The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tales of a adventure with a KTV girl ( Thai Chinese) with Pics and more

Any new updates from TS?
Old 05-01-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
steambuilding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, waiting for updates too!
Old 30-01-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Dudodd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Waiting for next part.
Old 04-02-2021, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

continue please
Old 07-02-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Emollo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story. TS please continue.
Old 22-02-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold

Sorry fellow samsters, been really too busy recently. Finally managed to find some time to continue sharing. Thanks to all again who had upped my points while waiting.
I think I will wrap up this story in this chapter already.. Really dont think I can find any more time
to write. But dont worry, I will share the juiciest pics I have as previously promised here today.

There was one night when I told her I was really bored and 烦。She was the street smartest girl I had ever came across, and she texted me, “ 来接我,我们待在车上。”
I replied "车上干嘛"? 。Her next reply : "在车上吃你”。 I brushed it off that she was joking and I went to down to her place to find her as usual. She came down dressed in a big oversized T Shirt, those that some girls wear when they sleep. I drove us up to the mscp beside her place and found a sweet hidden spot. She was the one who told me to park beside a van, so that we cannot be seen from the sides. Woah.. This girl is experienced.. Sometimes I need these reminders that she is not our usual girl next door. Ok so once we found our parking spot, I realised that she meant business😉. She was not wearing anything beneath her t shirt! I fondled her boobs and started fingering her, while she gave me a blowjob. She got wet but i couldnt finish. The fear of getting seen by others was too real and she requested to stop. But it was overall a great night. No complaints!

As mentioned previously, the KC with this girl was getting stronger. She brought me to her close friends' homes for drinks n dinner, she brought her daughter out to meet me, she often say stuff like dreaming about me meeting her parents in Thailand etc etc. After the few times we slept together, she "requested" that I give her pocket money. $1k in cash every Sunday. Not including the many dinners and small gifts etc. Being deep into the relationship, and getting addicted to the sex, I could not say no. And i did so for months. However, she conveniently forget that she has a husband who stay with her under the same roof. She would say stuff like she is ready to divorce anytime, but you could tell that she would never do that. It seemed like she would use this trick on all the men she met to give them false hopes, while getting what she wanted from them, whether if its money or expensive gifts. This explained why all her past relationships or affairs all ended with no ending. Men, sooner or later, will stop giving when they realised she was lying. She also sometimes disappeared on certain nights, and will re-appear in the morning. I could accept myself being her life buoy during the CB times, but then how many life buoys she need? Her bad temper was also getting intolerable by the days. It was like her real self appearing bit by bit. She would get angry over almost anything, like not knowing which stall sell the best duck rice, being late for 5mins, or even ordering the wrong pizza for her daughter etc.. =(
Ok la.. All I can say is never underestimate these KTV girls and how much they can change overnight.

The last straw that really made me decide to end our affair? It happened on this day:
I booked a room at this hotel and due to the safe entry measures, we both had to check in at the lobby. ( a bit unlike our previous rooms.. ). She threw up a big tantrum due to this and keep blaming me on choosing the wrong hotel. Reason was that she refused to be on record that she checked into a hotel with another man. I asked her how about her previous guys, and she blurted out that ALL her previous men will check into the room first on their own. Faint.. Spend so much money and time on this girl, cannot even openly check into a hotel together. Still must worry her husband at home. And its a 5 star hotel, not Hotel81..still need to 看她的脸色。。I was thinking whats the point.. I better fuck her and fuck off. To cut loss.
I decided enough is enough. But since we were already here, I would make this last night memorable. =). When we finally checked in, we started by her giving me the usual blowjob. She is a real sucker for blowjob, always wanting to blow you long and good before every session. This time, i decided to mouth-fuck her. It lasted for quite some time, more than 30mins. I refused to withdraw my dick even though she was gagging at times. By the time I cum in her mouth, she was almost in tears.
At night, after dinner and some wine, we had a even longer session. After blowing me, she went to the bathroom saying she needed to pee. I followed her and banged her doggy style at the showers, and she kept saying "很深”... 。Then we came out and continued to bang in front of the windows. Slept through the night shagged and drunk.
The next morning, after she showered, we had probably the best sex during our time together. I was lying down on the bed and she sat on my face, begging me to lick her pussy till she came. Banged her for another 30mins and I finally cum on her boobs. I knew that all good things have to come to an end. I knew right then this was my last shot and I would not want to meet her again.

I would not go into details on how we ended our relationship after that. It was a combination of me already wanting to get away, and also sensing her beginning to get involved with another new man / other new men etc. On her birthday, she didnt even invite me to celebrate with her, since we hadnt spoken to each other prior to that. On the morning of her birthday, she texted me that she wanted a Rolex for her present. And this was despite us not talking to each other for weeks. Guess she thought it was worth a try. When she realised I had stopped giving in to her, her ugly side also started to show more and more as and they are very very different from the girl I first knew. She can even swear at your family =(. Then again, why am I surprised, this was a woman who for years, can leave her daughter home with the helper, while she sleep with another man in some fancy hotels.
I sometimes do think of getting back together with her, ( ya la the sex was pretty good ) but the thought of her endless demands, her bitchy temper, her hidden personality / agenda and her endless excuses and lies about her husband and other men really put me off. The cons outweigh the pros I guess. Heard that she is now back to the night life scene, and may the next man / men get to enjoy her company, at least for the beginning when she tries to work that KC. No right or wrong one.. 一个愿打,一个愿挨 。I have moved on, not before sharing some last pics on our last hotel night here. =P

Btw, photos/ videos were taken with her consent. So Cheers and Enjoy.
Sorry the photos are not the HD, cos they were taken from parts of a video

Washing herself clean for me

Old 22-02-2021, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Girl look like Soda. Haha!
Old 22-02-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Liaen is Cool - loads of Potential
Great story!
Old 22-02-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Well written Bro, glad you were able to 'tear' yourself from her 'grip' .
Old 22-02-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Kc always painful at end..

Good for u to move on. With the amount u giving her, can always find better one
Old 22-02-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
prawobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update with pics! Thanks
Old 22-02-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Evidesk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, hope to read more.
Old 24-02-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Good decision to withdraw ts!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 24-02-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold

Yeah.. Looking back, it was really torture at times. Sometimes the sex alone is just not worth it, for what you pay for mentally and monetary.

This category of girls belong to the category in which they regard themselves as so high class and people need to pay and beg just to enjoy their companionship. Once they suck you in with their niceties and KC, hell begins. True, they are high class prostitutes and I cannot manage such attitudes. A normal FL i go to will still thank me and smile for me at least.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1