The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
To Forum Admin: Request For New Forum Feature

Would like to ask the admin for a request on new forum feature which is the ability to delete your own posts

I notice most phpbb forums have this feature but this forum does not have this feature

Personally i find such a feature useful because in case anyone finds out about my account here i could delete my posts asap without inundating or waiting for the admin for requests to delete posts

Is this request for this type of simple forum feature the admin is willing to consider having?

Thank you for reading and do post your comments
Old 29-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OliverBierhoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: To Forum Admin: Request For New Forum Feature

I would support such a feature, its quite useful to me as i had to already abandon 2 accounts previously in the past to avoid my partner finding out
Old 29-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lebowski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: To Forum Admin: Request For New Forum Feature

This is a good feature to have, hope the site admin adds such a feature in the forum because i definately would like to delete some of my own posts, support from me too
Old 30-11-2019, 02:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is not the deleting of the posts but the removal of all the quotes of that post.

That is why it needs to be done by admin.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

LaughingDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The problem is not the deleting of the posts but the removal of all the quotes of that post.

That is why it needs to be done by admin.
Boss the quotes are not important because not everyone quotes posts and furthermore like when our wife catches us with an account here they will usually search our back posts and not quotes

Do consider boss to have such a feature of deleting your own posts boss in the forum, i myself had to also create new accounts because i could not delete my own old posts
Old 01-12-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Frankly this feature of deleting your own post should have been available long ago, its support i think would really be very useful to me if the forum boss implements it, so this feature if implemented has my full support
Old 01-12-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will this feature be implemented soon? I support such a feature and would really enjoy using the forum more without worry if i could delete my own posts as needed
Old 02-12-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Stratosphere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really this is indeed a good feature to have in the forum, atleast i can delete my own posts that i find appropriate instead on the post remaining on the forum forever, now only if admin would implement it
Old 11-12-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Xantos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a good feature, i think admin should try to add it for us samsters, support from me too
Old 11-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
jordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You can't delete but you can edit it when you got enough points and power. It's not difficult to get it. Just be active and I believe many members will help
Old 13-12-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

OliverBierhoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanlee888 View Post
you can edit it when you got enough points
Thing with editing is there is a time limit of 2 weeks after that you can't edit, with deletion its easier as if my partner finds out about my account here i can just delete all my own posts without throwing away my account and there is no time limit

Really hope boss will consider this feature request to delete our own posts in the forum
Old 09-01-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 11
Klick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud of

This is seriously a good feature, admin should consider implementing it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1