The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

also, was away from the ktv scene and just came back this year. so shocked at the price vietnamese ladies are quoting nowadays. guess singaporean guys really earning very well and have alot of money. $300 for short time $500-600 for overnight also can get booked daily. afternoon book them 3pm-9pm for $500 also daily booked.
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 17-02-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by codenameahbao View Post
any bros been to k2 or Sc very recently can pm me?
I went to k2 last fri and fc this thurs.
For me, both the experiences were pretty good

k2 i went for 7-3am, extended from hh to nh. got the hh tower promo at 78, and martell nh at 338.
girls playability was good maybe because we extended from hh to nh, hence we tipped 2x

fc i went from the 3-7pm hh session. not many rooms occupied then, had 1 tower @98.
since not many rooms occupied, girls didnt butterfly much, and good playability as well.

hope this helps!
Old 17-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
any bros been to k2 or Sc very recently can pm me?
K2
I go to K2 regularly,it's a comfortable place and girls are nice. However advised by papa that some are still not back from Vietnam yet. Numbers may not be there now, but usually they have about 30-40. The bad reviews are probably because mummy did not take care of customers

SC
I find SC girls' looks to be better than FC,butterfly rate is also good..however playability may not be as high as FC.

Hope it helps!
Old 17-02-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Vippmass is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
K2
I go to K2 regularly,it's a comfortable place and girls are nice. However advised by papa that some are still not back from Vietnam yet. Numbers may not be there now, but usually they have about 30-40. The bad reviews are probably because mummy did not take care of customers

SC
I find SC girls' looks to be better than FC,butterfly rate is also good..however playability may not be as high as FC.

Hope it helps!
How about nsh?
Old 17-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
Champagne is one of the Best!Champagne is one of the Best!Champagne is one of the Best!Champagne is one of the Best!

What say Threadstarter arrange a KTV outing to some of these places...?
I am sure response will be good....
Old 17-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vippmass View Post
How about nsh?
just go and try their HH. $78 only.surprisingly I got some of the highest playability girls from NSH. more than any other $50 ktv
Old 17-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
b6mt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
just go and try their HH. $78 only.surprisingly I got some of the highest playability girls from NSH. more than any other $50 ktv
Thanks for the info bro
Old 17-02-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
also, was away from the ktv scene and just came back this year. so shocked at the price vietnamese ladies are quoting nowadays. guess singaporean guys really earning very well and have alot of money. $300 for short time $500-600 for overnight also can get booked daily. afternoon book them 3pm-9pm for $500 also daily booked.
Bro,

How long were you away for? I think the rates above are effective for a couple of years alr lo.......

A lot of it has to do with the $$ the girls need to pay now for their permits. Singer pass now cost them roughly $4k upfront, monthly they pay $2300-$2800 depending whether they are house girl or freedom pass. S pass cost somewhere like $8000 upfront and $2500 & upwards per month after that.

With numbers like that, a girl will find it almost impossible to survive on butterfly or booking rates alone, so the short-time and long-time rates go up to compensate

Yeah, it sucks for us customers, I know......
Old 18-02-2019, 03:16 AM
Samster

codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Bro,

How long were you away for? I think the rates above are effective for a couple of years alr lo.......

A lot of it has to do with the $$ the girls need to pay now for their permits. Singer pass now cost them roughly $4k upfront, monthly they pay $2300-$2800 depending whether they are house girl or freedom pass. S pass cost somewhere like $8000 upfront and $2500 & upwards per month after that.

With numbers like that, a girl will find it almost impossible to survive on butterfly or booking rates alone, so the short-time and long-time rates go up to compensate

Yeah, it sucks for us customers, I know......
away for 1 year....wah this pricing can do a weekend trip to vietnam and get much more beautiful ladies there sia
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

Old 18-02-2019, 03:17 AM
Samster

much thanks to all the bros who replied my previous message and give FR. it is really appreciated. anyone here sat yumi from sc before?
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

Old 18-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
C00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of light

Heading to SC tonight with boss.. any bros out there can enlighten me about the girls there? Any high playable girls that we should look out for? Its my first time to SC..
Old 18-02-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just tell the mama your requirements and she will suggest, some can play while some are like holy angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00kies View Post
Heading to SC tonight with boss.. any bros out there can enlighten me about the girls there? Any high playable girls that we should look out for? Its my first time to SC..
Old 20-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
away for 1 year....wah this pricing can do a weekend trip to vietnam and get much more beautiful ladies there sia
Haha, depends where in VN you chiong also bro. HCM rates vary widely according to whether the KTV is the upmarket kind or not.

The one KTV I usually go to, within District 1 HCM has ST/LT rates of 5mil/7mil VND which practically equal to the ST/LT rates in Supreme now.

There are lots of budget ones, of course. And I agree that if you are willing to splash 5mil/7mil VND for ST/LT you get a selection of drop-dead gorgeus girls....
Old 20-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gunner8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FYI, all gal can't make it and they butterfly like nobody's business. Only come back three time. Don't waste your time
Old 20-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner8888 View Post
FYI, all gal can't make it and they butterfly like nobody's business. Only come back three time. Don't waste your time
Heard the same review from my kaki. Not worth going.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1