The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post
50+50 I went recently. Maybe other bros manage to nego, but I didn't. Worth it to me though.

Just that place is abit too exposed, every guy eating there see you come out knows what you just did hahaha
Gotta avoid the dinner time.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

finally found the time to go down to GMT. Chose N@Lvl 1, who is a hot milf with long hair. Comfy massage and friendly, but limited roaming.

RTM: maybe.

Also saw a younger cutie pie, may try her next time.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Other spa which was being discussed..$50 is too steep. Paid $30 for hj with a $70 for 1.5 ,hr massage, so $100 all in.. so in some sense value for money... But again that was sometime back...

Anyways, never go already as I need good massage plus real intense teasing..

Yes, exposed.. problem is that there is no cover for fire movement ! Open door to go in and out.. stand out like a boowah fly...
Old 12-11-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Anyways, never go already as I need good massage plus real intense teasing..

Yes, exposed.. problem is that there is no cover for fire movement ! Open door to go in and out.. stand out like a boowah fly...
Act steady bro we are seasoned punters

Have you tried NN from S***** Spa@Kovan for teasing?
Old 12-11-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Nana the viet.. she had potential but after several repeated visits, she did not up her game so never returned.

This spa has since revamp.. so not sure if she better.

PM me and we share our notes on Nana

Thanks bro..
Old 12-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Bring a cap n sunglass next time u go to places that are not so discreet. Lol
Old 12-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Actually, with cap and sunglasses, will really stand out as many office workers there makan. After lunch, many uncles there lim teh. With MIB sunglass n baseball cap.. more outstanding than boowah fly..

Best is follow the staircase nearest door, then go straight down straight thru door. Don't come thru food makan area or the wings. Just keep straight face and go in.

Go out, straight the staircase but reach top of first flight everyone makan can see your face, if they want to. The other way out, is to turn left. Just walk straight n let shops cover you. Problem is that there is another spa here and the MLs outside look expectantly at you. Or people come down corridor towards you know that you just came out of that shop.

So like bro say.. steady lah.. just walk n keep on walking..
Old 12-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ChupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post
50+50 I went recently. Maybe other bros manage to nego, but I didn't. Worth it to me though.

Just that place is abit too exposed, every guy eating there see you come out knows what you just did hahaha
Might go there this weekend
Old 13-11-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future

Is this jenny ex jsp aka Kate Upton boobs?
Old 15-11-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

A quick FR for Ye Zi.

First time entered the place and tried Jenny. Although she may not be a looker, but her massage skills is good. She knows her stuff and can press the right places. Perfect for those who want to get their knots released.

In the end left a happy man.
Dmg is 50+50.

Also, there is another lady called Yang Yang. But that day she is not in the shop.
Old 16-11-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

GMC 3rd floor think got a new massage shop.....it's close to the staircase at the GMT side.

Was walking along 3rd floor checking out the SPA and then one granny asked me want to massage or not....she went into the shop and then one younger one came out.....I took a 2nd look cos I thought she is Red.

Massage $40...not sure need to top up for oil massage . Anyone tried?
Old 17-11-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
GMC 3rd floor think got a new massage shop.....it's close to the staircase at the GMT side.

Was walking along 3rd floor checking out the SPA and then one granny asked me want to massage or not....she went into the shop and then one younger one came out.....I took a 2nd look cos I thought she is Red.

So this is not together with the cluster of massage shops at the other end? At this particular end, there's also a staircase, and looking down to the lowest level, there are all the mailboxes (like HDB style) for the units in the building.

Once inside the building, very hard to tell which direction is which ...

Later the younger one is the boss manning the counter, granny is the ML
Old 02-12-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post

went b4 just a few days ago... massage by the young chio bu but nothing happen

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 02-12-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
went b4 just a few days ago... massage by the young chio bu but nothing happen
40/hr oil massage ?
Good ? Any teasing ?
Old 02-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Went to golden mile tower Thai massage afew days ago... Since after T..... went back to LOS have not frequent this shop for quite some time.

Suddenly feel like going down to try again and was appointed a slutty milf.(looks slutty face to me...)
Opted for 1 hour massage and not expecting any real hard massage, but To my surprise this milf can give out some decent hard massage (7/10) (I have been cheonging massage scene for the past 20 years). Too bad only opted for 1 hour, didn't have enough time to do a full body massage. Cos the rest of the time needs to allocate for the gq. Hahaha
Opted for basic hj for $50 with top roam. Not for boobs lover but the skill was above average with top teasing. Took quite some time to cum, so she offer blowing with top up and due to her slutty looks I conceded and agreed. And..... Cim.
All in all spend $130. Still prefer T..... with her service and reasonable price.

Do not pm me and ask her name... Cos I also didn't ask.
If bros who knows which shop then must go and try and find liao. Hahaha

Will be back soon to try find her again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread