The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blackrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage @ kembangan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

wth is wrong wif newbies nowadays... first posting already asking to share location and contact... haiz...

horny ? and eager to close business down ?
Old 13-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
Robert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
There is a Sxxxx & Nxxxx Spa in the vincinity, looks clean
this place is very clean, ever ask them but they reply the boss will peak at the door every 5-8 mins. if get caught fine them 2K.
Old 13-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
U tried Summer before? How is she as compared to Shasha? Shasha maybe old, but got a pair of nice knockers. I kept sucking like a hungry baby, haahaa. Wanted to bring the costs of HJ down to $40 but she 狮子大开口, asked for $50 for HJ, $70 for Juagen and $80 for BM. Just wonder how the other ladies in the shop look like?

No never try Summer. But when I went to this place, I was immediately served by Shasha.

I RTM with Shasha twice already. The 2nd time I also coincidentlly kena Shasha.

her big boobs are shiok man, You are right. Great to suck on. Too bad she is a MILF. But her face is a CFM you agree?

I tried to check out the place after the massage, but can't see any other WLs - or maybe they hiding... I dont even know how many of them are working there. So with 2x with Shasha, I think this place has limited WLs
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 13-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

uglybuaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

care to share location and contact pls?
Old 14-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Robert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, which part of the place? cant locate. can PM me ctc?

tq
Old 14-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 17
WRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant future

Any Bro tried Summer before. Tried Shasha when she was working near JS area, so will like to try Summer if she is good...
Old 14-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
No never try Summer. But when I went to this place, I was immediately served by Shasha.

I RTM with Shasha twice already. The 2nd time I also coincidentlly kena Shasha.

her big boobs are shiok man, You are right. Great to suck on. Too bad she is a MILF. But her face is a CFM you agree?

I tried to check out the place after the massage, but can't see any other WLs - or maybe they hiding... I dont even know how many of them are working there. So with 2x with Shasha, I think this place has limited WLs
Yes! She is a CFM! I love the way she lick my nipples. She is very experienced in making guys feel shiok. Her boobs are definitely shiok, so nice to squeeze and lick.

I also did not see other ladies in the shop but Shasha told me there were 4 of them when I was there. Maybe all hid inside.

Very tempted to try double (shuang fei) as not many places do that
Old 14-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i also gone to the S & N before, it is very clean ..............

where is this place everyone talking about sia...can give some clue lol
Old 15-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
ALLDayLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS, can pm location? Big boobs - great. Many thanks.
Old 15-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

Boris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Massage @ kembangan!

Bro TS,

I Love MILF, ShaSha... Can PM me the location?
Old 16-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
jontan213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya correct, i also go to S & N before, it is indeed very clean. The other spa beside it no need to think also.

The correct one should be further down. But sorry bro, I cannot reveal where but I went there quite a few times already. No attached bathroom, ambiance is good with soft acoustic music. Some girls are damn good eg. shasha.. teasing you and making you feel damn high with high gfe. But some has nothing to shout about.. Very SOP.. just like the one i had recently, no gfe, no much teasing, straight to action.. I personally prefer some teasing before anything.

Anyway, entrance is 40 per hr. Additional 50 - hj or 80 - bm.

Please be very discreet with this place, its the very few playground for me that i had.

-Life is short, have fun-
Old 17-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

walk down from main road after s&n? towards town?
Old 17-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jontan213 View Post
Ya correct, i also go to S & N before, it is indeed very clean. The other spa beside it no need to think also.

The correct one should be further down. But sorry bro, I cannot reveal where but I went there quite a few times already. No attached bathroom, ambiance is good with soft acoustic music. Some girls are damn good eg. shasha.. teasing you and making you feel damn high with high gfe. But some has nothing to shout about.. Very SOP.. just like the one i had recently, no gfe, no much teasing, straight to action.. I personally prefer some teasing before anything.

Anyway, entrance is 40 per hr. Additional 50 - hj or 80 - bm.

Please be very discreet with this place, its the very few playground for me that i had.
thanks for the info bro

sometimes its fun to explore oso, like finding hidden treasure....
Old 17-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Wah lan......

I can't believe there are bros out there still want to ask for direction and ctc.

When I first read this thread, I also never ask for direction and went to recce and do some topo legwork on my own.

Don't be lazy la bros...

If you can spare the effort to read the entire thread created by the TS, and you do some legwork, you should know where to find the place liao !!!!

If we continue like this, we might as well not have any more playground left to to enjoy discreetly.

Seow liao la !!!!!
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 17-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Wah lan......

I can't believe there are bros out there still want to ask for direction and ctc.

When I first read this thread, I also never ask for direction and went to recce and do some topo legwork on my own.

Don't be lazy la bros...

If you can spare the effort to read the entire thread created by the TS, and you do some legwork, you should know where to find the place liao !!!!

If we continue like this, we might as well not have any more playground left to to enjoy discreetly.

Seow liao la !!!!!
Agree Bro... but looking at the rate how the hints are given, i think high chance this MP will be closed soon.... went recce last night too... went to the first one looked for shasha, they say no such person... so i know wrong liao... went 2nd one saw shasha at the counter.. really solid headlights... but too bad taken by a bro ahead of me.

If i can find base on the clues given by the "kind" brothers here... what more the intelligence team from the AV... trust me bros... 2 more weeks and this place will be gone... seriously think my job now should be collecting as many number as i can... arrange private session with the girls in case their mp is closed... haiz.... one playground short again....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread