The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 16
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Brother...it is Assriming Job lah...not Anal lor...hee hee
OIC....my bad...
Old 19-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
OIC....my bad...
No worries bro...AR is very shoik but AJ dirty lor...ha ha
Old 21-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Luxurious Sensuality

Luxurious Sensuality

WL Name - Lu Lu
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.65-1.66m (on bare-foot)
Home base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has prior experience in Macau KTV and a bud of retired Xiao Xue

Looks - 7.3/10

She has sharp facial features - big double eyelid eyes, natural eyelashes, sharp and high bridge nose and very well-shaped lips. In my opinion, her facial shape is a tad too narrow and long ... That may spoil her overall looks a little. Nonetheless she is a chio babe in her own right. She has silky smooth, tinted and long straight stress. She reminded me of ex-fave, Xiao Xue (formerly from 54A) momentarily but a little only ... But Lu Lu is more an introvert and retired Xiao Xue is more vocal and cheerful. As for Lu Lu, one must know how to break the ice in order to narrow the intimacy gap. She is very feminine ... She moaned and spoke softly and very lady-like ... I find her dainty with sensual demeanour. The only thing I dislike about her looks is, she put on too much powder.

Bod - 8.0/10

I like her bod ... Tall, leggy, slim and she has smooth fair body complexion. Her physique is ideal now as she has since put on 2-3 kg. She told me when she first arrived in GL, she was very slender ... I like her physique very much!

Tits - 8.5/10

Very well developed C cupper frontal assets with pinkiest pencil eraser size nipples. They were very very nice to mould, caress, suck and lick. I spent hell lots of attention on these pair of priceless low-hanging fruits ... I must say these are gifts to men!

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

We spent a lot of time caressing each other on the bed (we have not even undressed yet) and whispering sweet nothing as if we were real life lovers ... We eventually locked lips and frenched passionately ... I felt that she was very spontaneous in this aspect ... I enjoyed frenching this lass as she gave me lots of ömph feel ...

Shower Action - 7.6/10

She gave me a sensual soapy rub all over and a 3/4 Deep BBBJ. I also helped to soap her, concentrating my effort on her beautiful tits and clit as well as her ass-crack ... We frenched passionately and deeply before we towel dried ourselves. Woohoo!!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Slow, steady, wet and sensuous cat-bath. I like the way she licked and rolled her soft wet tongue on my body in a deliberate fashion. She also caressed my dick with oil while licking my nipples and frenching me. When she mounted on my back to perform catbathing, I can feel her warm pussy grinding & pressing against my back and butt in an intentional manner ... Very stimulating indeed!

AR - 7.8/10

Very stimulating! She positioned me on my fours. She gave me two rounds of AR. The second round was done while I lied on my back with my legs raised. She adopted sensuous licking method and simultaneously caressed my heirloom skillfully ... Shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 7.8/10

I enjoyed french kissing her thoroughly. Lots of ömph feel being generated and it was as if we were real life lovers. Wet, warm, and sensuous! Lush ... Lush!!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Slow, steady, wet and sensuous 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ. She also licked and sucked my perineum and testicals ... I then positioned her for a 69 ... I sucked and licked her clit and vagina lips profusely ... Till her vagina fluid began to flow out ... It was time for the grand finale ...

FJ - 7.8/10

We started off with cowgal ride ... It was a sight to behold with that kinda CFM & yet chio looks, beautifully slim bod and attention grabbing frontal asset bouncing violently before me ... Woaff!! Simply awesome! I set up to suck and licked her beautiful assets. We than switched to frontal bonk (I positioned her at the edge of the mattress while I held her legs up at about 45 deg and I entered her from the front with me standing on the floor) ... We ultimately completed our coitus in missionary position. I like her moaning sounds ... Very real and feminine which drove my sexual adrenaline a few notches northward. After the deed, she lied on top on my back, caressed my face and hair while we chatted about the weather ... Lots of GF feel ... Bwahahaha ... We frenched once more before we proceeded to shower.

Attitude - 8.8/10

Albeit she was a little reserve initially but I have no problem breaking the ice and managed to close up the intimacy gap without any real problem ... In fact I fancy her cool and sensual demeanour ...

RTF - Absolutely yes as she is my type of cuisine ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

I had duo duo last week and she's cute... Very singaporean girl look...

But she is too chatty and friendly..... She is from a minority zhuang in guanxi province so she got those viet look or even out singapore kind of ah lian look

Like i said, too chatty... Lost the mood to bang her...

Body is good though .. Creamy white... Nice boobs though not big...

Rtf: perhaps not, not my kind
Old 22-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Luxurious Sensuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Luxurious Sensuality

WL Name - Lu Lu
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.65-1.66m (on bare-foot)
Home base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has prior experience in Macau KTV and a bud of retired Xiao Xue

Looks - 7.3/10

She has sharp facial features - big double eyelid eyes, natural eyelashes, sharp and high bridge nose and very well-shaped lips. In my opinion, her facial shape is a tad too narrow and long ... That may spoil her overall looks a little. Nonetheless she is a chio babe in her own right. She has silky smooth, tinted and long straight stress. She reminded me of ex-fave, Xiao Xue (formerly from 54A) momentarily but a little only ... But Lu Lu is more an introvert and retired Xiao Xue is more vocal and cheerful. As for Lu Lu, one must know how to break the ice in order to narrow the intimacy gap. She is very feminine ... She moaned and spoke softly and very lady-like ... I find her dainty with sensual demeanour. The only thing I dislike about her looks is, she put on too much powder.

Bod - 8.0/10

I like her bod ... Tall, leggy, slim and she has smooth fair body complexion. Her physique is ideal now as she has since put on 2-3 kg. She told me when she first arrived in GL, she was very slender ... I like her physique very much!

Tits - 8.5/10

Very well developed C cupper frontal assets with pinkiest pencil eraser size nipples. They were very very nice to mould, caress, suck and lick. I spent hell lots of attention on these pair of priceless low-hanging fruits ... I must say these are gifts to men!

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

We spent a lot of time caressing each other on the bed (we have not even undressed yet) and whispering sweet nothing as if we were real life lovers ... We eventually locked lips and frenched passionately ... I felt that she was very spontaneous in this aspect ... I enjoyed frenching this lass as she gave me lots of ömph feel ...

Shower Action - 7.6/10

She gave me a sensual soapy rub all over and a 3/4 Deep BBBJ. I also helped to soap her, concentrating my effort on her beautiful tits and clit as well as her ass-crack ... We frenched passionately and deeply before we towel dried ourselves. Woohoo!!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Slow, steady, wet and sensuous cat-bath. I like the way she licked and rolled her soft wet tongue on my body in a deliberate fashion. She also caressed my dick with oil while licking my nipples and frenching me. When she mounted on my back to perform catbathing, I can feel her warm pussy grinding & pressing against my back and butt in an intentional manner ... Very stimulating indeed!

AR - 7.8/10

Very stimulating! She positioned me on my fours. She gave me two rounds of AR. The second round was done while I lied on my back with my legs raised. She adopted sensuous licking method and simultaneously caressed my heirloom skillfully ... Shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 7.8/10

I enjoyed french kissing her thoroughly. Lots of ömph feel being generated and it was as if we were real life lovers. Wet, warm, and sensuous! Lush ... Lush!!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Slow, steady, wet and sensuous 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ. She also licked and sucked my perineum and testicals ... I then positioned her for a 69 ... I sucked and licked her clit and vagina lips profusely ... Till her vagina fluid began to flow out ... It was time for the grand finale ...

FJ - 7.8/10

We started off with cowgal ride ... It was a sight to behold with that kinda CFM & yet chio looks, beautifully slim bod and attention grabbing frontal asset bouncing violently before me ... Woaff!! Simply awesome! I set up to suck and licked her beautiful assets. We than switched to frontal bonk (I positioned her at the edge of the mattress while I held her legs up at about 45 deg and I entered her from the front with me standing on the floor) ... We ultimately completed our coitus in missionary position. I like her moaning sounds ... Very real and feminine which drove my sexual adrenaline a few notches northward. After the deed, she lied on top on my back, caressed my face and hair while we chatted about the weather ... Lots of GF feel ... Bwahahaha ... We frenched once more before we proceeded to shower.

Attitude - 8.8/10

Albeit she was a little reserve initially but I have no problem breaking the ice and managed to close up the intimacy gap without any real problem ... In fact I fancy her cool and sensual demeanour ...

RTF - Absolutely yes as she is my type of cuisine ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro Maxx..

I had her when she 1st came n Rtfed her yesterday. She has since put on 2Kg. But Hardly Noticeable. The extra kgs went into her butt n her thighs. But since she is fairly tall n lean, almost no difference. I like the old slimmer her as well as the current

Shunzhi on the other hand has put on between 3-4kgs.. On Shunzhi.. it's more visible. However, Shunzhi has better service (more passionate, playful) n arguably prettier face.

Cheers
Old 22-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro Maxx..

I had her when she 1st came n Rtfed her yesterday. She has since put on 2Kg. But Hardly Noticeable. The extra kgs went into her butt n her thighs. But since she is fairly tall n lean, almost no difference. I like the old slimmer her as well as the current

Shunzhi on the other hand has put on between 3-4kgs.. On Shunzhi.. it's more visible. However, Shunzhi has better service (more passionate, playful) n arguably prettier face.

Cheers
My current fave in this house went to lose 3kg off her already small frame

Don't know why she did that, but I think someone gave her not so good advice to slim down more when it wasn't needed. Most girls look great and have fuller breasts when they add on a few pounds, if they're not already fat... I for one don't particularly enjoy banging into a bony body and having smaller tits to play with when a girl diets
Old 22-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
My current fave in this house went to lose 3kg off her already small frame

Don't know why she did that, but I think someone gave her not so good advice to slim down more when it wasn't needed. Most girls look great and have fuller breasts when they add on a few pounds, if they're not already fat... I for one don't particularly enjoy banging into a bony body and having smaller tits to play with when a girl diets
Bro, Your current fave in this house is Tian Tian or Sasa?? which one of them lost 3Kg?
Old 22-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro, Your current fave in this house is Tian Tian or Sasa?? which one of them lost 3Kg?
Tian tian bro. Love this good service secondary school looking syt. Very NAISE.
Old 22-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Just destroyed Lulu today, finally after many misses, hit this target hard.

What can I say that's not already been said about this superbly hot chick?

I called at 12pm sharp today and this chick was booked all the way till 4pm.

And with good reason.

The only thing I'll fault her is there was no shower action for me for whatever reason.

Service wise, not the best but above average and meets 1654A minimum standard of catbath, AR, etc.

However looks and body wise... KNNCCB ... I think through, in fact, search through my whole brain of fucks in the past one year, can't find anything that tops this!!!!

If you think there's someone in geylang legal scene now that can fight with or beat Lulu 1654A looks wise and body wise, pls let me know, I will chiong down immediately.

Looks: 8.9 the face is the kind you will beat up other guys for. Sibei chio. It be super rare to find anyone who can disagree with that chio face.
Body: 8.5 near perfect smooth skin, and slim body. Tight, not too thin and hardly any fats to be seen.
Boobs: 8.5 never expected to see a SOLID C-cup exploding out of her bra... It's all natural, firm and nice round shape.
Service: 7.5 not the best but above average. However super delicious frenching non-stop. Most chio bu like her may not French, but this girl, wow, she's good.
FJ: 8 totally made my dick grow an extra inch while banging her..... The sight of that face, those boobs while she was on top, missionary and doggy.... Wah lan.... KABOOM!!!! I exploded and the explosion was so hard that, well, she became one out of three PRC chicks to have a certain "effect" on me.

We need more of this type of quality on our shores seriously.

RTF? Yes, most likely this week unless someone can recommend another girl on par with this Lulu for me to try.
Old 22-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Just destroyed Lulu today, finally after many misses, hit this target hard.

What can I say that's not already been said about this superbly hot chick?

I called at 12pm sharp today and this chick was booked all the way till 4pm.

And with good reason.

The only thing I'll fault her is there was no shower action for me for whatever reason.

Service wise, not the best but above average and meets 1654A minimum standard of catbath, AR, etc.

However looks and body wise... KNNCCB ... I think through, in fact, search through my whole brain of fucks in the past one year, can't find anything that tops this!!!!

If you think there's someone in geylang legal scene now that can fight with or beat Lulu 1654A looks wise and body wise, pls let me know, I will chiong down immediately.

Looks: 8.9 the face is the kind you will beat up other guys for. Sibei chio. It be super rare to find anyone who can disagree with that chio face.
Body: 8.5 near perfect smooth skin, and slim body. Tight, not too thin and hardly any fats to be seen.
Boobs: 8.5 never expected to see a SOLID C-cup exploding out of her bra... It's all natural, firm and nice round shape.
Service: 7.5 not the best but above average. However super delicious frenching non-stop. Most chio bu like her may not French, but this girl, wow, she's good.
FJ: 8 totally made my dick grow an extra inch while banging her..... The sight of that face, those boobs while she was on top, missionary and doggy.... Wah lan.... KABOOM!!!! I exploded and the explosion was so hard that, well, she became one out of three PRC chicks to have a certain "effect" on me.

We need more of this type of quality on our shores seriously.

RTF? Yes, most likely this week unless someone can recommend another girl on par with this Lulu for me to try.
those little black moles on her left breast nipple i suck and lick until almost turn colourless

she is indeed unbelievably hot. wish that her ass is a little more meaty though.
Old 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
those little black moles on her left breast nipple i suck and lick until almost turn colourless

she is indeed unbelievably hot. wish that her ass is a little more meaty though.
And to add to this, she has mastered the super hand massage of little brother - the same way that the legendary Amy is able to do.
Old 22-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:

Dilemma between Sha Sha and Lu Lu
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 22-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Dilemma between Sha Sha and Lu Lu
U tried both already or still thinking which to try? Both are shiok, but lulu is one level up.

In fact, after whacking lulu, saw the other girls in the room, totally lost interest in all of them.

Don't want to waste time with my dick in any other pussy but lulu's if I'm at 1654A.
Old 22-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So after your LIPO on her tits...

Did she return you a power SUCTION on your dick brother...hee hee
Old 23-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

am waiting for more powerful noobs to be added to 1654a soon.

Right now, I would say the top three girls here to me are

1. lulu
2. tian tian
3. Sasa

Other five noobs don't quite interest me.

For the older batch, I don't mind rtf Mimi and Xiaofeng if rushing for time. The rest don't interest me.

What about you guys?

Who is your fave in this house now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1