The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!
bencoolen beauty services

hello everyone,

just curious does anyone know those beauty services shops at The Bencoolen, are they allow to provide massage services(normally $68/hr)?
Got a feeling that they do not have a valid licence to do so
Old 25-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Those beauty shops are not allowed to provide massage services as they do not have a valid Cat 1 massage licence. They will be caught when AV raid the place.
Old 26-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

they display a board say got massg isit?
Shld hv licenced.
No lic,only say facial, ear candle.
A pcs of paper from police hang at counter?
Old 26-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
they display a board say got massg isit?
Shld hv licenced.
No lic,only say facial, ear candle.
A pcs of paper from police hang at counter?
Wow!!! you are well informed ahh.
Old 26-01-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Iamaniceguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never try before these beauty shop and i wondering if they are good or not or even give a good hj walk past a lot of time everytime see them trying to pull in customer
Old 26-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I thought another tell-tale sign is whether they ask you to register. Hahaha. Not legit no point registering.

Got one nice beauty house there. Pay $100 for 1.5 hr (inclusive of massage) - for P-massage, they would auto release for u. Not bad massage skills too.

Just that cannot roam.

To know which place I am talking about, just go in the area and on your Wechat and search for people nearby.

Last edited by zhanyou; 26-01-2018 at 04:04 PM. Reason: typo
Old 26-01-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
FCKyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah... i think i know where you referring to ... there got a sweetie liang cha right
Old 26-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCKyou View Post
Ah... i think i know where you referring to ... there got a sweetie liang cha right
Yep yep. I think so.
Old 26-01-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanyou View Post
I thought another tell-tale sign is whether they ask you to register. Hahaha. Not legit no point registering.

Got one nice beauty house there. Pay $100 for 1.5 hr (inclusive of massage) - for P-massage, they would auto release for u. Not bad massage skills too.

Just that cannot roam.

To know which place I am talking about, just go in the area and on your Wechat and search for people nearby.
Hmm.. could narrow down area? It's a long stretch
Old 26-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DAEMONX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just that cannot roam.

bro mind pm the ctc, thank you
Old 26-01-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!
Quote:

Just that cannot roam.

Lol i know which one u refering to. Its cheaper if u just want the massage without hj. They will tease u too and then u can release urself in front of them while they hold the tissue for you
Old 27-01-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Just that cannot roam.

Haha went to one before. Not sure if same shop. Same as what you mentioned for the service. Also no attached bathroom.
Old 28-01-2018, 06:46 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post
Haha went to one before. Not sure if same shop. Same as what you mentioned for the service. Also no attached bathroom.
That area mostly no attached shower area... n girls are mostly not those who attempt to pull u into their shop one...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
Lol i know which one u refering to. Its cheaper if u just want the massage without hj. They will tease u too and then u can release urself in front of them while they hold the tissue for you
Wow. I did not know that. Hahaha. I only took 1 hr P-massage before where they refuse to release for me. Apparently their boss say more than > 1 hr then can release.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post
Yep yep. No shower. Got attached sink right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1