The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 9
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Thanks bro xTangOx for this sharing.
Today abit free from work decided to give this ML a try and arrange with her timing. Location easily accessible. Upon reaching the counter girl say she just went out and ask me try other girls. Ask me to choose from there(4,5 girls). Saw a pretty syt thus just point at her and choose her. The recept say she only 21 years old 😱
Proceed to room usual stuff... Shower and lie on massage bed. She came in and start massaging. Nothing to shout about for the massage. Hard palm pressing only... 15mins up ask to turn around. Then ask me what i want to do. Ask her about price then choose cim. (full service is provided here). So she took off her clothes and bra left with a black sexy undies.

Though she look syt and she said she is 21, her bbbj is quite some skill... Slurping and DT. Nice....
She use her B cup neh neh and nice light brown nipple to stuffed my face. Nice and soft... The breast and nipple is like what a young girl should have. And frenching is allowed(maybe becos of good chemistry)
Took awhile for me to cum, after 20mins of bbbj and hj... Finally shot my load into her mouth while standing. Of cos she spit it out after that. Hahaha...

Shower and paid her and left a happy man.

Nice syt with splendid service.
Price should be around market price(confirm not chop carrot price. Dont worry)

Pls pm xTangOx for contacts. And thanks xTangOx for the contact.

Sorry for the lousy FR. Just started writng FR recently

Pls share ur lobang will up u
Old 02-02-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Thanks bro xTangOx for this sharing.
Today abit free from work decided to give this ML a try and arrange with her timing. Location easily accessible. Upon reaching the counter girl say she just went out and ask me try other girls. Ask me to choose from there(4,5 girls). Saw a pretty syt thus just point at her and choose her. The recept say she only 21 years old 😱
Proceed to room usual stuff... Shower and lie on massage bed. She came in and start massaging. Nothing to shout about for the massage. Hard palm pressing only... 15mins up ask to turn around. Then ask me what i want to do. Ask her about price then choose cim. (full service is provided here). So she took off her clothes and bra left with a black sexy undies.

Though she look syt and she said she is 21, her bbbj is quite some skill... Slurping and DT. Nice....
She use her B cup neh neh and nice light brown nipple to stuffed my face. Nice and soft... The breast and nipple is like what a young girl should have. And frenching is allowed(maybe becos of good chemistry)
Took awhile for me to cum, after 20mins of bbbj and hj... Finally shot my load into her mouth while standing. Of cos she spit it out after that. Hahaha...

Shower and paid her and left a happy man.

Nice syt with splendid service.
Price should be around market price(confirm not chop carrot price. Dont worry)

Pls pm xTangOx for contacts. And thanks xTangOx for the contact.

Sorry for the lousy FR. Just started writng FR recently
Bro, I don't have the contact of the girl you tried leh. Haha
Old 02-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTangOx View Post
Bro, I don't have the contact of the girl you tried leh. Haha
Bro. Your location. The syt name Lucky. I did not get contact/wechat from her.

I also havent try the ML you recommend. Dont know will she better? ������

Last edited by hybridsystem; 02-02-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Meaning wrong.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro. Your location. The syt name Lucky. I did not get contact/wechat from her.

I also havent try the ML you recommend. Dont know will she better? ������
Personally I like her alot. She had been giving me more from each visit. Haha
Old 03-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hellogoodbye4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc pls. Thanks
Old 04-02-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any other bros been to the legendary venus?
Old 05-02-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Kindly share Venus Contact. Thanks
Old 07-02-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MagnoliaCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TangOx, mind sharing the contact? I've got filled sacks which need some good loving and milking.

Thanks!!!!
Old 07-02-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTangOx View Post
Personally I like her alot. She had been giving me more from each visit. Haha
Bro can share ctc tks
Old 07-02-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Any FR for this hot looking ML?
Tried searching but cant find any...
https://sglonelyguys.info/sophia-massage
Old 08-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
Kelvyn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKelvyn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro, can share this milf lady? Want to try her juagen and bbbj. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Share by one of the bro here... went down to this spa... was easy to find and lot of parking lot nearby... is quite near to Hotel boss also

Book this busty mlif for 30mins BBBJ with JUAGEN ... Was really worth every single cent spend.

Her JG was damm solid and good it take about 20mins for this...
After the JG she gave a solid BBBJ ... her BBBJ was damm solid and shiok... the way she blow... and she go down deep deep OMG.... and was like cover my whole 2IC into her mouth and her the twisting tongue was damm good.....

AFter about one whole 10mins till i cannot tahan and exploded my whole full loaded thick thick lot into to her powerful mouth to my surprise she swallow it down in front of mouth with that CFM look oh dear... so long never met this kind of solid powerful gem....

Looks: typical CFM mlif 8/10
Boobs: think is 36C(soLID NATURE squeezable BOOBS my cup of tea)
JG: IS really those authentic kind
BBBJ W CIm: Super deep deep throat with lot of twist n swirling movement
Attitude: she can be your skillful mistress
GFE .. KC POWER...
Damage 70/30mins with 10 tips for her tip top service

overall a great experience.

RTM: another addon contact in my list

Highly recommend for bro who love JG and BBBJ... JG really those kind of real authentic so it feel some pain here n there if u nvr do before ... for those who do before will know what i say...
Old 09-02-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1Universe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
Bro, can share this milf lady? Want to try her juagen and bbbj. Thanks.
Hi bro, mind to share contact?
Old 10-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
itchyitchy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritchyitchy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritchyitchy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can someone please share with me Venus contacts?
Would definitely post a FR here once I try her services.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

Bro, please share Venus contact. Thanks
Old 14-02-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Try booking ade recently but she not free and she recommend her friends....

What i can say her this friend is a mlif with a huge melon....
When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow'. She really that kind of CFM MLIF...

After showering, I laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to begin... Off she started the massage on my back. She mainly used her palm to release the stiffness of my back muscles with some finger pressing. She really can massage and get the right spot... For those massage lover and love hard massage then she will be the one u looking for but definitely not piano player or rushing time. 

In our session, we chatted alot on CNY .... She is very friendly and really can chat...

After the massage, she asked to turn over, her fingers started to roam all over my body. Her finger teasing damm shiok and song...
that I got a hard on instantly....

Slowly her fingers roamed to my butt and groin area.. Atfer attacking my butt, both of her hands started to caress my little bro.. That was the best HDLY that I have experienced. You will fall in love to her hand ... her hand really does a magical...

After HDLY and caress by her for about 10 minutes, She started her HJ. And I also started to roam her upper body. She really have A nice pair of SOLID HUGE C boobs ... I caressed them slowly and gentlely. N

I left her place as a happy man....

Recommended for bros that like hard massage and good HDLY....

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1