The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 6
Automic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Honestly everyday greet u good morning it's really no big deal.

What if everyday they call u 亲爱的宝贝 ?

Used to hear from them as well..
Even if they call you 亲爱的, this is nothing but only a normal salutation to all normal customers. They will call you 宝贝 if you are her regular customer. Wait till she call you 老公 then something special is brewing. But still need to open your eye big big cos you never know what they are up to...
Old 14-09-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automic View Post
Even if they call you 亲爱的, this is nothing but only a normal salutation to all normal customers. They will call you 宝贝 if you are her regular customer. Wait till she call you 老公 then something special is brewing. But still need to open your eye big big cos you never know what they are up to...
How many times have they called me 宝贝 each time I fucked them? It’s all a show. When you come in them without a cap, they might call you 老公 but by then, you better run cos in nine months, some cutie would be calling you 老爸
Old 14-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Honestly everyday greet u good morning it's really no big deal.

What if everyday they call u 亲爱的宝贝 ?

Used to hear from them as well..
They will mass send their SMS with such wordings to a lot of carrot heads and see who reply them...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-09-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
HooyaMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was with 1 ML and in a RS for about a year plus .

She told me she still needs an income and hence need to work.

Fair enough.

She has never asked me for money and after a while, i even dun have to pay anything when I come up and find her to be served.

We go out and spend time together during weekends like normal couples.

RS is all good except that mentally is stressful because when u r deep into the RS, it's hard to know that your girl is also being fucked by customers while she's working ...

I have personally encountered where my girl is in the other room servicing the customers and we are just separated by just a wall.

Once I even seen my colleague going into the shop while waiting nearby for her for dinner.

Shortly she texted my she has a customer and she will be late to meet me for dinner.

Imagine the mental stress that u know your colleague is fucking your girl.

She's a good woman but realities are cruel.

So guys be realistic.

Even if there's no financial losses, u are mindfarking yourself.

REMEMBER
JUST PLAY AND GET OUT.

IS JUST TRANSACTIONAL.
Old 14-09-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
dannysellyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
They will mass send their SMS with such wordings to a lot of carrot heads and see who reply them...
Cold calling are basic methods, once you are hooked, they will tell you they are hungry, sick, lonely etc to get your attention. Gillian from (ROYAL IMPERIAL HAREM) is an expert at it..real warm tears rolls down her cheeks, melts any man
Old 14-09-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
dannysellyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooyaMan View Post

Fair enough.

She has never asked me for money and after a while, i even dun have to pay anything when I come up and find her to be served.

RS is all good except that mentally is stressful because when u r deep into the RS, it's hard to know that your girl is also being fucked by customers while she's working ...

I have personally encountered where my girl is in the other room servicing the customers and we are just separated by just a wall.

Once I even seen my colleague going into the shop while waiting nearby for her for dinner.

Shortly she texted my she has a customer and she will be late to meet me for dinner.

So guys be realistic.

REMEMBER
JUST PLAY AND GET OUT.

IS JUST TRANSACTIONAL.
See, you are competing with other fee paying customers and NOT THE OWNER of the shop while she lets him fuck and says that she dont do sex when you want to fuck her.

That is why I am very keen to expose whats going on at the ROYAL IMPERIAL HAREM SPA...
Old 15-09-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Fair enough.

So guys be realistic.

REMEMBER
JUST PLAY AND GET OUT.

IS JUST TRANSACTIONAL.
thanks for sharing your story bro. everyone wants a cheap fuck but dont because fucked yourself and make yourself cheap.
Old 15-09-2018, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Fair enough.

So guys be realistic.

REMEMBER
JUST PLAY AND GET OUT.

IS JUST TRANSACTIONAL.

I agree with you. Mentally stressed out. But what to do
Old 15-09-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agreed. Treat all the services provided merely as commerical transactions. No more, and no less. This way, you can't get really all depressed and hurt.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Fair enough.

So guys be realistic.

REMEMBER
JUST PLAY AND GET OUT.

IS JUST TRANSACTIONAL.
Ya bro really don't get too involved, when you involve feelings don't think you can take it. Makes you feel utterly helpless and may make wrong decisions
Old 15-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannysellyes View Post
Cold calling are basic methods, once you are hooked, they will tell you they are hungry, sick, lonely etc to get your attention. Gillian from (ROYAL IMPERIAL HAREM) is an expert at it..real warm tears rolls down her cheeks, melts any man
Let me crack your puzzle... is Angelica from punggol/ Jalan Kayu branch one?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Wow bro you are good at masking the actual names
Hahahaha I think u know who those girls are as well

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 15-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahaha I think u know who those girls are as well
Haha..... But the masking really quite creative
Old 15-09-2018, 04:01 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Haha..... But the masking really quite creative
He already created a new nick... he should just post openly lah...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 15-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningman View Post
I agree with you. Mentally stressed out. But what to do
I feel that it would save a lot of trouble, if one were to say no to such relationship.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1