The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
My philosophy exactly : Spread their legs and SPREAD THE LOVE
Dude, so how is your trip back so far? Managed to up any of those you targeted on your list?
Old 07-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Dude, so how is your trip back so far? Managed to up any of those you targeted on your list?
Back next week bro B-G !! Heading to Yangon next for a loooong weekend before hitting S'pore
Old 07-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Completeidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
if mei zhi's improved, i'd hate to know what she was like when she started, had her sunday pm & service was rubbish, got real attitude problem, fucking lazy, ...
Read the FR on MZ n yet when I got there, picked her because best of the lot. This was 3 weeks ago.

Agree that she has got attitude problem. No BBBJ only BJ/cap, no AR, etc. When in town (I am based overseas), I probably go once or twice a week which is not often. Told her that I got great service from a Dongbei gal with a large butt; I really did not ask her name. MZ asked whether it was GeGe; her response was that gals who worked before in China sauna had better service. That may be so but it should not be used as an excuse for not up-to-standard service. Regretted like hell halfway through the job; did not really want to finish off FJ because like dead fish. No choice so PCC n shove it into her when I was coming. Forget about RTF MZ. But tonight, will try to RTF GeGe.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

But the other girls dunt have the $150 quality. They look ordinary. And to pay $150 for a dead fish is a waste of money. It likes being conned.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220
if mei zhi's improved, i'd hate to know what she was like when she started, had her sunday pm & service was rubbish, got real attitude problem, fucking lazy, ...

Dear Completeidiot,
Sorry to know that you had a disappointing session with Mei Zi. I would like to share that my experience with her was quite different. I had her about 3 weeks ago in the evening. I did not observe any attitude problem from this girl. If 10 is completely shiiok, I would rate my session as 8/10. Just to share - I am not related to her nor am I a fan of her .
Old 08-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonlim115 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220

Dear Completeidiot,
Sorry to know that you had a disappointing session with Mei Zi. I would like to share that my experience with her was quite different. I had her about 3 weeks ago in the evening. I did not observe any attitude problem from this girl. If 10 is completely shiiok, I would rate my session as 8/10. Just to share - I am not related to her nor am I a fan of her .
I told u they are not worth $150. You do not patronise them, they will have no food to eat, and the house can close down.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Completeidiot View Post
Read the FR on MZ n yet when I got there, picked her because best of the lot. This was 3 weeks ago.

Agree that she has got attitude problem. No BBBJ only BJ/cap, no AR, etc. When in town (I am based overseas), I probably go once or twice a week which is not often. Told her that I got great service from a Dongbei gal with a large butt; I really did not ask her name. MZ asked whether it was GeGe; her response was that gals who worked before in China sauna had better service. That may be so but it should not be used as an excuse for not up-to-standard service. Regretted like hell halfway through the job; did not really want to finish off FJ because like dead fish. No choice so PCC n shove it into her when I was coming. Forget about RTF MZ. But tonight, will try to RTF GeGe.
When people already warn you that a girl sucks, you should not call her already...

Even chio syt like cong cong 2038 is now rotting in her homebase catching mosquitoes most of the time because everyone knows her service is terrible.

Girls who give poor service just should not be allowed to thrive in geylang.

Since so many already say meizi service sucks, bros here should know already what to do.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
When people already warn you that a girl sucks, you should not call her already...

Even chio syt like cong cong 2038 is now rotting in her homebase catching mosquitoes most of the time because everyone knows her service is terrible.

Since so many already say meizi service sucks, bros here should know already what to do.
And they still dare to charge $150.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Completeidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz, big head cannot override small head. Thanks bro on taking advice of other bros. Hopefully, tonight outing better. Deciding between FL n GL
Old 08-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GoCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro BG

Agree with you that we should spread out. Any good recommendtions in 2033? Visited them long time ago when there were 1 or 2 Malaysian Angpais.

Convenient as it has got big parking space.

Thanks in advance
Old 08-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

cong cong got small boob so big boob lover all staying away
Old 08-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Totally agreed, another example is Han Bing 1817.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

All the houses the same. Some really bad attitude. As if we owe them money.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

definitely agree with you GB bro!! in my own opinion, those hot cakes in this house everyday like tio booked from 12 to 12.. they dont worry no biz.. service dropped during 2nd visit..
Old 08-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

There is another gal with bad service, cannot kiss breast , cannot paint , cannot AR , touch her breast also cannot.. say dont want, and keep push my hand and neck away This cannot , that cannot, change position BJ with condom also want give excuse.... The gal is Wen Wen of Yi Tiao Long.

Avoid at all costs

Enjoy and be happy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1