The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-02-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Hee WhatsApp status is that she is on holiday from 30 Jan to 4 Feb. Can try after that.
Oh thanks. Missed that.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:11 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by torotoro View Post
Those location at hotel, need to walk past the reception? Is it discreet?
For my case, ml met me at the lobby and brought me to her room.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-02-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy19.com/helen-massage/

anyone tried? seems pretty but pretty expensive for just a hj lol
Old 04-02-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

@steelaeroplane bro borrow your fr formatting template ok

Morning gents
On a bright saturday morning
Part 1 of my belated consolidated fr from a newbie, no ratings given since its subjective

ML: https://sglonelyguy19.com/emma-massage/

Look : Identical to photo, especially the third pic. Has that sha da jie vibe, totally not shy-kind like seasoned
Body: Smooth smooth, boob size is her highlight
Boobs : D or big C at least, quite a sight to behold and good to grab (never try zhut)
Attitude : Applaudable, that day alittle hard to release but she really hardworking and professional and no blackface
GFE : offers me like three cup of water generously, okay that's no the point but she's very patient, and understanding-kind and quite huggy too
Sensual : arousing touches and she loves to tickles people, pecks on cheeks
Massage : Not piano for sure

---

ML: https://sglonelyguy19.com/feifei-massage/

Look : Good boobs and ass, figure quite good actually with alittle bit unsatisfying on the tummy areas. Looks very cute to me, closest photo is the blurred out ones on web
Body: Damn cold her body but very smooth, smells nice too especially her hair
Boobs : Quite ample, very good to grab
Attitude : Alittle bit fatigued, kisses on the lip only but she has this natural cuteness cutesy aura about her. Oh no route to kc'd soon..
GFE : Very chatty during strong-massage when faced down, when flipped she became quiet maybe cause me ugly duckling but overall she will earnestly find topics to chat and sings well surprisingly, I read fr on her none mentions singing skills
Sensual : Alittle bit lacklustre, honest input but it was 8pm-ish so maybe she fatigued on a weekday session or had a bad night sleep. But still has those sop, licks your nipples etc but HJ abit lacking that night
Massage : Got strength

---

ML: Ke ying (currently delisted due to rtc)

Look : Very little differences to selfies, and she's on light make-up so that's saying something
Body: Smooth body, but that day she got a new-grown pimple which she complained about, fairly tall for a gal think 1.65 plus minus?
Boobs : B
Attitude : The best conversationist ML I ever visited so far
GFE : like other bros said, feels like visiting a friend. Maybe need more visits. But she's quite huggy friendly
Sensual : limited playability, light pecks on cheeks but HJ skills wa piang eh unexpected!!!
Massage : got strength, strong enough to target designated areas
Old 04-02-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Short objective MR for this ML.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/rosemassage/

Looks like pic 2 in red, much chubbier, darker and definitely older than stated. If you go with the expectations of seeing the same girl as pics you will be disappointed. That was how I felt when door opens.

Massage is above average with a unique move where she will lie flat on your back and move and massage you at the same time.

Body is chubby with a natural soft C rack. White tiger. FN when sensual starts.

Sensual includes ass rimming and catbath. 5G roaming.

In out 30 minutes.

FL in disguise.

No RTM for me.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thx bro SS for the MR, thought of trying her next week.
Shall skip and thx man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Short objective MR for this ML.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/rosemassage/

Looks like pic 2 in red, much chubbier, darker and definitely older than stated. If you go with the expectations of seeing the same girl as pics you will be disappointed. That was how I felt when door opens.

Massage is above average with a unique move where she will lie flat on your back and move and massage you at the same time.

Body is chubby with a natural soft C rack. White tiger. FN when sensual starts.

Sensual includes ass rimming and catbath. 5G roaming.

In out 30 minutes.

FL in disguise.

No RTM for me.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Just tried her. I will make it simple for you and bros here, just save ur money.
Cmi.
Thanks buddy
Old 04-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/helen-massage/

anyone tried? seems pretty but pretty expensive for just a hj lol
This is Xiao Qi/Wen Cun's pal. Never tried before personally. Was/Is providing FJ so there should be full 5G coverage. For those who enjoy Xiao Qi's hard core action.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

No problem bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Thanks buddy
Old 04-02-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This is Xiao Qi/Wen Cun's pal. Never tried before personally. Was/Is providing FJ so there should be full 5G coverage. For those who enjoy Xiao Qi's hard core action.
yeah saw at the other site she doing FL but FL HJ is 150 woah
Old 04-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
yeah saw at the other site she doing FL but FL HJ is 150 woah
In the current market of SN/FC vanillas charging $120, her menu might be worth the advertised price:-

Shower together
FN
5G roaming
Painting
Body to die for ( based on WC photos)
Old 04-02-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
This is funny. I just got zapped for this, because, and I quote ‘u buay paiseh ma thick-skinned old folk’. 🤣 I don’t even know what he means by that.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 04-02-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Still no FR this ML?

https://sglonelyguy19.com/ke-ke-massage/
Old 04-02-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
I am no white knight which in your imagination everyone else is haha.
Yes I am triggered because your repeated pattern of flaming (being baoed) every single ML each time they take time off pissed me off.

Respect others and the same will be reciprocated. It is that simple
I dont know whether are you naive or are you just acting dumb.
These MLs or whores came all the way here to earn money and plus the fact they their monthly expenses is easily 10k per month.
You think they can easily suka suka take time off

But anyway whatever makes you happy.
You happy can already.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginity View Post
Hi bros, just to check if any Viet ML doing homebase like SLG?
Unless they can communicate in Chinese or English otherwise very difficult leh.
Some will argue that we can use goggle translate lor...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1