The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Camping in here for more updates
Old 09-02-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
xiongdijiemei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, also camping here
Old 11-02-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Krissy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please keep going
Old 14-02-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy New Year!

Naomi and Yuna suddenly stood up 30mins into the show and stood in front of me. The 2 girls started to do a strip dance in front of me as I sip on my drink. Their bodies were really near perfect. Fair complexion, both of a 34D and 35F. Both lil’sisters are cleanly shaved. Yuna have a slightly meaty butt compared to Naomi. The both of them were dancing seductively naked in front of me and slapped my hands when I tried to grab them. Naomi proceed straddling over me burying my face into her 34D assets while Yuna where I couldn’t see was striping my pants down followed by a warm engulfed over the standing straight up lil’ bro. As Yuna gave me a bbbj, Naomi provided her nipples, butt and eventually lil’sister for my pleasure. Naomi was moaning softly as Yuna loud and fast slurping sound fill the room. Yuna did a wonderful job with her twirling tongue and powerful suction where my soldier’s rushed out in over a 5min bbbj. Naomi was dripping wet as well and my face was drenched in her sweet juice. Before I could catch my breath, the girls were at it again servicing my nipples one a side and fondling my balls at the same time. They are like vampires out to suck me dry of soldiers. I did my part and reached out to play with their soft and smooth assets. Both are a natural boobs with no enhancements. Occasionally, I reached out to one side at a time to finger and massage their lil’sisters. Lil’bro was all excited in no time and standing firmly up. Naomi wasted no time and missed no chance, immediately mounted lil’bro in reverse cowgirl. Naomi’s cute and firm butt was plowing up and down lil’bro. Her moans got louder and louder. Occasionally, slowing down to catch her breath. Yuna continued to service my nipples, offer hers to me and DFK me. This scene reminds me of the long ago sessions with the girls in sg (MM, XL and YQ). Yuna grabbed my finger and “mounted” them. Started with 1, move to 2 fingers and ended with 3 fingers fingering her lil’sister. Their moans got louder and louder and filled up the room over powering the music from the show which is still ongoing. A sudden gush of liquid filled my palms and hand, Yuna came furiously from my fingering and dropped down flat onto the sofa. Naomi was still hardworking riding lil’bro away. My thighs and groin was dripping wet of her juices as well. I grabbed Naomi by the butt and pushed her up standing. With lil’bro still in her, we walked forward and I pressing her onto the full length window. Her assets are now flat on the windows in full view of the people outside and I started pumping her from behind.
Naomi: “Argh!!! Argh!!!! Please don’t stop! Faster! Ahhhhh!!!!”
I released all my remaining soldiers into her as she came. Naomi’s legs went wobbly and she fell onto the ground leaning against the window panting heavily. My legs were wobbly as well as I struggled walking back to the sofa. Now I could see clearly, an Asian fair complexion waitress standing behind the bar. I was naked facing her with lil’bro retired into the bush. She was looking at me in shock and blushing. The waitress was in fact quite pretty, petite size and had her hair bundled up into a bun. Could not assess her stats, but she gave me a very poetic impression. She has the looks of those ancient palace beauty look like in the recent popular Yanxi palace show. Seeing that she is awkward of the view, I reached for my pants and undies to put back on. Naomi and Yuna regain their composure and joined me back on the sofa. For the next few moments, several things happened.
Naomi and Yuna got dressed.
The waitress came to serve me a drink and I got a closer look at her with the same impression that she has a 古典美人 look. She has a cute and small butt that can be seen from her hugging pants. Still could not guess her asset size as she wears a loose fitting dark coloured shirt, but she is slim.
The stage brighten up and the music died down. A row of girls in bikinis strolled in lining abreast the stage. One by One walk up to the front and stopping for a turn at the corners of the stage before returning to their position. There were a total of about 6 girls from various ethnic races and all looks young. 3 were obviously Asians from Thailand or Vietnam region, 2 were blondes and a dark complexion possibly from the india region or African.
Emcee: “Gentleman and distinguish guest, this is the rare special event that you have been waiting for. The auction for a night with these virgin beauties is going to beginning in a short moment. Please use the tablet near to you if you are interested to bid. In the mean while we shall beginning with a short introduction by these beauties themselves.”
Wah! This is literally like the scene in <TAKEN>. Girls are auctioned away, but the girls are not on drugs or doped. They all seems to be willing parties as they introduce themselves. It looks more like a beauty pageant. I was about to reached for the tablet when I see Naomi staring angrily at me.
Naomi: “Boss, we not serving you well enough? You need another girl? Or you despise us for not being virgins?”
GN: (Sweating)”No lah, both of you are perfect. Just interested in the auction process and see how it is being done. I am not going to bid.”
A giggle came from behind and I know it was from the waitress. I turned back and gave her a stare. She pretended to be busy and looked down on the bar table. Naomi and Yuna wasn’t too convinced so both were actually pouting and leaning away from me. I ignored them and went ahead to open the tablet. It is an anonymous bidding where it was announced as which room raised the bid. Pictured of the girl on auction, stats, age and country of origin were displayed. All were relatively young ranging from just 18 to 22. All 3 asians were from Vietnam, the blondes were from Russia and the last from Nigeria. The bid started and bids were raised in thousands. After the first 2 girls from Vietnam bids completed with a staggering $400k ~ $450k, I put down the tablet and know I need to coax back the 2 girls beside me, else I will have a terrible time for the night.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 14-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
brundt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, support for more!!
Old 15-02-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
irpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy story TS, please continue
Old 16-02-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 23-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Need more updates love the story
Old 23-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
maxinah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next update to this nice story TS
Old 14-03-2019, 10:56 AM