the bed of the owners" i reply "ok" they all when down to the kitchen for dinner, while i clean up the place.

i folded the clothes and put them all at the right bed, last was the towels i only want to put it aside, i reach for the last towel and WAH! O M G! all their bra and pantys are there!!!! Was in heaven sia!i check on their bras the 2 pink were B cup, the rest of them i guess correctly!. i got so much of a hard on, but i only got a while more so i kept all the rest of the bra and took only Jo's one

Jo's one was a black Lacy type but got abit of silky feel to it bra and a black plain silky panty with a white small ribbon on the top. All the crazy tot come to my mind while i was examine it, Smelling and licking the inner bra, abit salty due to the sweat and the sweet prefume smell, Smelled the panty ( did not lick it of cos scare kena urine) Sweet of prefume and faint salty smell should be the urine. After doing that i caught hold of an idea!

1 Grab the panty and ..............

To Be continue need to go makan and prepare for work.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
alvinlsk alvinlsk alvinlsk

wow!luks like i hav 2 wait 4 my turn 2 share my stories wit u all.icymula's story goes 1st,ltr on my turn 2 share2 wit u all.hehe..
Old 15-10-2009, 05:27 AM
Samster

I grab the, bra and start strokeing my bro below with the outer cup, while smelling the panty, den i switch the bra to the inner and stroke, it was great the feel ok nice soft mat on your bro, while i remeber the feeling of her boob that i was touch not long ago. After that i switch the bra and panty and continue.

Thinking of her great boobs, handful, soft,warm, i was so high that i when gear 3, i was so high that i almost cum on the panty, goodthing i pull it away just in time. If not i dun know what am i going to do.

I quicky clear up every thing and put it at their beds, and before i when for dinner i took jo's items and stroke my bro again instant hardon, but i have to put them back and leave for dinner if not they might be wondering where i go.

But this is not the end, more happening things happen later, will write out there soon ^^
Old 15-10-2009, 05:35 AM
Samster

So Brothers here, what type of Bra and panty turn you on ( stright away want to up her mode) when your FB or GF wear them
Old 15-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Klklhbk is Cool - loads of Potential

thongs/g strings and lacy ones
Old 18-10-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 17
quizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to all

any bros know anywhere is hougang whereby there are bras hanging around the block? i comb my block area but cant find any
Old 18-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leonard87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hougang is rare to have..since i leave there last time..
Old 19-10-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
tweetypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizzy View Post
any bros know anywhere is hougang whereby there are bras hanging around the block? i comb my block area but cant find any
why do you comb your block area?
not very nice if someone sees you
Old 19-10-2009, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
miketan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewl View Post
Very POWER...
Old 19-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

For bros who enjoy a good old panties/bra will also enjoy seeing Gals zaogeng

2 days ago, i was at Vivocity awfully chocolate to pick up a cake for my relative and the 2 gals serving were wearing semi transparent skirt -- thus revealing their panties

1) A chinese young SYT was wearing a blue flower patterned panties
2) Another (look like eurasian) was wearing a black panties

siok!
Old 19-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyMula View Post
But this is not the end, more happening things happen later, will write out there soon ^^
Waiting for your update bro. Quick....
Old 24-10-2009, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come on man!! No bra and panties!

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 25-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

Sorry for the wait

As it was about 11 i took my sleep, till i heard some sounds, i open my eyes and i saw Jo and shan shan hugging each other with only their panty and bra!, holyshit!!!, i said to myself while i got a hardon. they were kissing each other, grabbing each other boobs.

Later they continue for a few mins, and jo push shan shan on the bed and just to slowly remove her bra, the B cup boobs with redish nip popout was really a turn on, Jo lick her, sucked her boobs and i could hear shan moaning, shan shan " ah ah is great ah~ i am getting wet jo~"

After hearing that Jo slips her hand slowing to her panty and start to slow finger her, the moaning got louder abit, as her body start to tremble abit. With a soft voice jo said " ah i see someone is a nottie wetty girl~ shall i end it with a increase of speed huh? nottie shan" Shan was high till she cannot reply and so jo, start to incease the speed and you can hear the sound of water and shan moan getting louder and louder and the end point is reaching she say out loud "i am cumming ahhhh~~~" and that they stopped.

They rested awhile before changing and went out with the other girl for a night walk. I quicky got up and ran to the toilet! i looked for shan bra and panty and woah la! found it! took the panty and looked at it! OMG, it is so WET the pus** area was soaked with juice, i took a sniff at it, instant hard on with the image of that happen to her.

I quicky off my pants and underwear, and start sniffing the panty and den use the bra cup to stroke my bro below, the feeling was great! High!/ i change the silky bra back to my face and sniff, while i stroke my bro with the panty, the feeling was damn great pcc-ing using the panty of shan and thinking of the playback they did, i almost cum when i move the panty from the dye to the wet area. I stop abit and think of the whole jo fingering her image and i saw jo panty! i took her's and check is wet, like a spot there.

I took jo panty as a wanking toy for my bro below, put shan panty on the bra cup and cover my mouth and nouse. Sniffing away while wank with jo wet panty, i got more and more high just think what happen not long ago,i start lick shan wet panty, god cannot tahan liaoz! i moan with my tongue on the panty and the bra my mouth, i have reach my point and i gave out a loud moan and shout SHAN jiejie~!~!~!~ ahhh~ i remove the panty just in time and let my cum shot everywhere.

It felt so High and great, i was out of energy and had to sat on the floor to rest. while the short rest i faster put back the stuff back to where it was and took another sniff and lick of shan pantys and jo's of cos and when back to bed.

End of this chalet story
will come with more soon!
Hope you all enjoy it, sorry for the bad english
Old 25-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wetpanty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, did anyone know where have the panties/bra masturbate videos or pictures?

many thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1