The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 14-04-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by utoto View Post
Exchange fl contact should atleast come with personal fr, which means the person giving out the contact should atleast tried the fl. The bro who provided info shld know better. Sorry bro and hope u get better fl next time.
Thanks bro. however, all my exchanges never really got personal fr one. i should start asking for that from now on. but so far, only this one was problematic.
Old 14-04-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulvicortega View Post
Sry to hear about that bro. People be sharing random ass fl contact this day. Get some real puss ASAP or else those feeling will linger longer. Best of luck ma man
Thanks bro. ya next day immediately msg a previous SB contact. went on dinner movie date and ended with COF for no charge. so i'm good now.
Old 14-04-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad875 View Post
I wouldn't recommend it. I think next time I better just go to MP. Or maybe try TYL.
One question: Is it hard to book at TYL?
easiest. when all else fails, tyl will be there for you.
Old 14-04-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira225 View Post
For you to know.bandaran is ladyboy or scammer area.next time just avoid and go mp more better
sometimes need to kena then only learn the lesson.
Old 14-04-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jordanchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
cos bro, after all the trouble of finding the place, i just want a release. and i'm a sucker for smooth white porcelain skin.
hahaha.. understandable, dixk take over brain to do thinking at the moment, right? nevermind bro, go cheong a true and sexy lady gain back ur pride, too bad these period low stocks coz thailand got festival
Old 14-04-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
fulvicortega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royaleman99 View Post
Port: Sun Hxx JQ Central
name : CxCx
Number : 68
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 petite and thin
Height: 6/10 less than 160
Skin: 7/10 nice, smooth, fair
Boob: 7/10 C i think, can grab, Natural
Pussy: 6/10 ( touch outside )
DFK: no
DATY: no
BBBJ: no
HJ: 7/10 ( standard using Baby Cream )
FJ: no
GFE: Moderate
WIR: don't mind to put her in rotation and will Try others as well
Damage : 128 ( 80 min : buble tube and massage ) + 150 ( HJ roaming up and down )

After alot of bro asking where the location and experience, after all got time after Raya and finaly head on to the Port and go to the Parking Bay at Level 2, go to any of the Lift Entrance and Once at the Wall of the Building there is a Sign paper showing which way to head Right or Left. for 1 Hour 20 minutes the Parking Fee is RM2 ( consider cheap )
So found the MP and open the glassDoor and was greet by a Counter Guy and infront of the Desk counter as usualy will display the package and type of massage.

So is true there is a package showing Bubble Bath and the price is already including with the Body Massage as well. Total is 1 Hour 20 minutes. Dint request for any Lady ML since i see the picture all very cute. so just take a gamble see what type of Girl will i get.

Once enter room, there is like a super VIP room with LCD TV, A Bed, Shower Bath room and a Bath Tube with all the hairdryer, ear massage set is all inside the room. There come the Lady wearing sexy in Black shirt and proceed to Bubble Bath and asking to take off and go inside the tube. This ML is very good and she will help you bath soup and do Hair Shampoo. If u take full package think they will go in to Bath with you together. while she bath you i can see her lace underwear.

After dry up and clean, proceed to Body massage. from the back massage the she will asking you directly what type service u want from lowest HJ to Full Pacakage. was surprise and she very open maybe super experience type.
HJ : 180, b2b+Hj : 300, Full : 600, since i am first time going there and dint bring much cash and e-wallet also not top up yet. so trying to slow talk and get discount. hehe, and finaly she agree to offer some discount for me and she said discount B2B is 250 as other is charging 300 standard. As we mention before PRC now days charging very expensive the price we can go 66 wellness for b2b and bbbj. but since little brother taking over and first time then agree for HJ only and can roaming boobs and underwear.
touch the soft C type of boobs and feels the warmest of and WET panties.
after all released and she will help you shower and clean up.
paid and left.
The place is good if you are tired and want to just take a bath Tube and shower and Massage. this the place to go. Next time if choose back this ML sure can get bath together and she offer me Full package FJ in future.
so there is another place to go after Port 66 Wellness.
Next will try port 66 wellness. ok cheers hapy weekend all.
Is there local ? 600 for full kinda exp but if prc then kinda make sense but still doubt if people will go for it since there's plenty alternatif. But the facility kinda good i guess according to ur fr ? Good share anyway thanks 👍🏻
Old 15-04-2024, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Royaleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulvicortega View Post
Is there local ? 600 for full kinda exp but if prc then kinda make sense but still doubt if people will go for it since there's plenty alternatif. But the facility kinda good i guess according to ur fr ? Good share anyway thanks 👍🏻
Ya Bro is all PRC no Local, and there still chance to make a nego/discount since not much people afford to pay. But Facility is top notch. The room design is like a 3 star Hotel room ( bath Tube, Bed, TV, Toilet, Aircond )
Imagine u are very tired and now is drought and hot outside and u go in, have a nice shower by PRC and Hair shampoo and Facial Massage.
Than proceed to the Bed and Body massage. and get shower after B2B or full package.

Heard there is new Stock PRC coming in this week.
Old 15-04-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tan8808 is Cool - loads of Potential

Port: mala
name : Nana
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10 petite, thin and small
Skin: 8/10 nice, smooth, fair
Boob: 7/10 small but nice to grab
Pussy: 8/10, tight
HJ: few strokes
FJ: 2/10
GFE: 2/10
WIR: no
Damage: RM260

Review:
Her looks and body are good, but her attitude really bad. ask you to shower yourself and she just went to the bed and play phone. when come to action time, she just lay there and ask you to do everything yourself, cause she said she tired and bla bla bla. And she will keep telling you the time is almost done, and if you slightly overtime a little, you need to pay another RM260. When I heard this, its really getting my mood off and i just stop halfway, put my clothes on and leave that place.

Back to the car, i checked back the time i went in and out from the hotel room, its only 30 minutes...

I've tried mala port before and this is the first time i met and left with disappointment
Old 15-04-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan8808 View Post

I've tried mala port before and this is the first time i met and left with disappointment
Damn. She was my other option in my earlier FR. She looks really cute in the pictures. Does she look the same? And did you inform okt?
Old 15-04-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royaleman99 View Post
Ya Bro is all PRC no Local, and there still chance to make a nego/discount since not much people afford to pay. But Facility is top notch. The room design is like a 3 star Hotel room ( bath Tube, Bed, TV, Toilet, Aircond )
Imagine u are very tired and now is drought and hot outside and u go in, have a nice shower by PRC and Hair shampoo and Facial Massage.
Than proceed to the Bed and Body massage. and get shower after B2B or full package.

Heard there is new Stock PRC coming in this week.
Very interesting, will check it out next time I'm there. Thanks for the info. and up you points.
Old 15-04-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kira225 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan8808 View Post
Port: mala
name : Nana
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10 petite, thin and small
Skin: 8/10 nice, smooth, fair
Boob: 7/10 small but nice to grab
Pussy: 8/10, tight
HJ: few strokes
FJ: 2/10
WIR: no
Damage: RM260

Review:
Her looks and body are good, but her attitude really bad. ask you to shower yourself and she just went to the bed and play phone. when come to action time, she just lay there and ask you to do everything yourself, cause she said she tired and bla bla bla. And she will keep telling you the time is almost done, and if you slightly overtime a little, you need to pay another RM260. When I heard this, its really getting my mood off and i just stop halfway, put my clothes on and leave that place.

Back to the car, i checked back the time i went in and out from the hotel room, its only 30 minutes...

you should complain to her boss
Old 15-04-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tan8808 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Damn. She was my other option in my earlier FR. She looks really cute in the pictures. Does she look the same? And did you inform okt?
Ya bro, she did look like in the picture. Maybe i went there wrong timing, she no mood gua... Haih. I did inform okt too
Old Yesterday, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
maz763 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR

Got some problem with my first acc, so ended up creating a new one.

Anyway, so im new at this cheong stuff, but after reading all you guys FRs, my small didi cannot tahan ready.

So before raya, i open michat ( yes very stupid of me ) and started looking. Chatted with a few but most seems kinda fake, but i finally found on that seems legit.

She agreed to meet. I cepat2 drive to her place (rented apartment) and got into the elevator. While waiting for her text, I felt a little scare. The whole floor is so quiet and I started to think some dudes are going to jump out to rob me.

Fortunately nothing happen. I heard a door opening and i saw her waving her hand towards me.

That's all...i think? Don't want to put it all in writing so i just write the score instead.

For anyone interested in her, I don't recommend btw, her room is hot, no ac, floor bed and no toilet (otherwise her room is pretty clean and smells nice)
And she seems very new to this, but if she's your type, better take her to a hotel or something. One more thing, prepare protection.

Port: P********
Name: I forget Age: 21 - 22
Race: I don't know but she said she's from Tenom so dusun I guess?
Face: 6/10 Sweet smile (not so pretty when she's lying down lol)
Boobs: C-Cup (saggy)
Body: 4/10 (A bit chubby)
Skin: Smooth, soft, fair
Pussy: Shaved, clean
DFK: Sure
BBBJ: 3/10 (Sometimes felt her teeth a little)
DATY: Yes
FJ: 5/10
Damage: 150 (It was 120 but I gave her extra so she could order some food)
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Polopo1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For all the new reader of the forum, here is the most common abbreviation used in the forum. i myself am new took time to understand them. So am here to help the other new viewer.

FR =Field Report
B2B =Body to Body massage with boob/tits/ass
DFK = Deep French Kissing on mouth lips
DATY = Dining at The woman Y spot
HJ =Hand Job
BJ =Blow Job
BBBJ =Bare Back Blow Job
FJ =Sexual intercourse
GFE = Girl Friend Experience
ML = Massage Lady
MP = Massage Parlor

anyone can add if i miss something. tq.

heres a FR I did last weekend.
Port: Al*c* hair Salon
name : Wani
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 petite and thin
Skin: 7/10 nice, smooth, a bit dark
Boob: 7/10 C i think, can grab, Natural
HJ: 8/10
FJ: no
GFE: Moderate
WIR: yeah, will try the other ML too. all look just like my type.
Damage : 60 shop + 100 ( HJ roaming up and down )
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Kkboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira225 View Post
price rm1000?

Yes bro. For 2 shots. So consider rm500 / shot. But she only take at least 2 shot to meet. Bring her for dinner or clubbing, cause great GFE when she is comfortable with u. Great DFK also. Her tele @sweetie2398
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1